Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
- All-MW second team
- Selected as the team's Alec Waterhouse Team MVP
- SoFi Hawaii Bowl MVP
- Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award Finalist
- Davey O'Brien Award Watch List
- Manning Award Watch List
- Maxwell Award Watch List
- Started 12 games while coming off the bench to lead UH to wins over New Mexico, UNLV and Army.
- Completed 63.8 percent of his attempts for 4,135 yards and 33 touchdowns.
- Ranked No. 3 nationally in passing yards (4,135), No. 6 in total offense (322.7/gm), No. 7 in passing yards per game (295,4), No. 8 in passing TDs (33), and No. 9 in points responsible for (242).
- MW leader in all five of the above categories as well as passing efficiency (147.6).
- Earned MW Offensive Player of the Week honors after throwing for 312 yards and four TDs in 54-3 win at Nevada.
- Named to Manning Award Stars of the Week (Oct. 28) after rushing for 140 yards and two touchdowns and passing for 237 yards and a touchdown in a win at New Mexico.
- Threw for a career high 493 yards and accounted for five touchdowns - four passing and one rushing - in UH's SoFi Hawaii Bowl win over BYU.
- Reached 3,000 passing yards for the second straight year, joining Timmy Chang and Colt Brennan as the only UH QBs with two or more seasons of 3,000 yards.
- Surpassed 4,000 passing yards, the fourth UH quarterback to surpass that single-season plateau.
- Finished career Top 5 in nearly a dozen categories at UH, including fourth on the school's all-time passing (8,032) and total offense (8,912) lists.
- Tallied 13 career 300-yard games and six games of 400 or more yards.
- UH was 10-3 when he threw for more than 300 yards and 5-1 with 400+ yards.
- Named all-Mountain West honorable mention.
- Named the team's Coach June Jones Offensive MVP.
- Appeared on the Maxwell Award and Manning Award watch lists.
- Earned a numbers of weekly honors including MW Offensive Player of the Week (Sept. 3) and the Manning Award Quarterback of the Week (Nov. 29), as well as the Davey O'Brien "Great 8" (Sept. 4) and Manning Award "Stars of the Week" (Sept. 4, Nov. 26).
- Ranked in the top 10 nationally in a half dozen categories.
- Sixth in the NCAA in passing touchdowns with 36.
- Ranked eighth in passing yards (3,875) passing yards per game with (298.1), total offense (325.7), and points responsible (246).
- Finished the season with 40 total touchdowns, the fifth most in UH single-season history.
- Threw for a career-high 452 yards on 29-of-46 passing against San Diego State (Nov. 24).
- Tallied 418 passing in season-opening win at Colorado State, the most ever by a UH quarterback in his starting debut.
- Finished with three games over 400 yards passing on the season, only the sixth UH quarterback in history to do so.
- Racked up a career-high six passing touchdowns against Navy (Sept. 1).
- Team's third-leading rusher with 359 yards on 134 carries and four touchdowns.
- Backup quarterback played in six contests.
- Completed 5-of-9 passes for 22 yards and one touchdown.
- Finished the year as the team's third-leading rusher.
- Had 16 carries for 138 yards and a touchdown.
- Averaged 8.6 yards per carry.
- Made first career appearance late in UH's home-opening win over Western Carolina.
- Led UH to a fourth-quarter scoring drive at UCLA the next week, reeling off a season-long 58-yard run to help set up his own 8-yard scoring run.
- Finished with three rushes for 75 yards against the Bruins.
- Threw first touchdown pass of his career when he found Dakota Torres in the back of the endzone for a 4-yard first-half touchdown in a win over San José State (Oct. 14).
- Saw most extensive time of the year in final road game at Utah State, while completing 3-of-5 passes for 18 yards and rushed the ball eight times for 45 yards.
- A 2016 graduate of Sonora High School in La Habra, Calif.
- As a senior, completed 134-of-215 passes for 2,313 yards and 19 touchdowns and also rushed for 1,091 yards and 10 touchdowns on 116 carries.
- Led the Raiders to the second round of the CIF Southern Section Southwest Division playoffs.
- Earned all-Freeway League first-team honors and Whittier Daily News second-team all-area honors.
- Appeared in the 37th San Gabriel Valley Hall of Fame All-Star Game, leading the East squad to a 34-6 win and was named MVP, throwing for one touchdown and rushing for another.
- Logged 1,372 yards and eight TDs passing as a junior and rushed for 725 yards and six TDs on 69 carries.
- As a sophomore, put up 850 yards passing and 199 yards rushing, with seven total scores.
- Also ran track for SHS, competing in the 100-meter, 200-meter and on relays.
- Born in Orange, Calif.
- Nickname is "C-Money".
- Major is business.
- Has one younger brother, Troy.
- Parents are John and Rona McDonald of La Mirada, Calif.