• AP First Team Preseason All-American
• Named PFF Offensive Player of the Week after allowing no sacks and leading the rushing attack to 224 yards and two TDs against Nebraska (8/27)
• Named to PFF Week 3 Team of the Week for his performance against Southern Illinois (9/17)
• Named to PFF Week 12 Team of the Week for his performance at Purdue (11/19)
• Named to PFF Week 13 Team of the Week for his performance against Illinois (11/26)
• Finished the season with PFF's highest pass-blocking grade in the country at 93.0, (also one of highest of all time), allowed only six pressures on 480 pass-blocking snaps
• Best PFF single-season pass blocking grade recorded over last two years
• Finished with a 79.1 PFF run-blocking grade, ranking 5th among all qualifying Power 5 tackles
• Named Rimington-Pace Big Ten Offensive Lineman of the Year (first ever by an NU lineman)
• First Northwestern OL to earn two All-Big Ten first team awards and third Wildcat to do so under Pat Fitzgerald
• 2022 Unanimous First Team All-American (first ever by an NU player)
• Named to 2022 All-Big Ten First Team by coaches and media
• Finished as a finalist for the 2022 Outland Trophy, recognizing nation's best college interior lineman on both offense and defense
• All-Big Ten First Team (coaches) and All-Big Ten Second Team (media)
• Started all 12 games as a sophomore
• Paved the way for Evan Hull's 1,000-yard season on the ground
• All-Big Ten Second Team ... First Northwestern first-year to do so since Paddy Fisher in 2017
• 247Sports True Freshman All-American
• Highest graded true first-year in the Big Ten among all positions
• Started every game for the Wildcats as a first-year
• Helped pave the way for 16 rushing touchdowns and a 162.8 rushing yards per game average
• Helped offensive line allow just 1.29 sacks per game in the Big Ten regular season, the third fewest in the conference and 21st in the nation.
• Four-star prospect committed to Northwestern on May 4, 2019
• No. 4 center nationally and No. 2 player in Illinois (247Sports) ... 0.9468 rating by 247Sports is the fourth highest by an NU signee in program history
• Three-year letter winner and 2019 team captain
• Recorded 173 pancakes in three seasons
• Earned All-State honors in 2018 and 2019
• Three-time All-Conference and All-Area selection
• Led Maine South to back-to-back-to-back CSL conference championships
• Was a member of the 2016 state champion team
• Also lettered three times in basketball and three times in track and field
• National Honor Society member
• Chose NU over offers from Duke, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Notre Dame, Penn State and Stanford.
Be Persistent, Keep Your Head Up | Peter Skoronski Media Availability
Titans OL Peter Skoronski addresses the media on Wednesday at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Coach Vrabel Preaches Versatility | Peter Skoronski Media Availability
Titans OL Peter Skoronski addresses the media on Saturday at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park.
OL Peter Skoronski 1-on-1 with Mike Keith | 2023 Draft
Mike Keith catches up with the Titans first-round pick in the NFL Draft, Northwestern OL Peter Skoronski.
It's Going to be an Honor to Block for Henry | Peter Skoronski Media Availability
OL Peter Skoronski addresses media after being selected to the Tennessee Titans during the 2023 Draft.
Peter Skoronski Gets the Call at No. 11 Overall | 2023 Draft
Inside the Draft Room as Northwestern OL Peter Skoronski answers the phone call that made him a Tennessee Titan.
Titans First-Round Pick Peter Skoronski Arrives in Nashville, and is Ready to Get to Work
Less than 24 hours later after being selected 11th overall by the Titans in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft, Skoronski was in Music City driving past Nissan Stadium and having lunch with head coach Mike Vrabel.