PRO: The Titans signed unrestricted free agent Morgan Cox during the 2021 offseason to add a veteran presence and experience to the long snapping position. In his first 11 NFL seasons, the 6-foot-4-inch, 235-pounder appeared in 165 regular season games and was selected to four Pro Bowls as a member of the Baltimore Ravens. The Collierville, Tenn., native was originally signed as a rookie free agent by the Ravens following the 2010 NFL Draft.
• Cox, a four-time Pro Bowler, spent his first 11 NFL seasons (2010-20)with the Baltimore Ravens and appeared in 165 games and 10 postseason contests with the club.
• In 2011, Cox earned the team's Ed Block Courage Award after returning from a significant injury suffered in 2010.
• March 7, 2013 was proclaimed "Morgan Cox Day" in his hometown of Collierville, Tenn.
• Cox played an integral part in the Baltimore Ravens' social justice initiatives. In 2018, he participated in the announcement of the HVAC donation from the Players' Social Justice Fund at Lakewood Elementary in Baltimore. In 2017, Cox took part in a police ride along with law enforcement officials in West Baltimore to meet with local youth and discuss topics surrounding social justice.
• Cox's wife, Lauren, is an actress and has appeared in Baltimore filmed TV shows "House of Cards" and "Veep" and on the drama "To-Do."
• Cox served as his high school's newspaper sports editor his final two years at Evangelical Christian High School in Memphis.
• The Collierville, Tenn., native was originally signed by the Baltimore Ravens as a rookie free agent on May 6, 2010.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on March 19, 2021.
• Played 38 games in three seasons as the primary long snapper at Tennessee.
• As a senior (2009), handled deep snapper duties on punts, extra points and field goals, the third consecutive year in which he served that role. Often led the charge down field on punts and finished the season with three tackles.
• As a junior (2008), saw action in 12 games. Served as Tennessee's deep snapper for all punts and placements for the second year in a row. Contributed four tackles on special teams, tying for seventh in that category.
• As a sophomore (2007), saw action as the deep snapper in all 14 games and helped placekicker Daniel Lincoln to All-America status and consensus Freshman All-SEC honors.
• In 2006, was a squad member.
• As a true freshman (2005), redshirted.
• Graduated with a degree in accounting from Tennessee.
• Attended Evangelical Christian (Memphis, Tenn.) High School, helping guide the Eagles to a state championship appearance as a senior and the semifinal game as a junior.
• As a senior, played center and long snapper earning All-State honorable mention and the Memphis Commercial Appeal Best of Preps Award.
• Began his role as the deep snapper during his junior season of high school.
• Played on the defensive and offensive lines as freshman and sophomore.
• Follow Cox on Twitter and Instagram at @morgancox46.
• Born Morgan Cox on April 26, 1986 in Collierville, Tenn.
|7||Chiefs||W 27 - 3||1||0|
|6||Bills||W 34 - 31||1||0|
|5||@Jaguars||W 37 - 19||1||0|
|4||@Jets||L 24 - 27||1||0|
|3||Colts||W 25 - 16||1||0|
|2||@Seahawks||W 33 - 30||1||0|
|1||Cardinals||L 13 - 38||1||0|
Offensive Line Career