PRO: The Titans signed Randy Bullock to the team's practice squad during Week 1 to add insurance and experience to the kicking position. Prior to arriving in Tennessee, the 5-foot-9-inch, 210-pounder appeared in 107 games over nine seasons with the Houston Texans (2012-15), N.Y. Jets (2015), N.Y. Giants (2016), Pittsburgh Steelers (2016) and Cincinnati Bengals (2016-20). The Texas A&M product spent the 2021 offseason with the Detroit Lions.
• Entering 2021, Bullock has played in 107 NFL games, making 168 of 202 field goal attempts (83.2 percent) and 215 of 225 extra points (95.6 percent).
• In 2017, Bullock made good on a career-best 90 percent of his field goals in his first full season with the Bengals.
• In 2014, Bullock collected a career-high 130 points by nailing 30 of 35 field goals and all 40 extra points for the Texans.
• As a senior at Texas A&M, Bullock was received the Lou Groza Award, which is given annually to the nation's top placekicker.
• The Klein, Texas, native was originally selected by the Houston Texans in the fifth round (161st overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Texans on Sept. 29, 2015.
• Signed by N.Y. Jets as free agent on Nov. 10, 2015.
• Signed by N.Y. Giants as an unrestricted free agent on Aug. 23, 2016.
• Released by the Giants on Sept. 13, 2016.
• Signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers as free agent on Dec. 3, 2016.
• Released by the Steelers on Dec. 12, 2016.
• Claimed off waivers by the Cincinnati Bengals on Dec. 13, 2016.
• Signed by the Detroit Lions as an unrestricted free agent on March 22, 2021.
• Released by the Lions on Aug. 31, 2021.
• Signed by the Titans to their practice squad on Sept. 11, 2021.
• Signed by the Titans to their active roster from the practice squad on Sept. 15, 2021.
• Played four seasons (2008-11) at Texas A&M, leaving with school career records for points (365), field goals (63) and extra points (176).
• As a senior (2011), named first-team All-American and won college football's Lou Groza Award (nation's top placekicker). His 142 point total was a school record, and he led the nation with an average of 2.33 field goals per game. Set a school single-season record with 29 field goals and 55 extra points.
• As a junior (2010), earned All-Big 12 honorable mention after connecting on 16 of 21 field goals and all 50 extra point attempts.
• As a sophomore (2009), took over the starting kicking job and made good on 12 of 19 field goals and 51 extra point tries.
• As a freshman (2008), kicked in the team's final seven games and score 38 points.
• Majored in Petroleum Engineering at Texas A&M, where he earned academic All-Big 12 honors.
• Attended Klein High School, where he earned first-team All-District honors after connecting on 11 of 14 field goal attempts and was a perfect on 39 extra points in 2007.
• Also earned All-Greater Houston and All-Texas accolades.
• Booted a 54-yard field goal, believed to be at the time the eighth-longest field goal in Texas high school football history.
• Last name is pronounced BULL-luck.
• Follow Bullock on Twitter @randybullock28.
• Born Randy Bullock on Dec. 16, 1989 in Lafayette, La.
|WK||OPP||RESULT||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|SEASON||TEAM||G||GS||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|2015||New York Jets||8||0||0||49||17||14||82.4||20||19||95||0||66.2||20||21||23.6|
|2016||New York Giants||1||0||0||0||0||0||3||2||66.7||0||63.8||3||1||21|