Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed unrestricted free agent Jack Crawford in the 2020 offseason to strengthen the team's depth and experience on the defensive front. The 6-foot-5-inch, 274-pounder saw action in 93 games with 26 starts while totaling 132 tackles, 16 sacks and 30 quarterback hits during his first eight seasons with the Oakland Raiders (2012-13), Dallas Cowboys (2014-16) and the Atlanta Falcons (2017-19). A physically imposing player, Crawford was born in London, England and did not play football until his junior year of high school when he moved to the United States. His versatility will allow him to be a key component on the defensive line with the Titans, as he has experience playing both inside and at the end positions.
• In 2018, Crawford played in all 16 games with a career-best 11 starts for the Falcons and recorded career-bests with 35 tackles and six sacks.
• In 2016, Crawford saw action in all 16 games for the Cowboys and posted 27 tackles, 3.5 sacks, and 12 quarterback pressures.
• In 2015, Crawford played in all 16 games for the first time in his career and registered 18 tackles, four sacks which ranked fourth on the team, 10 quarterback pressures and three tackles for loss.
• Crawford was born in London, England and moved to the United States in 2005. That year as a junior in high school marked his first year playing football. He initially moved to the United States to pursue a career playing basketball.
• The London, United Kingdom, native was selected by the Oakland Raiders in the fifth round (158th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.
• Released by the Raiders on Aug. 30, 2014.
• Signed by the Dallas Cowboys as a free agent on Sept. 2, 2014.
• Signed by the Atlanta Falcons as an unrestricted free agent on March 9, 2017.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on April 8, 2020.
• Played four years at Penn State and saw action in 49 games with 33 starts and tallied 89 tackles, 14 sacks, 26.5 stops for loss, 11 passes defensed, three fumble recoveries and a forced fumble.
• As a senior (2011), started all 13 games and totaled 42 stops with 7.5 tackles, 6.5 sacks, six passes defensed and two fumble recoveries.
• As a junior (2010), played in 10 games with seven starts and compiled 14 tackles, with 4.5 tackles for loss and two sacks.
• As a sophomore (2009), started every game at defensive end and was among the Big Ten leaders in minus-yardage plays. Ranked ninth in the Big Ten with 14.5 tackles for losses and 10th with 5.5 sacks. Finished second on the team in minus-yardage hits, earning honorable-mention all-conference honors. Posted 31 tackles, was tied for the team lead with two fumble recoveries, had one forced fumble and three pass breakups.
• As a freshman (2008), was one of only three true freshmen to play in every game. Saw action at defensive tackle and tight end and made four tackles with two pass breakups.
• Studied anthropology at Penn State.
• After moving to the United States from London, England as a junior in 2006, Crawford attended St. Augustine (Longport, N.J.) High School. He joined the football team and found immediate success.
• During his senior season, he emerged as a standout playing defensive end and tight end and earned all-area and All-Parochial honors. He collected 12 touchdown receptions his senior season.
• Also played basketball and soccer.
• Follow Crawford on Twitter at @Sack_Religious and on Instagram at @j_crawford58.
• Born Jack Justin Crawford on Sept. 7, 1988 in London, England.
DL Jack Crawford Getting Adjusted With Titans, While His Teammates Get Used to His British Accent
In 93 career games, Crawford has recorded 132 tackles and 16 sacks. He recorded a career-high 35 tackles and six sacks during the 2018 season with the Falcons, where he played for the past three seasons
|3||@Vikings||W 31 - 30||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|2||Jaguars||W 33 - 30||1||1||0||1||0||0|
|6||Texans||W 42 - 36||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14|
|5||Bills||W 42 - 16||0||0||0||0||0||0|