Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed unrestricted free agent Jack Crawford in the 2020 offseason to strengthen the team's depth and experience on the defensive front. The 6-foot-5-inch, 274-pounder saw action in 93 games with 26 starts while totaling 132 tackles, 16 sacks and 30 quarterback hits during his first eight seasons with the Oakland Raiders (2012-13), Dallas Cowboys (2014-16) and the Atlanta Falcons (2017-19). A physically imposing player, Crawford was born in London, England and did not play football until his junior year of high school when he moved to the United States. His versatility will allow him to be a key component on the defensive line with the Titans, as he has experience playing both inside and at the end positions.
• In 2018, Crawford played in all 16 games with a career-best 11 starts for the Falcons and recorded career-bests with 35 tackles and six sacks.
• In 2016, Crawford saw action in all 16 games for the Cowboys and posted 27 tackles, 3.5 sacks, and 12 quarterback pressures.
• In 2015, Crawford played in all 16 games for the first time in his career and registered 18 tackles, four sacks which ranked fourth on the team, 10 quarterback pressures and three tackles for loss.
• Crawford was born in London, England and moved to the United States in 2005. That year as a junior in high school marked his first year playing football. He initially moved to the United States to pursue a career playing basketball.
• The London, United Kingdom, native was selected by the Oakland Raiders in the fifth round (158th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.
• Released by the Raiders on Aug. 30, 2014.
• Signed by the Dallas Cowboys as a free agent on Sept. 2, 2014.
• Signed by the Atlanta Falcons as an unrestricted free agent on March 9, 2017.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on April 8, 2020.
2019 (16/4 - Atlanta): Played all 16 games with four starts and recorded 27 tackles, one tackle for loss and a half sack.
• At Minnesota (9/8), notched four tackles in the regular season opener.
• Against L.A. Rams (10/20), posted four tackles.
• Against Jacksonville (12/22), collected a half sack and a quarterback hit.
2018 (16/11 - Atlanta): Saw action in all 16 games with a career-best 11 starts and recorded career-highs with 35 tackles and six sacks. Notched seven tackles for loss, apass defensed, a forced fumble and nine quarterback hits.
• Against Cincinnati (9/30), posted four tackles and a half sack.
• Against Tampa Bay (10/14), collected two tackles, including a sack.
• Against N.Y. Giants (10/22), registered an eight-yard sack, his second in as many games.
• At Washington (11/4), tallied four tackles, including a pair of sacks and a quarterback hit.
• At New Orleans (11/22), notched three tackles, including a three-yard sack of Drew Brees.
2017 (4/0, 0/0 - Atlanta): Played in four games in his first season with the Falcons and amassed five tackles and three quarterback hits before being placed on injured reserve on Oct. 3, 2017.
• Against Green Bay (9/17), collected two tackles and a quarterback hit in the victory.
2016 (16/10, 1/0 - Dallas): Saw action in all 16 games with a then career-high 10 starts, mostly at left defensive end, posting 27 tackles, 3.5 sacks, and 12 quarterback pressures. Finished fifth on the team with 3.5 sacks and 12 pressures.
• At Washington (9/18), posted four tackles, a six-yard sack and a quarterback hit.
• Against Cincinnati (10/9), recorded two tackles and a half sack.
• Against Baltimore (11/20), notched a two-yard sack.
• At Philadelphia (1/1), collected three tackles, including a five-yard sack, a stop for loss and two quarterback hits in the regular season finale.
• Against Green Bay (1/15), made his postseason debut as a reserve and notched a tackle.
2015 (16/1 - Dallas): Played in all 16 games for the first time in his career and registered then career-highs with 18 tackles, four sacks which ranked fourth on the team, 10 quarterback pressures and three tackles for loss.
• Against Atlanta (9/27), made his first career NFL start and assisted on a tackle.
• At New Orleans (10/4), had his first sack of the season to go along with two tackles and a hurry as a reserve lineman.
• Against New England (10/11), notched a sack and a pressure.
• At N.Y. Giants (10/25), collected a sack in his third straight game and added a pressure and a tackle.
• At Miami (11/22), posted a sack with a tackle.
• At Washington (1/3), tied his career-high with four tackles in the season finale.
2014 (6/0 - Dallas): Played in six games in his first season with the Cowboys and posted seven tackles, two sacks, a tackle for a loss, two pressures and a forced fumble. Was placed on injured reserve on Nov. 26, 2014. Was inactive for one contest.
• Against New Orleans (9/28), collected his first career sack when he took down the punter on a fake in the win.
• At Jacksonville (11/9), saw action in front of his countrymen for the win in London. Registered two tackles, a sack, his first career tackle for a loss, one pressure and his first career forced fumble.
2013 (15/0 - Oakland): Played both inside and outside in his second year on the Raiders defensive line, appearing in 15 games and contributing 12 tackles, two quarterback pressures and a tackle for loss. Was inactive for one contest.
• Against Washington (9/29), saw significant action along the defensive line, establishing a career-high with four solo tackles.
• Against Philadelphia (11/3), dropped Nick Foles for a four-yard loss in the fourth quarter. The play was originally ruled a sack, then reclassified as a tackle on a designed run.
2012 (4/0 - Oakland): Played in four games and posted five tackles as a rookie for the Raiders. Was inactive for 12 contests.
• Against Pittsburgh (9/23), made his NFL debut as a reserve and recorded his first two career tackles.
• Played four years at Penn State and saw action in 49 games with 33 starts and tallied 89 tackles, 14 sacks, 26.5 stops for loss, 11 passes defensed, three fumble receoveries and a forced fumble.
• As a senior (2011), started all 13 games and totaled 42 stops with 7.5 tackles, 6.5 sacks, six passes defensed and two fumble recoveries.
• As a junior (2010), played in 10 games with seven starts and compiled 14 tackles, with 4.5 tackles for loss and two sacks.
• As a sophomore (2009), started every game at defensive end and was among the Big Ten leaders in minus-yardage plays. Ranked ninth in the Big Ten with 14.5 tackles for losses and 10th with 5.5 sacks. Finished second on the team in minus-yardage hits, earning honorable-mention all-conference honors. Posted 31 tackles, was tied for the team lead with two fumble recoveries, had one forced fumble and three pass breakups.
• As a freshman (2008), was one of only three true freshmen to play in every game. Saw action at defensive tackle and tight end and made four tackles with two pass breakups.
• Studied anthropology at Penn State.
• After moving to the United States from London, England as a junior in 2006, Crawford attended St. Augustine (Longport, N.J.) High School. He joined the football team and found immediate success.
• During his senior season, he emerged as a standout playing defensive end and tight end and earned all-area and All-Parochial honors. He collected 12 touchdown receptions his senior season.
• Also played basketball and soccer.
• Follow Crawford on Twitter at @Sack_Religious and on Instagram at @j_crawford58.
• Born Jack Justin Crawford on Sept. 7, 1988 in London, England.
|17||@Buccaneers||W 28 - 22||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|16||Jaguars||W 24 - 12||1||0||1||0.5||0||0|
|15||@49ers||W 29 - 22|
|14||Panthers||W 40 - 20||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|13||Saints||L 18 - 26||2||0||2||0||1||0|
|12||Buccaneers||L 22 - 35||2||2||0||0||1||0|
|11||@Panthers||W 29 - 3||3||0||3||0||0||0|
|10||@Saints||W 26 - 9||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|8||Seahawks||L 20 - 27||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|7||Rams||L 10 - 37||4||0||4||0||0||0|
|6||@Cardinals||L 33 - 34||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|5||@Texans||L 32 - 53||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|4||Titans||L 10 - 24||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|3||@Colts||L 24 - 27||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|2||Eagles||W 24 - 20||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|1||@Vikings||L 12 - 28||4||1||3||0||0||0|