PRO: Quarterback Logan Woodside spent the first three weeks of the 2018 season with the Titans on the practice squad, and he re-signed with the club during the 2019 offseason following a stint with the Alliance of American Football League's San Antonio Commanders. The 6-foot-1 inch, 213-pounder was originally drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the seventh round (249th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft. A native of Frankfort, Ky., he established program records at Toledo in passing yards (10,514), touchdowns (93), passing efficiency (162.87) and 300-yard games (17) during a four-year career. His 93 touchdown passes ranks fifth all-time in MAC history.
• Holds Toledo's records for passing yards (10,514), touchdowns (93), passing efficiency (162.87) and 300-yard games (17). Tied for fourth in completion percentage (65.1%).
• As a senior (2017), Woodside was named MAC Offensive Player of the Year and first-team All-MAC. He led the MAC in completion percentage (64.2), passing efficiency (162.2), touchdown passes (28), yards per completion (14.7) and yards per attempts (9.45).
• In his free time, he enjoys playing golf and fishing in his home state of Kentucky.
• His hometown of Frankfort, Ky., is a three-hour drive from Nashville.
• During the 2019 offseason, Woodside played for the Alliance of American Football League's San Antonio Commanders. In seven AAF games, he completed 116 of 201 passes for 1,385 yards and seven touchdowns.
• The Frankfort, Ky., native was originally selected by the Cincinnati Bengals in the seventh round (249th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Bengals on Sept. 1, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to the practice squad on Sept. 3, 2018.
• Released by the Titans from the practice squad on Sept. 25, 2018.
• Re-signed by the Titans on April 8, 2019.
• Waived by the Titans on Aug. 31, 2019, and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Placed on practice squad injured on Sept. 12, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans to a future's contract on Jan. 20, 2020.
• Appeared in 43 games over four seasons at Toledo and set program records for passing yards (10,514), touchdowns (93), passing efficiency (162.87) and 300-yard games (17). Woodside ranks fifth all-time in MAC history with 93 touchdown passes. Completed 759 of 1,166 passes for 10,514 yards and 93 touchdowns, averaging 244.5 yards per game, and also carried the ball 146 times for 88 yards and four touchdowns. Went 29-9 as a starter over four seasons.
• As a senior (2017), appeared in 14 contests and completed 264 of 411 passes for 3,882 yards with 28 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Led the MAC in completion percentage (64.2), passing efficiency (162.2), touchdowns (28), passing yards (3,882), yards per completion (14.7), and yards per attempt (9.45). Named MAC Offensive Player of the Year, earned Vern Smith Leadership Award (MAC MVP), first-team All-MAC, and named MAC West Offensive Player of the Week three times. Also named official contender for the Heisman Trophy by the Heisman Trophy Trust. Had six 300-yard passing games as a senior, including one 400-yard game against Tulsa (9/16).
• As a junior (2016), saw action in 13 games and was a first-team All-MAC selection. Completed 289 of 418 passes for 4,129 yards with 45 touchdowns and nine interceptions. His 45 touchdowns led the nation and broke the previous Toledo record of 29. Led the MAC and ranked sixth in the nation in passing yards per game (317.6), second in the MAC and fourth in the nation in completion percentage (69.1%) and threw at least three touchdown passes in 12 of 13 games. Named a Heisman Trophy contender by the Heisman Trophy Trust.
• Redshirted in 2015 and retained junior eligibility.
• As a sophomore (2014), appeared in 12 contests and completed 185 of 296 passes for 2,263 yards with 19 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Ranked fourth in the MAC in passing efficiency (142.5) and completion percentage (62.5%).
• As a freshman (2013), played in four games with one start as a true freshman. Completed 21 of 41 attempts for 240 yards and one touchdown.
• Graduated from Toledo in 2016 with a degree in marketing.
• Attended Franklin County (Ky.) High School and earned first-team all-state honors from MaxPreps as a senior.
• As a senior, completed 138 of 212 passes for 2,951 yards and a school record 41 touchdowns. Led his school to a 12-1 record and advanced to the third round of state playoffs. Rushed for 428 yards and nine touchdowns, and added 65.5 tackles, five interceptions and 13 passes defensed on defense.
• As a junior, threw for 2,560 yards and 29 touchdowns. Rushed for 417 yards and seven touchdowns.
• Son of Jason Woodside and Emily Cleveland.
• Has one step-brother, Tyler Cleveland.
• Born Logan Miles Woodside on Jan. 27, 1995 in Frankfort, Ky.
Logan Woodside Hustles Towards Sideline for 18-yard Third-Down Run
Tennessee Titans quarterback Logan Woodside hustles towards the sideline for an 18-yard third-down run.
Fake Punt Alert! Titans Backup QB Converts on Fourth Down with Sideline Dime
Fake punt alert! Tennessee Titans backup quarterback Logan Woodside converts on fourth down with a sideline dime.
Logan Woodside: It's Definitely a Big Opportunity
Titans QB Logan Woodside speaks with reporters during a virtual press conference on Thursday.
Logan Woodside Puts Titans in Perfect Position with 30-yard Pass
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Anthony Ratliff-Williams catches a 30-yard pass from quarterback Logan Woodside.
Dalyn Dawkins Finds Open Space for Go-Ahead Touchdown
Tennessee Titans quarterback Logan Woodside completes a 3-yard touchdown pass to running back Dalyn Dawkins.
Logan Woodside Completes Fadeaway Pass to Cole Wick for 25 Yards
Tennessee Titans quarterback Logan Woodside completes fadeaway throw to tight end Cole Wick for 25 yards.
Tanner McEvoy Twists for 17-yard TD
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Tanner McEvoy catches a 17-yard touchdown from quarterback Logan Woodside.
|17||@Texans||W 41 - 38|
|16||@Packers||L 14 - 40||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||39.6|
|15||Lions||W 46 - 25||3||-3||-1||0|
|14||@Jaguars||W 31 - 10||1||18||18||0|
|13||Browns||L 35 - 41|
|12||@Colts||W 45 - 26||3||-5||-1.7||0|
|11||@Ravens||W 30 - 24||1||1||7||7||0||0||0||0||95.8|
|10||Colts||L 17 - 34|
|9||Bears||W 24 - 17|
|8||@Bengals||L 20 - 31|
|3||@Vikings||W 31 - 30|
|7||Steelers||L 24 - 27|
|2||Jaguars||W 33 - 30|
|6||Texans||W 42 - 36|
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14|
|5||Bills||W 42 - 16|