PRO: The Titans selected Treylon Burks in the first round (18th overall) of the 2022 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-2-inch, 225-pounder brings a rare combination of size, speed and sure hands. The Arkansas product is a powerful runner with the ball in his hands, and he can be used all over the offensive formation as well as in the return game. In three college seasons (2019-21), he became the sixth all-time leading receiver in Razorbacks history (146 receptions for 2,399 yards) and tied for the fifth-most touchdown catches in school annals (18). He was drafted with the highest pick of any Arkansas player since Darren McFadden was taken fourth overall in 2008, and he was the first Arkansas wide receiver to be selected in the first round since Matt Jones was taken 21st overall by Jacksonville in 2006.
• As a junior at Arkansas in 2021, Burks was named first-team All-SEC after totaling 66 receptions (seventh in the SEC) for 1,104 yards (fourth) and 11 touchdowns (fourth). His 92.0 receiving yards per game ranked third in the SEC behind only Jameson Williams (104.8) and Wan'Dale Robinson (102.6).
• As a sophomore in 2020, he was named second-team All-SEC after contributing 51 receptions for 820 yards and seven touchdowns. His 91.1 receiving yards per game ranked third in the SEC behind only Elijah Moore (149.1) and DeVonta Smith (142.8).
• Burks is a hunting and fishing enthusiast. He is an experienced wild boar hunter, which involves hunting the animals with only his dogs and a knife.
• He lists "The Sandlot" and "Home Alone" among his favorite movies.
• Some of Burks' work ethic was developed on the farm of his great-grandfather, Joe Burks, as he would do everything from bailing hay to working in the chicken house.
• Burks has two dogs, a pair of American bullies named Zara and Zazu.
• The Warren, Ark., native was selected by the Titans in the first round (18th overall) of the 2022 NFL Draft.
• One of the most accomplished wide receivers in Arkansas history, Burks appeared in 32 career games with 30 starts in three seasons with the Razorbacks. He totaled 146 receptions for 2,399 yards and 18 touchdowns to go along with 32 rushing attempts for 222 yards and one score. He returned 13 punts for 134 yards (10.3-yard average) and returned 11 kickoff returns for 226 yards (20.5 avg.). At the conclusion of his collegiate career, he ranked sixth in Razorbacks history in career receptions and receiving yards, and his touchdown reception total tied for fifth all-time. He set an Arkansas record with 10 career 100-yard receiving games, including a school-record six 100-yard receiving performances in his final year. He earned All-SEC honors in each of his three seasons: in 2019, second-team All-SEC as a returner and All-Freshman as a receiver; second-team All-SEC in 2020; and first-team All-SEC in 2021.
AS A JUNIOR (2021), started 12 games, totaling 66 catches for 1,104 yards and 11 touchdowns to earn first-team All-SEC honors. He became the fourth pass catcher in Arkansas history to post a 1,000-yard receiving season and the first since 2012.
• Against Georgia Southern (9/18), notched his first 100-yard game of the season with 127 yards on three catches, including a 91-yard touchdown.
• Against Texas A&M (9/25), posted his second straight 100-yard game in the Southwest Classic victory, catching six passes for 167 yards, including an 85-yard touchdown.
• At Ole Miss (10/9), posted seven catches for 136 yards and a score.
• Against Auburn (10/16), registered his fourth 100-yard game in a five-game span with nine receptions for 109 yards and two touchdowns.
• Against Arkansas-Pine Bluff (10/23), established career highs with 56 rushing yards and one rushing touchdown, including a career-long 49-yard rushing score. He added 89 yards on four receptions.
• At Alabama (11/20), totaled a season-best 179 yards receiving on eight catches and matched a career-best with two touchdowns.
• Against Missouri (11/26), set a school record with his sixth 100-yard game of the season with 179 yards on seven catches in the Battle Line Rivalry win.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2020), played and started in nine games. Earned second-team All-SEC honors and named to the 2020 Fall SEC Academic Honor Roll. Led the team with 51 catches, 820 yards (16.1 avg.) and seven touchdowns. Also returned one punt for four yards. Finished third in the SEC with an average of 91.1 receiving yards per game and ranked fifth in total receiving yards, despite missing one game. Was one of only two FBS receivers, joining Florida's Kadarius Toney, to log 800-plus receiving yards and 70-plus rushing yards. Accrued six games with at least 90 receiving yards and four games of 100-plus receiving yards. Became the first Arkansas receiver to record four 100-yard receiving games in the same season since Cobi Hamilton in 2012. Totaled four catches of 50-plus yards, which tied for sixth-most in FBS.
• Against Georgia (9/26), recorded seven receptions for 102 yards in the season opener, including a 49-yard touchdown reception that was the first scoring reception of his career.
• Against Ole Miss (10/17), returned from an injury to notch a career-high 11 catches for 137 yards with a touchdown. Also rushed for a career-high 46 yards in the win. Became the first Razorback receiver to have at least 11 catches since Cobi Hamilton in 2012 against Texas A&M.
• At Texas A&M (10/31), recorded seven catches for 117 yards and two touchdowns, notching his second consecutive 100-yard game. Recorded the first two-touchdown game of his career and became the first Razorback to log back-to-back 100-yard receiving games since Keon Hatcher in 2016.
• Against Tennessee (11/7), caught a 57-yard touchdown pass to become the first Razorback to record a receiving touchdown in three straight games since Jonathan Nance in 2017.
• Against Louisiana State (11/21), hauled in five catches for 90 yards and a 65-yard touchdown.
• At Missouri (12/5), totaled 10 catches for 206 yards with a touchdown, while also rushing three times for 14 yards. Tallied the fifth-most single-game receiving yards in program history. Scored his seventh touchdown of the year on a 68-yard reception.
AS A FRESHMAN (2019), played in 11 games with nine starts. Named second-team All-SEC as a returner and added SEC All-Freshman honors as a receiver. Hauled in 29 passes for a team-high 475 yards. Averaged 16.4 yards per catch and 43.2 yards per game, both ranking second among conference freshmen. As the team's main punt returner, fielded 12 punts for 130 yards, averaging 10.8 yards per return. Also returned 10 kickoffs for 226 yards. Finished second on the team in all-purpose yards with 866, averaging 78.7 per game.
• Against Portland State (8/31), began his collegiate career with three catches for 52 yards and two punt returns for 16 yards.
• Against Colorado State (9/14), posted a season-high four catches and 92 receiving yards.
• Against Texas A&M (9/28), put up four receptions for 58 yards and a career-long 32-yard punt return.
• Against Mississippi State (11/2), posted career highs with five kickoff returns and 134 kickoff return yards, including a career-long 42-yard kickoff return.
• At Louisiana State (11/23), totaled 80 yards on three catches, including receptions of 31 and 38 yards.
• Majored in communications at Arkansas.
• Engaged to Shelby Pearlman.
• Attended Warren (Ark.) High School, where he closed his high school career with 151 receptions for 3,403 yards and 43 touchdowns for the Lumberjacks. Rated a four-star prospect by Rivals, 247Sports and ESPN, and billed as the top player in the state of Arkansas by 247Sports. Slotted as the No. 11 wide receiver in the nation by ESPN.
• Also lettered in basketball, baseball and track.
• As a high school senior, hauled in eight catches for 244 yards, scoring four times before a season-ending injury. Also passed for three touchdowns. Played on both sides of the ball, tallying 17 tackles with one sack, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
• As a high school junior, totaled 1,090 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns on 45 catches in 2017. Also rushed for 936 yards on 114 carries, scoring 27 touchdowns and helping the team to a 13-2 mark and a berth in the Arkansas 4A state championship game.
• Son of Shafreda Strickland and has one brother and two sisters.
• Follow Burks on Twitter at @TreylonBurks.
• Follow Burks on Instagram at @treylon_burks13.
• Born Treylon Burks on March 23, 2000 in Flint, Mich.
Treylon Burks | Combine Throwback
WR Treylon Burks during the 2022 Combine.
Tune into the 2023 NFL Combine from March 2-5 on NFL Network!
Top 5 Catches | 2022 Season Recap
Looking back on the '22 season and WR Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, TE Austin Hooper, WR Treylon Burks, and TE Chig Okonkwo all had big plays, but these were the top catches.
I'm Thankful for Every Opportunity | Treylon Burks Media Availability
Titans WR Treylon Burks addresses reporters during a media availability on Monday at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Treylon Burks Stays Inbounds During 30-Yard Catch and Run | In the Booth
Mike Keith calls WR Treylon Burks touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys during Week 17 at Nissan Stadium.
Titans' Trick-Play Blocking Ignite Treylon Burks' 20-Yard Catch and Run | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Treylon Burks runs for a gain of 20 yards on a trick play.
Can't-Miss Play: Treylon Burks Shows off INSANE Tightrope Skills on 30-Yard Catch and Run | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Treylon Burks catches a pass from quarterback Joshua Dobbs before making an impressive adjustment on the sideline to stay inbounds and gain 30 yards.
Treylon Burks High-Points Tannehill's 25-Yard TD Pass Amid Two Defenders | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Treylon Burks catches a 25-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Ryan Tannehill.
Treylon Burks Recovered Fumble in the End Zone | In the Booth
Mike Keith calls RB Derrick Henry's 68-yard run and WR Treylon Burks fumble recovery for a touchdown against the Cincinnati Bengals during Week 12 at Nissan Stadium.
Can't-Miss Play: Treylon Burks Snags 51-Yard Bomb from Tannehill | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Treylon Burks snags 51-yard bomb from quarterback Ryan Tannehill.
Can't-Miss Play: Henry's 68-Yard Run Ends with Burks Recovering RB's Fumble for TD | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry's 68-yard run ends with wide receiver Treylon Burks recovering RB's fumble for a touchdown.
Playing for the Team, Not for Myself | Treylon Burks Media Availability
Titans WR Treylon Burks addresses reporters during a Live Postgame Press Conference on Thursday after the Week 11 victory over the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.
Tannehill, Burks Go Deep vs. Jaire Alexander for 51-Yard Completion | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill throws a 51-yard completion to wide receiver Treylon Burks.
Ryan Tannehill Uncorks Deep Heave to Treylon Burks for 44-Yard Chunk Play | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill throws a 44-yard completion to wide receiver Treylon Burks.
Treylon Burks Absorbs Significant Hit on 13-Yard Catch Down to 1-Yard Line | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Treylon Burks absorbs significant hit on 13-yard catch down to 1-yard line.
Hone in on the Little Details | Treylon Burks Media Availability
Titans WR Treylon Burks addresses reporters during a Live Postgame Press Conference on Monday after the Week 2 game against the Buffalo Bills at Highmark Stadium.
Tannehill's First Pass of Game Goes to Treylon Burks for 15 Yards | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill's first pass of the game goes to wide receiver Treylon Burks for 15 yards.
Build On What I Did Last Week | Treylon Burks Media Availability
Titans WR Treylon Burks addresses reporters during a media availability on Thursday at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Treylon Burks Flashes Wheels on 27-Yard Catch | Game Highlights
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Treylon Burks flashes his wheels on a 27-yard catch via the crossing route.
Going Out There With a Purpose, Make an Impact | Treylon Burks Media Availability
Titans WR Treylon Burks addresses reporters during a media availability on Wednesday at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Malik Willis to Treylon Burks Touchdown Against the Cardinals | In the Booth
Mike Keith calls Treylon Burks' first touchdown as a Titan during the Preseason Week 3 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Just Build On It | Treylon Burks Media Availability
Titans WR Treylon Burks addresses reporters during a Postgame Press Conference after the Preseason Week 3 Game against the Cardinals at Nissan Stadium.
Willis to Burks! Rookie Duo Connects Down the Middle for 14-Yard TD | Game Highlights
Malik Willis to Treylon Burks! Tennessee Titans quarterback and wide receiver rookie duo connect down the middle for a 14-yard touchdown.
Show Up and Gain the Respect from Ryan and Everyone Else | Treylon Burks Media Availability
Titans WR Treylon Burks addresses reporters during a Training Camp Press Conference on Wednesday at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Stay on Top of My Plays, Stay on Top of Conditioning | Treylon Burks Player Interview
Titans WR Treylon Burks addresses reporters on Wednesday during OTAs at Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Titans WR Treylon Burks Attacking His New Job One Day at a Time
Selected with the 18th overall pick of the NFL Draft out of Arkansas, Burks acknowledged everything hasn't been perfect at the start of his NFL journey. But Burks feels like he's improving in every area, and his workload continues to increase.
Titans Select Arkansas WR Treylon Burks in the First Round of the NFL Draft After Trading A.J. Brown to the Eagles
Burks caught 66 passes for 1,104 yards and 11 touchdowns in 2021 to earn first-team All-SEC honors. Burks racked up a season-best 179 yards receiving on eight catches and matched a career-best with two TDs at Alabama (Nov. 20) in 2021.
WR Treylon Burks | 2022 Draft
The Titans traded receiver A.J. Brown to the Eagles on Thursday night. The Titans then picked Arkansas receiver Treylon Burks with the 18th overall pick of the NFL Draft, which was acquired from the Eagles in the trade. The Titans also received Philadelphia's third-round pick (101st overall) as part of the deal.
|1||Giants||L 20 - 21||3||55||18.3||27||0|
|2||@Bills||L 7 - 41||4||47||11.8||16||0|
|3||Raiders||W 24 - 22||1||13||13||13||0||1||8||8||8||0|
|4||@Colts||W 24 - 17||2||14||7||8||0||1||4||4||4||0|
|10||Broncos||W 17 - 10||3||24||8||15||0|
|11||@Packers||W 27 - 17||7||111||15.9||51||0|
|12||Bengals||L 16 - 20||4||70||17.5||51||0||0||0|
|13||@Eagles||L 10 - 35||1||25||25||25||1|
|14||Jaguars||L 22 - 36|
|15||@Chargers||L 14 - 17|
|16||Texans||L 14 - 19||0||0||0||0||1||15||15||15||0|
|17||Cowboys||L 13 - 27||4||66||16.5||30||0||1||20||20||20||0|
|18||@Jaguars||L 16 - 20||4||19||4.8||9||0|