PRO: The Titans signed Mike Brown from the Cleveland Browns' practice squad prior to Week 18 to add depth on special teams coverage units and in the secondary. The 6-foot-1-inch, 222-pounder played in three games as a reserve with the Browns this season and recorded a special teams tackle. The Grand Rapids, Mich., native was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the Minnesota Vikings following the 2022 NFL Draft and has also spent time with the Green Bay Packers during his rookie campaign.
• The Grand Rapids, Mich., native was originally signed by the Minnesota Vikings as a rookie free agent on May 1, 2022.
• Released by the Vikings on Aug. 30, 2022.
• Signed by the Green Bay Packers to their practice squad on Sept. 14, 2022.
• Released by the Packers from their practice squad on Sept. 22, 2022.
• Signed by the Minnesota Vikings to their practice squad on Oct. 5, 2022.
• Released by the Vikings from their practice squad on Oct. 18, 2022.
• Signed by the Cleveland Browns to their practice squad on Oct. 25, 2022.
• Activated from the practice squad to the Browns active roster standard elevation on Nov. 19, 2022.
• Activated from the practice squad to the Browns active roster standard elevation on Dec. 3, 2022.
• Activated from the practice squad to the Browns active roster standard elevation on Dec. 10, 2022.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's active roster off of the Browns' practice squad on Jan. 2, 2023.
• Appeared in 54 games at Miami (Ohio) and registered 197 total tackles, 10 passes defensed, four interceptions, 3.5 sacks, a forced fumble and two fumble recoveries.
• As a redshirt senior (2021), started 13 games and recorded 66 tackles, 2.5 sacks, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and a pass defensed.
• As a senior (2020), started three games in a COVID-19 pandemic-shortened season and registered 13 tackles with a sack.
• As a junior (2019), started all 14 games and posted three interceptions with two of them returned for touchdowns. Tied for the most interception return touchdowns in the nation. Notched 56 total tackles, with a season-high seven in both the Iowa and Northern Illinois games. Named one of team's Defensive Skill Players of the Year and was also selected Academic All-MAC.
• As a sophomore (2018), played in all 12 games with nine starts and collected 58 tackles, three tackles for loss and one interception.
• As a freshman (2017), appeared in all 12 games and totaled four tackles on the season.
• Majored in sport leadership and management at Miami (Ohio).
• Attended Grand Rapids (Mich.) Catholic High School.
• As a senior (2016), was a team captain and earned first-team all-state while leading his team to a state championship. Was named to the West Michigan Dream Team.
• Follow Brown on Instagram at @_mymike and on Twitter at @mymike_.
• Born Michael Curtis Brown on April 7, 1999 in Grand Rapids, Mich.
|11||@Bills||L 23 - 31|
|13||@Texans||W 27 - 14||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|14||@Bengals||L 10 - 23|
|18||@Jaguars||L 16 - 20|