PRO: The Titans signed tackle Kendall Lamm during the 2021 offseason to add experience to the tackle position. The 6-foot-5-inch, 310-pounder was originally signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent following the 2015 NFL Draft. In his first six seasons, Lamm has appeared in 74 games with 27 starts for the Texans (2015-18) and the Cleveland Browns (2019-2020). The Charlotte, N.C. native has primarily lined up at right tackle (15) during his NFL career, but has also made starts at left tackle (two) and as an extra tackle (10).
• In Week 13 of the 2020 season, Lamm caught his first career touchdown on a one-yard reception against the Titans.
• In 2018, he started a career-high 13 games at right tackle.
• As a rookie in 2015, Lamm saw action in 15 games and made four starts as an extra tackle. He caught one pass for seven yards.
• During the 2020 offseason, Lamm sent a letter with former Browns teammate Chris Hubbard to the Ohio Senate Judiciary Committee supporting Senate Bill 256, which would abolish the sentence of life without the possibility of parole for kids and grant parole eligibility for kids sentenced to extreme time in adult prisons. He also participated in multiple peaceful protests around the Charlotte, N.C. area to promote social justice.
• While with the Browns, Lamm was a member of the team's social justice committee.
• Lamm has represented the American Cancer Society and breast cancer awareness during My Cause My Cleats. His grandmother, Susan, was his primary caregiver for much of his life and has battled breast cancer.
• The Charlotte, N.C. native originally signed with the Houston Texans as a rookie free agent on May 8, 2015.
• Waived by the Texans on Oct. 28, 2017.
• Signed by the Texans on Oct. 31, 2017.
• Signed by the Cleveland Browns as an unrestricted free agent on March 15, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on March 18, 2021.
• Was a four-year starter at Appalachian State (2011-14) where he appeared in 44 games with 42 starts at left tackle.
• As a senior (2014), started all 12 games at left tackle and was first team All-Sun Belt Conference. Allowed just two sacks over a team-high 817 snaps.
• As a junior (2013), started all 12 games at left tackle and was named first team All-Southern Conference by the league's coaches and second-team by the media.
• As a sophomore (2012), started 11 of 12 games at left tackle.
• As a redshirt freshman (2011), started seven games at left tackle.
• Redshirted in 2010.
• Graduated from Appalachian State in December 2014 with a degree in communication-public relations.
• Attended David W. Butler (Matthews, N.C.) High School, where he was first team all-state as a senior and earned all-conference recognition three times and All-Charlotte Observer honors twice.
• As a senior in 2009, Lamm helped lead Butler to a 15-0 record, the school's first state championship and a No. 2 national ranking according to PrepNation.com.
• Son of Candace Lamm.
• Follow Lamm on Twitter @Lammbo_704 and on Instagram at @k_lamm_74.
• Born Kendall Lamm on June 5, 1992 in Charlotte, N.C.
|7||Chiefs||W 27 - 3||1||1|
|6||Bills||W 34 - 31||1||0|
|5||@Jaguars||W 37 - 19||1||0|
|4||@Jets||L 24 - 27||1||0|
|3||Colts||W 25 - 16||1||0|
|2||@Seahawks||W 33 - 30||1||0|
|1||Cardinals||L 13 - 38||1||0|
Offensive Line Career