Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed Cody Hollister as a free agent following a tryout during 2019 rookie minicamp. The 6-foot-4-inch, 216-pounder is known as a good route-runner and has a large catch radius. The University of Arkansas product spent his first two NFL seasons a member of the New England Patriots - the first campaign on the practice squad and the second on injured reserve.
• Hollister's twin brother, Jacob, was a tight end at Wyoming and was also signed by the New England Patriots along with Cody as rookie free agents in 2017. The two brothers were teammates with the Patriots for the 2017 and 2018 campaigns. Jacob was traded to the Seattle Seahawks during the 2019 offseason.
• The Bend, Ore., native was signed by the New England Patriots as an undrafted free agent on May 5, 2017.
• Waived by the Patriots on Sept. 2, 2017 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Waived by the Patriots on July 24, 2018 with a non-football injury and moved to injured reserve - non-football injury on Sept. 1, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on May 13, 2019.
• Played in 29 games with 12 starts at Arkansas and caught 27 passes for 342 yards and a touchdown. Also rushed twice for 48 yards and one score. Caught at least one pass in 13 games and 16 of his catches converted first downs.
• As a senior (2016), appeared in 11 games and collected 10 receptions for 140 yards, while rushing twice for 48 yards and a touchdown. Shared the team's Special Teams MVP award with punter Toby Baker after tallying eight tackles on the punt and kickoff teams. Seven of 10 receptions resulted in a first down.
• As a junior (2015), missed a majority of the season due to a broken foot. Played in five games and recorded four receptions for 65 yards.
• As a sophomore (2014), attended Arkansas and appeared in all 13 games with seven starts at wide receiver. Registered 13 receptions for 137 yards and one touchdown.
• As a redshirt freshman (2013), attended Arizona Western Community College and was a first-team all-conference selection after leading the team with 69 receptions for 934 yards and five touchdowns.
• As a freshman (2012), redshirted at Nevada.
• Earned a marketing degree in May 2016 from Arkansas and was a two-time Fall SEC Academic Honor Roll honoree (2014-15).
• Attended Mountain View (Ore.) High School helped lead the team to the 5A state championship.
• Was named first-team All-State in his senior season and finished the 2011 season with 64 receptions for 1,038 yards and 15 touchdowns. Caught 12 passes for 146 yards in the state championship game, giving the city of Bend its first state title since 1940.
• As a junior, he caught 72 passes for 1,270 yards and 15 touchdowns while helping Mountain View advance to the semifinal round of the state playoffs.
• Also played basketball and baseball.
• Follow Hollister on Twitter at @C_hollister81.
• Follow Hollister on Instagram at @codyhollister.
• Born Cody Hollister on Nov. 18, 1993 in Bend, Ore.
|17||@Texans||W 35 - 14|
|16||Saints||L 28 - 38|
|15||Texans||L 21 - 24|
|14||@Raiders||W 42 - 21|
|13||@Colts||W 31 - 17||2||13||6.5||11||0|
|12||Jaguars||W 42 - 20|
|10||Chiefs||W 35 - 32|
WR TE Career