Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed offensive lineman Zac Kerin during the 2020 offseason to provide depth and competition to the interior of the offensive front. The 6-foot-3-inch, 318-pounder has versatility having played both guard and center during his career. The University of Toledo product was originally signed as a rookie free agent by the Minnesota Vikings in 2014. Kerin has appeared in 16 games with two starts during four NFL seasons (2015-18) with the Vikings, Detroit Lions and Washington Redskins. He has also spent time with the N.Y. Giants and Atlanta Falcons.
• While at Toledo, Kerin anchored an offensive front that helped block for former Titans running back David Fluellen, who was the nation's 12th-leading rusher with 1,498 yards in 2012.
• Kerin enjoys hunting and fishing in his spare time.
• The Lewis Center, Ohio, native was originally signed by the Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent on May 10, 2014.
• Waived by the Vikings on Aug. 30, 2014 and signed to Vikings' practice squad a day later.
• Signed a future's contract with the Vikings on Dec. 30, 2014.
• Waived by the Vikings on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Signed by the Detroit Lions as a free agent on Sept. 3, 2017.
• Signed by the N.Y. Giants as a free agent on July 12, 2018.
• Waived by the Giants on Sept. 1, 2018.
• Signed by the Atlanta Falcons as a free agent on Sept. 18, 2018.
• Waived by the Falcons on Oct. 23, 2018.
• Signed by the Washington Redskins as a free agent on Dec. 4, 2018.
• Released by the Redskins on Aug. 31, 2019
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on April 29, 2020.
2019 (0/0 - Washington): Spent the 2019 offseason and preseason with the Redskins, but was released during roster cuts.
2018 (0/0 - Atlanta; 2/1 - Washington): Joined the N.Y. Giants before training camp and was released following the preseason. Signed to the Falcons 53-man roster in Week 3 and was inactive for four games before being waived by the Falcons on Oct. 23, 2018. Signed with the Redskins on Dec. 4, 2018 and appeared in two games with one start. Did not play in one contest and was inactive for another game.
• At Jacksonville (12/16), made his Redskins debut competing on offense in the win.
• At Tennessee (12/22), started at right guard, helping the offense compile 161 rushing yards.
2017 (1/1 - Detroit): Started one contest and was inactive for two games before being placed on injured reserve on Sept. 30, 2017.
• Against Atlanta (9/24), made his first career NFL start as the left guard.
2016 (9/0 - Minnesota): Appeared in a career-high nine games, competing from scrimmage in eight contests. Was inactive for four games and did not play in three other games.
• At Jacksonville (12/11), subbed for injured guard Brandon Fusco on an offensive line that did not allow a sack, helping Sam Bradford complete 70.6 percent of his passes for 292 yards, one touchdown and a 106.5 passer rating.
2015 (4/0, 1/0 - Minnesota): Appeared in four games, playing on special teams and as a backup lineman. Did not play in 11 games and was inactive for another contest. Played on special teams in his first career playoff game.
• Against St. Louis (11/8), made his NFL game debut when he replaced injured guard Brandon Fusco.
2014 (0/0 - Minnesota): Earned a place on the Vikings' practice squad for his entire rookie season.
• In four seasons at Toledo (2010-13), appeared in 50 games with 38 career starts. Did not miss a game over the final three years of his collegiate career.
• Named to the All-MAC team three consecutive seasons, first-team in 2012 and second-team in 2011 and 2013.
• As a senior (2013), anchored an offensive line that allowed only five sacks during the campaign, which ranked first nationally.
• As a junior (2012), named a first-team All-MAC selection after starting all 13 games at center. Was a key part of offense that ranked third in MAC in total offense (445.2) and fifth in scoring offense (31.5). Made watch list for Rimington Trophy for nation's best center and Rotary Lombardi for best down lineman.
• As a sophomore (2011), was a second-team All-MAC selection. Was a key part of an offense that ranked eighth in nation and first in MAC in scoring (42.2), and 10th in the nation and first in MAC in total offense (481.3).
• As a redshirt freshman (2010), played in 12 games as a reserve on the offensive line.
• As a freshman (2009), redshirted.
• Majored in civil engineering at Toledo and was a CoSIDA Academic All-District and Academic All-MAC selection.
• Attended Olentangy (Lewis Center, Ohio) High School where he was a first-team All-District and special mention All-State offensive lineman as a senior. On defense, collected 55 tackles, five sacks, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
• Was selected to play in the North-South All-Star Game.
• Enjoys fishing and paintball
• Born Zachary Todd Kerin on Aug. 13, 1991 in Delaware, Ohio.