PRO: The Titans signed Thomas Odukoya (OH-due-COY-ah) as an undrafted free agent following the 2022 NFL Draft as part of the NFL's International Player Pathway program. The 6-foot-6-inch, 253-pounder appeared in 40 games with 30 starts over four season at Eastern Michigan (2018-21), tallying 21 career catches for 194 yards and four touchdowns. The Almere, Netherlands native spent the 2022 season on the Titans' practice squad.
• The Almere, Netherlands, native was originally signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 13, 2022.
• Waived by the Titans on Aug. 30, 2022 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• As a graduate (2021), started all 13 games and tallied career-best marks in receptions (13), receiving yards (130), and tied his career-high mark with two receiving scores. Caught a season-long 18-yard pass. Earned third-team All-MAC recognition.
• As a senior (2020), started all six games and recorded five receptions for 48 yards with two touchdowns. Caught a career-long 20-yard pass. Was named a team captain. Was a semifinalist for the Campbell Trophy and named to the John Mackey Award watch list for the second consecutive year. Selected to wear jersey No. 2, a program honor bestowed upon the most deserving pass catcher.
• As junior (2019), appeared in all 13 games and made seven starts. Logged three receptions for 16 yards and named to the John Mackey Award watch list.
• As a redshirt sophomore (2018), saw action in eight games and made four starts.
• As a redshirt (2017), transferred to Eastern Michigan from Garden City (Kan.) Community College and appeared in the season opener but suffered a season-ending injury causing him to redshirt.
• As a freshman (2016), played one season at West Hills-Coalinga junior college where he was named all-conference after collecting 15 receptions for 184 yards and two touchdowns…
• Graduated in December 2020 with a degree in sport management from Eastern Michigan.
• Attended Helen Parkhurst (Netherlands) High School where he was a three-year captain and named the Dutch National MVP after recording 22 sacks.
• Awarded jersey No. 2 at Eastern Michigan, awarded to a player "the entire community could rally around," and according to Odukoya's head coach at Eastern Michigan, Chris Creighton, he is "a person that the entire program respects and admires."
• Son of Michael Odukoya and Lisette Blankestijn.
• Has one brother, Jayden, and three sisters, Tobi, Florine, and Robyn
• Follow Thomas on Twitter and Instagram at @thomaso_
• Born Thomas Ayodele Odukoya on May 5, 1997 in Almere, Netherlands.
TE Thomas Odukoya, a Native of the Netherlands, Making the Most of His NFL Opportunity with the Titans
Odukoya is with the Titans as part of the NFL's International Pathway program, which is part of the league's efforts to strengthen the pipeline of international players while aiming to provide elite international athletes the opportunity to compete at the NFL level, improve their skills, and ultimately earn a spot on an NFL roster.
Nine Titans Plan to Pay Homage to Their Heritage With International Flag Displays on Helmets
Across the league, over 200 players, coaches and executives are scheduled to take part as the league celebrates the growing number of nationalities and cultures that make up the fabric of the League with an initiative that will see players take the field with international flags on their helmets.