Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed unrestricted free agent Vic Beasley Jr. in the 2020 offseason to bolster the team's depth and experience at outside linebacker. The 6-foot-3-inch, 246-pounder saw action in 78 games with 60 starts while totaling 156 tackles, 37.5 sacks, one interception, 36 tackles for loss, 11 forced fumbles, 12 passes defensed, and 46 quarterback hits during his first five seasons (2015-19) with the Atlanta Falcons. The former 2015 first-round pick has shown incredible burst as a pass rusher as a pro and was named to his lone Pro Bowl in 2016 after leading the NFL with 15.5 sacks.
• In 2019, Beasley Jr. notched a career-best 42 tackles, including eight for a loss and eight sacks.
• In 2016, Beasley Jr. led the NFL with 15.5 sacks and added 39 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, six forced fumbles and 28 quarterback hurries. Named to his first Pro Bowl and earned AP All-Pro honors for his breakout performance in 2016.
• In 2015, Beasley Jr. started all 16 games and led the team with a club rookie record four sacks.
• Beasley Jr.'s late father, Victor, played football at Auburn from 1982-1984.
• The Adairsville, Ga., native was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the first round (eighth overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on March 31, 2020.
• Played in 48 games with 25 starts at Clemson, and posted 101 tackles, 52.5 tackles for loss, 33 sacks, 29 quarterback pressures, 11 pass breakups, seven forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and two touchdowns in his career. Finished his career first in school history in sacks, fourth in tackles for loss and tied for seventh in forced fumbles. Selected as a two-time, first-team All-American and a two-time, first-team All-ACC selection.
• As a senior (2014), named one of three finalists for the Bednarik Award, one of four finalists for the Lombardi Award, one of six finalists for the Hendricks Award and one of nine semifinalists for the Lott Impact Trophy. Named Associated Press first-team All-American and selected the ACC Defensive Player of the Year by the media and coaches. Played in 13 games with 12 starts and collected 37 tackles, a team-high 21.5 tackles for loss, a team-high 12 sacks, nine quarterback pressures, three passes defensed, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and a 16-yard fumble return for a touchdown.
• As a junior (2013), named one of six finalists for the Hendricks Award, one of 12 semifinalists for the Lombardi Award and one of 16 semifinalists for the Bednarik Award. Named a consensus All-American and was a first-Team All-ACC selection by the media, and coaches. Started all 13 games and produced 44 tackles, 23 tackles for loss, 13 sacks, 12 quarterback pressures, six pass breakups, four forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. Led the team in tackles for loss, sacks and forced fumbles. Ranked third in the nation in tackles for loss, tied for third in the country in sacks and tied for 10th in the nation in forced fumbles.
• As a sophomore (2012), appeared in 13 games and collected 18 tackles, eight tackles for loss, a team-high eight sacks (fourth-most in the ACC and the only freshman or sophomore in the top 10), eight quarterback pressures, two passes defensed and one forced fumble.
• As a redshirt freshman (2011), played as a reserve in nine games and posted two tackles and a special teams stop. Clemson had a 9-0 record in his nine games.
• Redshirted during the 2010 season.
• Graduated with a degree in sociology in the summer of 2014 before his final season at Clemson.
• Attended Adairsville (Ga.) High School, where he played linebacker, running back and wide receiver.
• During his senior year, produced 102 tackles, 12 tackles for loss and an interception. Posted 120 rushes for 828 yards and seven touchdowns. Also had seven punt returns for a 17.3-yard average and two touchdowns. In his only kickoff return, he took it 80 yards for a touchdown.
• Was first-team all-state by the Associated Press and Georgia Sportswriter Association. Named all-county and all-area as a junior and senior.
• As a junior, tallied 57 tackles, two recovered fumbles and an interception while collecting 15 receptions for 200 yards as a junior.
• Played high school basketball and AAU basketball. Averaged a double-double for the AAU Georgia All-Stars.
• Follow Beasley Jr. on Twitter and on Instagram at @VicBeasley3.
• Born Victor Ramon Beasley Jr. on July 8, 1992 in Adairsville, Ga.
|3||@Vikings||W 31 - 30|
|2||Jaguars||W 33 - 30|
|6||Texans||W 42 - 36|
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14|
|5||Bills||W 42 - 16||1||0||1||0||0||0|