PRO: The Titans signed free agent Tuzar Skipper to the practice squad during Week 2 of the 2020 season to provide depth and NFL experience. The 6-foot-3-inch, 246-pounder originally signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers as a rookie free agent following the 2019 NFL Draft and has also spent time with the New York Giants. The Norwich, Conn., native appeared in six games for the Giants and totaled two tackles, 0.5 sack and one fumble recovery.
• The Norwich, Conn., native was originally signed as a rookie free agent by the Pittsburgh Steelers on May 13, 2019.
• Waived by the Steelers on Sept. 7, 2019.
• Claimed off waivers by the New York Giants on Sept. 9, 2019.
• Waived by the Giants on Oct. 22, 2019.
• Signed by the Giants to the team's practice squad on Oct. 24, 2019.
• Signed by the Steelers to the team's active roster off of the Giants practice squad on Nov. 19, 2019.
• Waived by the Steelers on Sept. 5, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans to the practice squad on Sept. 15, 2020.
• Played in 29 games over three seasons at Toldeo (2016-18) and tallied 90 tackles, 13.5 tackles for loss, 9.5 sacks, three forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and one blocked kick. Transferred to Toledo after playing two years at Monroe College (2014-15) where he made second-team All-Conference both years.
• As a senior (2018), played in 13 games and amassed 60 tackles, 11.0 tackles for loss, a team-high 8.5 sacks, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. Ranked third on the team in tackles and second on the squad in tackles for loss. His 8.5 sacks ranked fifth in the Mid-American Conference. Earned third-team All-MAC recognition.
• At Eastern Michigan (10/13), tallied a career-high eight tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks, and one forced fumble.
• As a junior (2017), saw action in three games and recorded eight tackles and 1.0 sack before suffering a season-ending injury.
• As a sophomore (2016), appeared in 13 games and posted 22 tackles, 1.0 tackle for loss and one blocked kick.
• Transferred to Toledo from Monroe College where he played two seasons (2014-15) and earned second-team All-Conference recognition both years.
• Majored in communications at Toldeo.
• Attended Norwich (Conn.) Free Academy where he was a two-time all-area selection.
• Made the Connecticut High School Coaches' Association Class LL all-state team twice.
• Son of Lamont Williams and Shonte Skipper.
• Has three brothers, Patrick, Antonio, and Nathaniel, and one sister, Clarice.
• Born Tuzar Skipper on June 5, 1995 in Norwich, Conn.
|14||@Jaguars||W 31 - 10||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|13||Browns||L 35 - 41||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|12||@Colts||W 45 - 26|
|11||@Ravens||W 30 - 24|
|2019||New York Giants||6||0||3||1||2||0.5||0||0||1|