|WK||Game Date||OPP||RESULT||PUNTS||YDS||Net Yds||LNG||AVG||Net Avg||BLK||OOB||Dn||IN 20||TB||FC||RET||RETY||TD|
|11||11/22/2020||@Ravens||W 30 - 24||2||93||86||52||46.5||43||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||7||0|
|10||11/13/2020||Colts||L 17 - 34||2||64||64||47||32||21.3||1||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0|
PRO: Signed by the Titans to the team's pratice squad during Week 9 of the 2020 season to bring veteran experience to the punting position and special teams units. The 6-foot-1-inch, 231-pounder has appeared in 18 career games and one postseason contest over two seasons (2018-19) with the Houston Texans. The Dickson, Tenn., native's career totals include 85 punts for 3,716 yards with a 43.7-yard average, and 3,347 net punting yards for a 39.4-yard net average. The Tennessee product has placed 38 career punts inside the 20-yard line.
• In 2018, Daniel appeared in all 17 games as a rookie and totaled 74 punts for 3,237 yards (43.7-yard average, 39.1-yard net average). He placed 36 punts inside the 20-yard line.
• A native of Dickson, Tenn., Daniel grew up watching the Tennessee Volunteers with his grandfather. As a child, "I told my granddad that I was going to play for the Dickson Dragons, which is the middle school team, Dickson Cougars, which is our high school, then Tennessee, then the Tennessee Titans," Daniel said. He completed that dream when he signed with the Titans in 2020.
• The Dickson, Tenn., native was originally signed by the Houston Texans as a rookie free agent on May 11, 2018.
• Waived by the Texans on Sept. 17, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's practice squad on Nov. 7, 2020.
• Activated from the practice squad to the active roster standard elevation on Nov. 12, 2020.
• Played 38 career games at Tennessee over four seasons (2014-17), punting 200 times for 9,185 yards (45.9 avg.) with 81 punts placed inside the 20-yard line. Produced 76 career punts of 50+ yards, including a career-long 72-yard punt in 2012. His career average of 45.9 broke the previous record (43.9) set by Jimmy Colquitt during the 1981-84 seasons. Named to the Ray Guy Award watch list each season from 2015-17.
• As a senior (2017), played in 12 games and punted 70 times for 3,323 yards with a single-season program record 47.5 average. Placed 28 punts inside the 20-yard line and produced 33 punts of 50+ yards. Recorded a career-long 72-yard punt. His 47.5-yard average broke the previous record (46.9) that was set by Jimmy Colquitt in 1982. Named to the Ray Guy Award Watch List for the third consecutive season.
• As a junior (2016), saw action in 13 games and punted 70 times for 3,120 yards (44.6 average) including a long of 70. Placed 28 punts inside the 20-yard line and recorded 21 punts of 50+ yards. Named to the Ray Guy Award Watch List for the second consecutive season.
• As a sophomore (2015), appeared in 13 games and recorded 60 punts for 2,742 yards (45.7 average) including a long of 61. Placed 25 punts inside the 20-yard line and tallied 22 punts of 50+ yards. Named to the Ray Guy Award Watch List. Nominated for the Burlsworth Award, presented to the nation's most outstanding player who began his career as a walk-on.
• As a redshirt freshman (2014), did not see game action.
• As a freshman (2013), redshirted.
• Majored in recreation and sport management at Tennessee.
• Attended Dickson County (Tenn.) High School where he was named a Prokicker first team All-American as a senior.
• Earned all-district accolades as a junior and senior.
• Was a three-year letterwinner.
• Also played basketball, soccer and baseball.
• Son of Kimberly and Wade Daniel.
• Follow Daniel on Instagram and Twitter @trevordaniel93.
• Born Trevor Lyn Daniel on Dec. 8, 1994 in Dickson, Tenn.