|3||08/26/2023||Patriots||W 23 - 7|
|2||08/20/2023||@Vikings||W 24 - 16|
|1||08/12/2023||@Bears||L 17 - 23|
|2||09/17/2023||Chargers||W 27 - 24||0||0||0||0|
|1||09/10/2023||@Saints||L 15 - 16|
PRO: The Titans signed unrestricted free agent Trevon Wesco during the 2023 offseason to add depth and a strong blocking ability to the tight end room. Prior to his arrival in Tennessee, Wesco spent the 2022 season with the Chicago Bears. The 6-foot-3-inch, 267-pounder was originally selected by the New York Jets in the fourth round (121st overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft and spent his first three seasons with the club.
• Wesco earned a pair of awards as a senior at West Virginia. He was named by the team's coaches as the recipient of the Ed Pastilong Captain's Award, which recognizes two players who excel on the field, in the classroom and as men. He was also selected as the team's Curtis Jones Jr. Achievement Award recipient. The award is presented annually to a student-athlete that performs admirably on the field and in the classroom.
• Wesco will reunite with Titans tight ends coach Tony Dews, who coached at West Virginia for a season while Wesco was a Mountaineer.
• The Martinsburgh W.Va., native was selected by the New York Jets in the fourth round (121st overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Jets on Aug. 30, 2022.
• Claimed off waivers by the Chicago Bears on Aug. 31, 2022.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on March 31, 2023.
• Played in 35 games with 10 starts for West Virginia and finished his three-year Mountaineer career with 28 receptions for 373 yards and two touchdowns. Spent his first two years at Lackawanna College in Pennsylvania where he was recognized as a top 50 junior college player before an injury caused him to redshirt his sophomore year.
• As a senior (2018), played in 12 games with 10 starts and recorded 26 receptions for 366 yards with a touchdown. Was named All-Big 12 first team and was the fifth-leading receiver for the season.
• As a junior (2017), played in 13 games as a tight end recording one reception for one yard and caught a two-point conversion against Utah.
• As a redshirt sophomore (2016), appeared in 10 games while adding depth at tight end and on special teams. Had a six-yard touchdown catch at Iowa State for his first catch and touchdown for the Mountaineers.
• As a sophomore (2015), missed the season at Lackawanna College due to injury and redshirted.
• As a freshman (2014), finished the season with five receptions for 47 yards at Lackawanna College.
• Graduated in 2018 with his bachelor's degree in multidisciplinary studies.
• Attended Musselman (Inwood, W.Va.) High School and was an all-state football and basketball player.
• Finished his prep career as the Applemen's all-time leading scorer on the basketball court, while also turning in a record-breaking career as a receiver and quarterback.
• Was a three-star recruit according to ESPN, Rivals, 247Sports and PrepStar.
• Son of Christie Linaburg and is one of two children.
• Follow Trevon on Twitter @twesco12 and on Instagram @wesco88.
• Born Trevon Wesco on Sept. 12, 1995 in Martinsburg, W.Va.