PRO: The Titans signed Senorise Perry during the 2020 offseason to add depth and special teams experience to the running back rotation. The former University of Louisville product has made his mark in the NFL on special teams coverage units and as a kickoff returner. The 6-foot, 210-pounder entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the Chicago Bears in 2014. Perry has also spent time with the Miami Dolphins (2016-18) and the Buffalo Bills (2019).
• Perry wasn't among the rookie free agents signed in the days following the 2014 NFL Draft. He hit the tryout circuit and hoped to make an impression. Perry was one of two players signed by the Chicago Bears after a May tryout. He excelled on special teams in the preseason games and sealed his 53-man roster spot as an undrafted free agent.
• Perry excelled in track and field as a high school senior, winning the Georgia state titles in the 100 meters and long jump.
• Perry's hobbies include photography and he has a desire to learn how to deep sea fish.
• The best advice Perry has received came from his mother. She said, "always believe in yourself and trust in the man above."
• The Summerville, Ga., native was originally signed by the Chicago Bears as a rookie free agent on May 19, 2014.
• Waived by the Bears on Aug. 28, 2016 and signed to the team's practice squad on Sept. 4, 2016.
• Released from the Bears' practice squad on Sept. 13, 2016.
• Signed by the Miami Dolphins' to their practice squad on Oct. 12, 2016.
• Signed by the Dolphins to a future's contract on Jan. 10, 2017.
• Signed by the Buffalo Bills as an unrestricted free agent on March 28, 2019.
• Waived by the Bills with an injury settlement on Sept. 4, 2019.
• Signed by the Bills as a free agent on Oct. 8, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on April 30, 2020.
2019 (11/0, 1/0 - Buffalo): Placed on injured reserve by the Bills on Aug. 31, 2019 following the preseason and was waived with an injury settlement on Sept. 4, 2019. Re-signed with club on Oct. 8, 2019. Saw action in 11 games and his first postseason contest in his only campaign with the Bills. Finished second the team with six special teams tackles. Carried the ball three times for three yards and caught a one-yard pass. Returned one kickoff for two yards.
• Against N.Y. Jets (12/29), rushed three times for three yards and hauled in one reception for one yard in the regular season finale.
2018 (16/0 - Miami): Played in all 16 games primarily on special teams and registered eight kickoff returns for 164 yards. Posted 12 special teams tackles and a fumble recovery on coverage units.
• At Houston (10/25), posted three kickoff returns for 80 yards.
• Against Buffalo (12/2), notched a special teams fumble recovery on coverage units. Recovered a muffed punt by Isaiah McKenzie at the Bills' 36-yard line in the second quarter.
• At Buffalo (12/30), tallied one kickoff return for 18 yards and notched four special teams tackles on coverage units.
2017 (16/0 - Miami): Saw action in all 16 games and recorded eight carries for 30 yards. Added 10 kickoff returns for 202 yards. Registered nine special teams tackles on coverage units.
• Against Denver (12/3), rushed five times 22 yards. Added one kickoff return for 20 yards and a solo special teams tackle. Brought down Isaiah McKenzie in the end zone for a safety on a Broncos' punt return in the fourth quarter. His five carries were the first rushing attempts of his career.
• Against New England (12/11), recorded two kickoff returns for 33 yards and notched two special teams tackles.
• Against Buffalo (12/31), produced three carries for eight yards and hauled in one reception for three yards. Added two kickoff returns for 59 yards.
2016 (0/0 - Chicago; 0/0 - Miami): Spent the offseason and training camp with the Bears before being waived on Aug. 28. Spent one week on the Bears' practice squad before being released. Spent 11 games on the Dolphins' practice squad.
2015 (0/0 - Chicago): Missed the entire season after he was placed on injured reserve on Sept. 1.
2014 (16/0 - Chicago): Played as a reserve primarily on special teams in all 16 games as a rookie. Posted 10 special teams tackles and two forced fumbles on coverage units. Returned four kickoffs for 88 yards. Hauled in one reception for minus-one yard.
• Against Buffalo (9/7), made his NFL debut and recorded a special teams tackle on coverage units.
• At Carolina (10/5), tallied a special teams tackle and the first forced fumble of his career.
• At Detroit (11/27), hauled in one recption for minus-one yard. Added two special teams tackles and a forced fumble.
• Was a four-year letterman (2010-13) at Louisville. Played in 46 games with six starts and posted 289 carries for 1,409 yards and 18 touchdowns to go along with 36 receptions for 359 yards and a score. Tallied 22 kickoff returns for 513 yards. Collected 30 tackles and a forced fumble on special teams.
• As a senior (2013), played in all 13 games with six starts and posted 141 carries for 677 yards and six touchdowns. Hauled in 18 receptions for 178 yards and a score. Registered seven kickoff returns for 166 yards. Notched seven tackles and a forced fumble on special teams.
• As a junior (2012), played in 11 games and notched 136 carries for 705 yards and a team-best 11 touchdowns. Added 18 receptions for 181 yards and seven kickoff returns for 137 yards. Recorded five special teams tackles.
• As a sophomore (2011), played in all 13 games and recorded 12 carries for 27 yards and a touchdown. Posted eight kickoff returns for 210 yards. Notched 11 special teams tackles and a blocked punt on special teams.
• As a true freshman (2010), saw action in nine games and collected seven tackles on special teams.
• Graduated with a degree in communications from Louisville.
• Attended Chattooga (Summerville, Ga.) High School where he played running back and linebacker.
• As a senior (2009), posted 918 rushing yards and 216 receiving yards with 12 offensive touchdowns and six return scores. Named All-state as a return specialist and All-area on defense.
• Also participated in track and field, winning state titles in the 100 meters and long jump.
• Has a son and a daughter.
• First name is pronounced suh-nah-riss.
• Follow Perry on Twitter @SenoriseP.
• Born Senorise Perry on Sept. 19, 1991 in Summerville, Ga.