Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed tackle Paul Adams to the practice squad during Week 8 of the 2020 season. The 6-foot-5-inch, 315-pounder originally signed with the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent following the 2019 NFL Draft. As a rookie, Adams spent time on the practice squads of the Cleveland Browns and Washington Football Team. He spent the 2020 offseason and training camp with Washington. The Nashville, Tenn., native played in 41 games with 38 starts at right tackle over four years at Missouri.
• Adams is a Nashville native who played high school football at Christ Presbyterian Academy. He was awarded the Tennessee Titans' Mr. Football award after his senior season in 2013, given to the best high school players in the state.
• In high school, Adams was a big Taylor Lewan fan. Adams went to a taping of Titans Tonight where Lewan was guest hosting and the two met in person. Adams subsequently picked No. 77 when he went off to Missouri.
• The Nashville, Tenn., native originally signed with the New York Giants as a rookie free agent on May 2, 2019.
• Waived by the Giants on Aug. 31, 2019.
• Signed by the Cleveland Browns to the team's practice squad on Sept. 2, 2019.
• Waived by the Browns on Sept. 7, 2019.
• Signed by the Washington Football Team to the team's practice squad on Oct. 21, 2019.
• Waived by Washington on Sept. 5, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's practice squad on Oct. 27, 2020.
• In four seasons at Missouri (2015-18), Adams appeared in 41 games with 38 consecutive starts at right tackle. He was a two-year captain.
• As a senior (2018), started all 13 games at right tackle and was named a team captain. Was part of an offensive line that ranked 11th nationally and second in the SEC in fewest sacks allowed with 1.08 per game.
• As a junior (2017), started all 13 games at right tackle and was named a team captain. Was part of an offensive line that ranked fifth nationally and led the SEC in fewest sacks allowed with 1.0 per game.
• As a sophomore (2016), started all 12 games at right tackle.
• As a redshirt freshman (2015), saw action in three games.
• As a freshman (2014), redshirted.
• Majored in parks, recreation and tourism at Missouri.
• Attended Christ Presbyterian Academy (Tenn.) where he helped lead the Lions to a 14-1 record and a Class 3A State Championship appearance as a senior in 2013.
• Earned the Tennessee Titans' Mr. Football award after his senior season.
• Also recorded 41 tackles and 8.0 tackles for loss as a senior.
• Ranked the No. 12 overall recruit in Tennessee by Rivals.
• Also played basketball for CPA.
• Son of Tim and Ashley Adams.
• Follow Adams on Twitter and Instagram at @paul_adams77.
• Born Paul Adams on May 17, 1995 in Nashville, Tenn.