|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
PRO: The Titans signed Nick Westbrook-Ikhine as a rookie free agent following the 2020 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-2-inch, 211-pounder provides versatility to the passing game with his ability to line up in multiple positions, while also contributing on special teams. In his first two seasons with the Titans, Westbrook-Ikhine appeared in 30 games with eight starts and caught 41 passes for 509 yards with four touchdowns. He set career-highs in 2021 in games played (16), games started (seven), receptions (38), receiving yards (476), and touchdowns (four). The Lake Mary, Fla., native appeared in 52 games with 36 starts and totaled 144 receptions for 2,226 yards with 16 touchdowns over four seasons at Indiana.
• In 2021, Westbrook-Ikhine set career marks in games played (16), games started (seven), receptions (38), receiving yards (476), reception long (46), and touchdowns (four). His receptions, receiving yards, and receiving touchdowns ranked second on the team.
• In 2021, Westbrook-Ikhine registered his first career 100-yard receiving game with seven catches for 107 yards against Houston (11/21/21).
• As a rookie in 2020, Westbrook-Ikhine saw action in 14 games with one start and collected three receptions for 33 yards.
• In 2021, Westbrook-Ikhine was named the team's Ed Block Courage Award recipient.
• He has a dog named Winston.
• The Lake Mary, Fla., native was signed by the Titans as a rookie free agent on May 7, 2020.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 5, 2020 and signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Activated from the practice squad to the active roster standard elevation on Sept. 14, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans from the practice squad to the active roster on Sept. 16, 2020.
• Appeared in 52 games with 36 starts and totaled 144 receptions for 2,226 yards with 16 touchdowns over four seasons at Indiana. Ranked sixth in school history in catches, seventh in yardage and touchdowns, and tied for seventh in 100-yard receiving games (six). Became the seventh Hoosier to reach 125 receptions and 2,000 yards.
• As a senior (2019), appeared in all 13 games and made 12 starts. Caught 42 passes for 572 yards and a team-high five touchdowns. Named as a William V. Campbell Trophy semifinalist.
• As a redshirt junior (2018), started all 12 games and made 42 catches for a team-leading 590 yards and four touchdowns. Named to the Biletnikoff Award Watch List.
• As a junior (2017), received a medical redshirt after suffering a season-ending injury in the season opener.
• As a sophomore (2016), saw action in all 13 games and made 12 starts. Made 54 receptions for 995 yards and six touchdowns, all of which were career-high marks. His 995 yards led the team and ranked seventh on Indiana's single-season list.
• As a freshman (2015), appeared in all 13 games and made six receptions for 69 yards and one touchdown.
• Graduated in December 2019 with a business marketing degree from Indiana.
• Attended Lake Mary (Fla.) High School where he was named first team all-state, all-district and All-Central Florida as a senior after he recorded 84 receptions for 1,853 yards and 21 touchdowns.
• Caught 52 passes for 826 yards and 13 scores as a junior.
• Also lettered in track and field and lacrosse.
• Son of Amy and Jeff Nickel.
• Follow Westbrook-Ikhine on Twitter @nick_west15 and on Instagram @nickwestbrook15.
• Born Nicholas Westbrook-Ikhine on March 21, 1997 in Lake Mary, Fla.