PRO: The Titans selected Nate Davis in the third round (82nd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-3-inch, 316-pounder brings quick feet and physicality to the trenches of the offensive line. The Ashburn, Va., native started 28 consecutive regular season games at right guard from the final 12 games of his rookie campaign through the 2020 season. He also started four postseason contests in his first two seasons.
• In 2020, Davis started all 16 games at right guard as part of an offense that tied for the second-overall ranking in the NFL (396.4 yards per game), finished second in rushing (168.1), and allowed the sixth-fewest sacks (25). Davis helped pave the way for Derrick Henry to produce the NFL's eighth all-time 2,000-yard rushing season (2,027).
• As a rookie in 2019, Davis appeared in 13 games with 12 starts at right guard, assuming starting duties in Week 5. Davis also started all three playoff games.
• Growing up, Davis was 'always a pretty big kid.' He played on the offensive or defensive line during Pop Warner, and estimates that in the fourth grade he weighed around 200 pounds.
• Davis was invited to the 2019 Senior Bowl, which he credits for helping him during the draft process. He went head-to-head with defensive linemen from larger conferences, and as an athlete from a smaller conference, he credits his performance at the Senior Bowl for helping put his name into the conversation ahead of the draft.
• Davis' father purchased him a fishing rod as a child and would take him to the pond near their home in Ashburn, Va., to fish and relax.
• Davis is a car enthusiast who has a knack for identifying the year, make and model of a car. He lists his dream car as a Rolls-Royce.
• The Ashburn, Va., native was selected by the Titans in the third round (82nd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
• In four seasons at Charlotte (2015-18), Davis appeared in 41 career games with 37 starts. A four-year starter on the offensive line, Davis started at guard from 2015-17 before switching to right tackle for his senior season in 2018.
• As a senior (2018), appeared in eight games with seven starts at tackle. Blocked for the league's fifth-best rushing attack which averaged 159.9 yards per game. Helped create lanes for running back Benny LeMay to record a 1,000-yard season. Earned First Team All-C-USA recognition by Phil Steele and Second Team All-C-USA recognition by the league's coaches. Named Charlotte's Best Offensive Player for 2018 by SB Nation.
• As a junior (2017), started all 12 games at right guard. Helped the 49ers rushing offense rank eighth in C-USA, averaging 166.2 yards per game. Was part of an offensive line that ranked fifth in sacks allowed with 22. Earned Honorable Mention All-C-USA honors.
• As a sophomore (2016), saw action in nine games with eight starts at right guard and helped the 49ers run game rank sixth in C-USA averaging 176.2 yards per game. Earned Honorable Mention All-C-USA honors.
• As a freshman (2015), appeared in all 12 games with 10 starts at right guard.
• Redshirted in 2014.
• Majored in Africana studies and minored in American studies at Charlotte.
• Attended Stone Bridge (Va.) High School and was a first team all-state and 5A North All-Region First Team lineman. Davis was a four-year letterman in high school.
• Helped lead the Bulldogs to a Liberty District Championship as a senior in 2014.
• In 2013, he was named team MVP, captain, and first team All-Liberty conference en route to helping the Bulldogs win the Virginia AAA Div. 5 Championship.
• Has one older sister, Kimberley.
• Son of Ken and Natalie Davis.
• Follow Davis on Twitter at @Nate_Davis73.
• Follow Davis on Instagram at @Nate.Davis64.
• List of favorites: (TV show) "Black-ish"; (movie) "The Dark Knight"; (musician) Drake; (food) chicken wings; and (dessert) ice cream.
• Born Nathaniel Matthew Eugene Davis on Sept. 23, 1996 in York, Maine.
We're All Talking to Each Other, Communicating Well | Nate Davis Media Availability
Titans G Nate Davis addresses reporters during a Training Camp Press Conference on Monday at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Everything We Do is Strategic | Nate Davis Media Availability
Titans G Nate Davis addresses reporters on Tuesday of Minicamp.
Nate Davis on Derrick Henry: He Makes You Want to Do Your Job Better
Titans guard Nate Davis speaks with reporters during a virtual press conference on Wednesday from Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Nate Davis: I Feel More Comfortable This Year
Titans guard Nate Davis speaks with reporters following Thursday's training camp practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.
1-on-1 with Nate Davis
Mike Keith sits down and visits with guard Nate Davis during his pre-draft visit to Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Titans Select Charlotte OL Nate Davis No. 82 in 2019 NFL Draft
Titans defensive tackle Jurrell Casey announces Tennessee's selection of Charlotte offensive lineman Nate Davis No. 82 in Round 3 of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Offensive Line Career