Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans selected Nate Davis in the third round (82nd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-3-inch, 316-pounder brings quick feet and physicality to the trenches of the offensive line. The Ashburn, Va., native appeared in 13 games with 12 starts at right guard as a rookie, and also started all three postseason contests in 2019.
• As a rookie in 2019, Davis appeared in 13 games with 12 starts at right guard, assuming starting duties in Week 5. Davis also started all three playoff games.
• Growing up, Davis was 'always a pretty big kid.' He played on the offensive or defensive line during Pop Warner, and estimates that in the fourth grade he weighed around 200 pounds.
• Davis was invited to the 2019 Senior Bowl, which he credits for helping him during the draft process. He went head-to-head with defensive linemen from larger conferences, and as an athlete from a smaller conference, he credits his performance at the Senior Bowl for helping put his name into the conversation ahead of the draft.
• Davis' father purchased him a fishing rod as a child and would take him to the pond near their home in Ashburn, Va., to fish and relax.
• Davis is a car enthusiast who has a knack for identifying the year, make and model of a car. He lists his dream car as a Rolls-Royce.
• The Ashburn, Va., native was selected by the Titans in the third round (82nd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
• In four seasons at Charlotte (2015-18), Davis appeared in 41 career games with 37 starts. A four-year starter on the offensive line, Davis started at guard from 2015-17 before switching to right tackle for his senior season in 2018.
• As a senior (2018), appeared in eight games with seven starts at tackle. Blocked for the league's fifth-best rushing attack which averaged 159.9 yards per game. Helped create lanes for running back Benny LeMay to record a 1,000-yard season. Earned First Team All-C-USA recognition by Phil Steele and Second Team All-C-USA recognition by the league's coaches. Named Charlotte's Best Offensive Player for 2018 by SB Nation.
• As a junior (2017), started all 12 games at right guard. Helped the 49ers rushing offense rank eighth in C-USA, averaging 166.2 yards per game. Was part of an offensive line that ranked fifth in sacks allowed with 22. Earned Honorable Mention All-C-USA honors.
• As a sophomore (2016), saw action in nine games with eight starts at right guard and helped the 49ers run game rank sixth in C-USA averaging 176.2 yards per game. Earned Honorable Mention All-C-USA honors.
• As a freshman (2015), appeared in all 12 games with 10 starts at right guard.
• Redshirted in 2014.
• Majored in Africana studies and minored in American studies at Charlotte.
• Attended Stone Bridge (Va.) High School and was a first-team all-state and 5A North All-Region First Team lineman. Davis was a four-year letterman in high school.
• Helped lead the Bulldogs to a Liberty District Championship as a senior in 2014.
• In 2013, he was named team MVP, captain, and first-team All-Liberty conference en route to helping the Bulldogs win the Virginia AAA Div. 5 Championship.
• Has one older sister, Kimberley.
• Son of Ken and Natalie Davis.
• Follow Davis on Twitter at @Nate_Davis73.
• Follow Davis on Instagram at @Nate.Davis64.
• List of favorites: (TV show) "Black-ish"; (movie) "The Dark Knight"; (musician) Drake; (food) chicken wings; and (dessert) ice cream.
• Born Nathaniel Matthew Eugene Davis on Sept. 23, 1996 in York, Maine.
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14||1||1|