No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
PRO: The Titans signed free agent long snapper Matt Orzech (ORR-zeck) from the Miami Dolphins' practice squad during Week 9 of the 2020 season to add insurance and experience to the long snapping position. The 6-foot-3-inch, 246-pounder served as the Jacksonville Jaguars' long snapper in 2019 and has 16 games of NFL experience. The San Diego, Calif., native was originally signed as a rookie free agent by the Baltimore Ravens following the 2019 NFL Draft.
• In 2019, Orzech appeared in all 16 games at long snapper for Jacksonville and helped Jaguars kicker Josh Lambo set a franchise record for field goals in a single season with 33.
• Orzech's father, Matt, played football at Iowa State.
• The San Diego, Calif., native originally signed with the Baltimore Ravens as a rookie free agent on May 3, 2019.
• Waived by Baltimore on Aug. 30, 2019.
• Claimed off waivers by the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sept. 1, 2019.
• Waived by the Jaguars on Sept. 5, 2020.
• Signed by the Miami Dolphins to the team's practice squad on Sept. 10, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans from the Miami Dolphins' practice squad on Nov. 4, 2020.
• Appeared in 45 games with eight starts at tight end and also handled long snapping duties over four seasons (2013-18) at Azusa Pacific. Totaled eight catches for 139 yards and posted 11 tackles.
• As a senior (2018), saw action in 11 games with five starts and tallied eight receptions for 139 yards and tallied seven tackles.
• As a redshirt junior (2017), started two games at tight end before suffering a season-ending injury.
• Missed the entire 2016 season due to injury.
• As a junior (2015), appeared in all 10 games as a reserve tight end and blocking specialist. Posted one tackle.
• As a sophomore (2014), saw action in all 11 games as a reserve tight end.
• As a freshman (2013), played in 11 games with one start at tight end. Handed long snapping duties. Recorded two tackles.
• Majored in graphic design at Azusa Pacific.
• Attended Paloma Valley (Calif.) High School where he played tight end and defensive end.
• As a senior (2012), helped guide the Wildcats to a 9-4 record and to the third round of the playoffs.
• Played in all 13 games and caught six passes for 97 yards with one touchdown and added 55 tackles and 9.0 sacks as a senior.
• Also lettered two years in baseball as a pitcher and first baseman.
• Has one brother, Michael, and one sister, Mikenna.
• Son of Matt and Jayme Orzech.
• Follow Orzech on Instagram @MatthewOrzech46
• Born Matthew Orzech on April 12, 1995 in Menifee, Calif.