PRO: The Titans signed Matt Dickerson as a rookie free agent following the 2018 NFL Draft. He has appeared in 11 games, including three postseason contests in his first two NFL campaigns. The 6-foot-5-inch, 292-pounder is an athletic defensive lineman with good size that moves well along the line of scrimmage. In four seasons at UCLA, Dickerson saw action in 44 games and notched 97 tackles, seven tackles for loss, four passes defensed and 1.5 sacks.
• Dickerson originally committed to play for Notre Dame. However, his father, Clarence, was diagnosed with prostate cancer before he left for South Bend. Dickerson decided to stay in-state to play for the Bruins to be an hour flight from home rather than across the country. His father is in remission.
• Dickerson's father, Clarence, played college football at Henderson State (Ark.).
• Dickerson has a twin sister named Megan.
• The San Mateo, Calif., native was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 11, 2018.
• Released by the Titans on Oct. 19, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on Oct. 22, 2019.
• Released by the Titans on Oct. 26, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on Oct. 29, 2019.
• Appeared in 44 games with 16 starts over four seasons at UCLA and totaled 97 tackles, seven tackles for loss, four passes defensed and 1.5 sacks.
• As a senior (2017), started all seven games he saw action in before missing the remainder of the season due to injury. Recorded 21 tackles and a tackle for loss on the season. Posted a season-high five tackles three times as a senior, against Texas A&M (9/3), at Stanford (9/23) and at Arizona (10/14).
• As a junior (2016), appeared in 12 contests with eight starts along the defensive line and totaled 37 tackles and 1.5 tackles for loss. Notched a single-game career-high seven tackles at Washington State (10/15).
• As a sophomore (2015), saw action in all 13 games with one start and tallied 38 tackles, four tackles for loss, four passes defensed and a sack. Earned second-team Academic All-Conference recognition.
• As a freshman (2014), played in 12 contests as a reserve on the defensive front and on special teams. Credited with one tackle, a half tackle for loss and a half sack.
• Graduated from UCLA in 2017 with a degree in political science.
• Attended Juniperro Serra (Calif.) High School and played football for the first time as a freshman.
• Son of Clarence and Pamela Dickerson.
• His hobbies include fishing and golfing.
• Follow Dickerson on Twitter at @doublemdicky.
• Follow Dickerson on Instagram at @mattdicky.
• Born Matthew Miller Dickerson on Nov. 9, 1995 in San Francisco, Calif.