Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
PRO: The Titans selected Kristian Fulton with the 61st overall pick in the second round of the 2020 NFL Draft. The 5-foot-11 inch, 197-pound defender displays excellent speed when defending vertical routes and has the versatility to play both outside and in the slot. In his first two NFL seasons, Fulton appeared in 19 games with 15 starts and tallied 56 tackles, one sack, three interceptions and 15 passes defensed. The New Orleans, La., native helped guide Louisiana State to a CFP National Championship title as a senior in 2019.
• In 2021, Fulton recorded career-highs in games played (13), games started (13), tackles (40), interceptions (2), and led the team in passes defensed (14), which also tied for 11th place in the NFL.
• Fulton and his older brother, Keith, opened an urban-wear boutique in Nashville called "The Trenches," in March 2021. The store, which is located on Buchanan Street, features a unique blend of fashion, footwear and art. None of the clothing brands in The Trenches are mainstream names. Instead, the store features rising designers from New Orleans and other cities across the country. A large variety of sneakers make up another part of the boutique's unique formula.
• Fulton's older brother, Keith, played wide receiver at Louisiana State. Kristian and Keith were teammates in 2018.
• Fulton wears jersey No. 26 to fuel his competitive fire. "It just reminds me every day that I had eight corners selected before me," Fulton told the Official Titans Podcast. Two plus six equals eight, "So, if you add it up, it's a reminder for me every day."
• His grandfather, Louis Fulton, passed away from coronavirus complications on April 6, 2020, just 18 days before Fulton was drafted.
• Fulton was college roommates with current Titans wide receiver Racey McMath while they were at Louisiana State.
• The New Orleans, La., native was selected by the Titans in the second round (61st overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft.
• During a three-year career at Louisiana State, played in 28 games with 25 starts and totaled 65 tackles, two tackles for loss, 25 passes defensed, two interceptions and one forced fumble.
• As a senior (2019), started all 15 games and posted 38 tackles, one tackle for loss, 15 passes defensed and one interception. Earned second team All-SEC by the Associated Press. Helped LSU secure a National Championship victory over Clemson with a career-high six tackles and one pass defensed.
• As a junior (2018), started 10 games and tallied 25 tackles, one tackle for loss, 10 passes defensed, one interception and one forced fumble.
• As a sophomore (2017), did not see game action.
• As a freshman (2016), appeared in three games and totaled two tackles.
• Graduated from Louisiana State in December 2019 with a degree in sports administration.
• Attended Archbishop Rummel (Metairie, La.) High School where he was a five-star prospect by 247Sports and a four-star prospect by Rivals, Scouts and ESPN.
• Listed as the No. 1 overall prospect in Louisiana by Rivals and 247 Sports, and the No. 3 corner in the nation by ESPN and Scout.
• Earned Defensive Player of the Year honors on the New Orleans Times Picayune All-Metro list as a senior.
• Named the New Orleans Advocate's Defensive Player of the Year as a junior after tallying 11 interceptions.
• Also played basketball and ran track (hurdles, long jump and triple jump).
• List of favorites: (TV show) "Snowfall," "Power," "Ozark," and "Martin"; (movies) "Harlem Nights," "Maze Runner," and "Harry Potter"; (musicians) Meek Mill and Kodak Black.
• Follow Fulton on Twitter and Instagram at @Kriss1_.
• Son of Michelle and Keith Fulton.
• Has two brothers and one sister.
• Born Kristian Michael Shaw Fulton on Sept. 3, 1998 in New Orleans, La.