PRO: The Titans signed rookie fullback/running back Khari Blasingame off the Minnesota Vikings' practice squad during the 2019 bye week to provide depth in the backfield and on special teams. Blasingame originally signed with the Vikings as a rookie free agent following the 2019 NFL Draft and spent the first 10 weeks of his rookie campaign on the team's practice squad. The 6-foot, 233-pounder amassed 997 rushing yards and 15 rushing scores as well as 35 catches for 380 yards and two receiving touchdowns during his collegiate career at Vanderbilt.
• Blasingame enjoys playing the saxophone.
• Blasingame originally started his Vanderbilt career at linebacker before transitioning to running back as a sophomore in 2016.
• After his football career, Blasingame's goal is to become the CEO of a hospital or health care system. Once there, he wants to focus on improving health care outcomes for disadvantaged populations. He earned his undergraduate degree in medicine, health and society from Vanderbilt in 2017 and is working towards master's degree in education, after playing his final collegiate season in 2018 as a graduate student.
• The New Market, Ala., native was originally signed by the Minnesota Vikings as a rookie free agent on May 3, 2019.
• Waived by the Vikingss on Aug. 31, 2019 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Titans to their active roster from the Minnesota Vikings' practice squad on Nov. 13, 2019.
• Helped revitalize Vanderbilt's football program, advancing to Independence Bowl against N.C. State in 2016 and Texas Bowl against Baylor in 2018. Capped his collegiate career with CoSIDA Academic All-District honors in 2017 and 2018 and SEC Academic Honor Roll recognition from 2015-17.
• As a graduate student (2018), played in all 13 games with two starts and rushed for 401 yards and five touchdowns on 96 attempts, while adding 25 receptions for 320 yards and a score.
• As a junior (2017), participated in 11 games with one start at running back. As the top reserve to Commodores all-time leading rusher Ralph Webb, produced 147 yards on 45 carries.
• As a sophomore (2016), after moving from linebacker to running back in spring drills, played in all 13 games at running back and on special team return units. Finished the season second on the squad with 449 rushing yards and 10 rushing touchdowns on 97 carries. Also registered four receptions.
• As a redshirt freshman (2015), played in 11 games, contributing at inside linebacker and on special teams.
• In 2014, did not see action as a true freshman.
• Earned an undergraduate degree in medicine, health and society from Vanderbilt in May 2017, and is currently working toward a Master's of Education from Vanderbilt's Peabody College.
• Named second team All-State as a defensive back at Buckhorn (Huntsville, Ala.) High School.
• As a senior, posted 64 solo tackles and pair of interceptions as a safety. Also rushed for 966 yards and 10 touchdowns.
• Started at cornerback during junior and sophomore seasons.
• Played baseball and did sprints and jumps on the track and field squad at Buckhorn.
• Served as school ambassador and member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Stanley and Tara Blasingame and has an older sister, Camara.
• Born Khari Thomas Blasingame on July 1, 1996 in Huntsville, Ala.