Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed Kalif Raymond to the practice squad during Week 17 of the 2018 season to add speed to the receiving corps as well as return ability. In 2019, he was on the practice squad for six games before being elevated to the 53-man roster. He appeared in a total of eight games during the regular season as a reserve receiver and returner. In the postseason, he played in two games with one start. The 5-foot-8-inch, 182-pounder was originally signed by the Denver Broncos as an undrafted free agent following the 2016 NFL Draft and appeared in four games as a rookie. The Lawrenceville, Ga., native also spent Weeks 4-5 of the 2018 season on the Titans practice squad, and has spent time with the New York Jets and New York Giants.
• In 2019, Raymond saw action in eight games during the regular season and produced nine receptions for 170 yards and one touchdown, four punt returns for 45 yards (11.3 avg.) and 18 kickoff returns for 403 yards (22.4 avg.). Additionally, he appeared in two playoff games and recorded a 45-yard touchdown catch.
• In 2017, appeared in eight games for both the New York Jets (2), and New York Giants (6). He returned 18 punts for 99 yards, and returned 14 kickoffs for 271 yards on the season.
• In 2016, made his NFL debut with the Denver Broncos and appeared in four contests as a rookie. Returned 11 punts for 111 yards, as well as six kickoffs for 137 yards.
• Raymond was a dual-sport collegiate athlete, competing in football as well as track and field during his senior season at Holy Cross. He placed second in the 100-meter dash at the 2015 New England Outdoor Championship with a time of 10.71 seconds.
• Raymond received little interest from college football programs when he was a student at Greater Atlanta Christian (Ga.) High School, partly due to a serious injury he suffered as a senior. Undeterred, he began sending emails to colleges with football programs and high academic standards. The only schools to respond were Lehigh, Georgetown and Holy Cross, and he chose the latter.
• In preparation for the 2016 NFL Draft, Raymond, who was not invited to the NFL Scouting Combine, was allowed to participate in Harvard's pro day since Holy Cross did not host a pro day.
• The Lawrenceville, Ga., native originally signed with the Denver Broncos as a rookie free agent following the 2016 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Broncos on Sept. 4, 2016 and signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Signed to the Broncos active roster off of the practice squad on Dec. 2, 2016.
• Waived by the Broncos on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Claimed by the New York Jets off waivers from the Broncos on Sept. 3, 2017.
• Waived by the Jets on Sept. 20, 2017 and signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Waived by the Jets on Sept. 27, 2017.
• Signed by the New York Giants on Oct. 11, 2017 to the team's practice squad.
• Waived by the Giants on Oct. 31, 2017 and was signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Signed to the Giants active roster off of the practice squad on Nov. 14, 2017.
• Waived by the Giants on Sept. 2, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's practice squad on Sept. 25, 2018.
• Waived by the Titans on Oct. 2, 2018.
• Signed by the Giants to the team's practice squad on Oct. 16, 2018.
• Waived by the Giants on Oct. 18, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's practice squad on Dec. 24, 2018.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 7, 2019 and was signed to the team's practice squad two days later.
• Signed by the Titans to their active roster from the practice squad on Oct. 26, 2019.
• Appeared in 40 games with 23 starts over four seasons (2012-15) as a wide receiver and return specialist for Holy Cross. Totaled 155 receptions for 1,683 yards and 14 touchdowns. Also returned 62 punts for 464 yards and a score as well as 80 kickoffs for 1,809 yards and two touchdowns.
• As a senior (2015), played in all 11 games and made nine starts. Caught 74 passes for 978 yards and nine touchdowns. Earned first-team All-Patriot league honors as both a wide receiver and a return specialist.
• As a junior (2014), appeared in and started nine contests and totaled 38 receptions for 305 yards and two scores. His receptions ranked eighth in the Patriot League. Also returned 13 punts for 121 yards and eight kickoffs for 149 yards. Finished the season 24th in the nation in punt returns and 92nd in receptions.
• As a sophomore (2013), saw action in 10 games and started five. Posted 42 catches for 400 yards and three touchdowns and added 16 carries for 67 yards and a score. Ranked third on the team in receptions. Tallied a team-leading 26 kickoff returns for 548 yards and also returned nine punts for 32 yards. Finished the season with a team-best 1,047 all-purpose yards which also ranked sixth in the Patriot League and 72nd in the nation.
• As a freshman (2012), played in 10 games and returned 32 kickoffs for 777 yards (24.3 average) and one touchdown as well as 19 punts for 101 yards (5.3 average). Ranked first in the league in kickoff returns, seventh in punt returns, and eighth in all-purpose yards. Also ranked 35th in the nation in kickoff returns and 51st in punt returns. Earned first-team All-Patriot League honors and All-Eastern College Athletic Conference honors. Named to the New England Football Writers All-Star team and the College Sports Journal National All-Freshman team.
• Attended Greater Atlanta Christian (Ga.) High School where he caught 30 passes for 511 yards (17.0 average) and nine touchdowns during his high school career.
• Son of Eric Raymond and Kim Ly.
• Has four brothers, Mason, Cornelius, Antonio and Kedar, and three sisters, Sydea, Madison and Ericca.
• Follow Raymond on Twitter and Instagram at @kalifraymond7.
• Born Kalif Raymond on Aug. 8, 1994 in Lawrenceville, Ga.
Kalif Raymond 20-yard Catch
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill shows off accuracy on sideline dart to wide receiver Kalif Raymond.
Tannehill Rips Seam Pass to Raymond to Convert 3rd-and-19
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill rips seam throw to Raymond to convert third-and-19.
Kalif Raymond Turns on the Jets for Lightning-Fast 40-yard Return
Tennessee Titans kick returner Kalif Raymond turns on the jets for lightning-fast 40-yard return.
Ryan Tannehill - Kalif Raymond Connection | Beneath the Surface
Titans Radio analyst Dave McGinnis analyzes two big pass plays from Ryan Tannehill to Kalif Raymond against the Vikings in this week's 'Beneath the Surface.'
Kalif Raymond: It's a Testament to Character of Our Team
Titans wide receiver Kalif Raymond speaks with reporters following Tennessee's 31-30 victory over the Minnesota Vikings Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Ryan Tannehill Connects with Kalif Raymond for a 61-yard Gain vs. Vikings
Can't-Miss Play: Everybody loves Raymond! Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill unloads 62-yarder to Kalif Raymond.
Kalif Raymond: I Want to be Consistent so they Can Trust Me
Titans wide receiver Kalif Raymond speaks with reporters following Friday's training camp practice at Nissan Stadium.
Kalif Raymond Hauls in Deep Pass from Ryan Tannehill
Wide receiver Kalif Raymond hauls in a deep pass from Ryan Tannehill during Friday's training camp practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Matt Dickerson and Kalif Raymond Tackle Fan Questions
Titans fans submit their questions, and defensive end Matt Dickerson and wide receiver Kalif Raymond deliver in this edition of 'Ask the Titans.'
Call Your Moment: Kalif Raymond's Long TD Seals Win at Indy
Titans season ticket member Joseph Levickis recounts Kalif Raymond's 40-yard touchdown catch in the fourth quarter that sealed Tennessee's 31-17 victory at Indianapolis.
Top 5 Catches of 2019 | Tennessee Titans
A look back at the top five catches from the Titans' 2019 season.
Top 5 TDs Of The 2019 Season | Tennessee Titans
A look back at the top five Titans touchdowns from the 2019 season.
Kalif Raymond: It Took All 53 Players to Get This Win
Titans wide receiver Kalif Raymond speaks with reporters following Tennessee's 28-12 victory over the Baltimore Ravens in Saturday's AFC Divisional Playoff game at M&T Bank Stadium. The Titans advance to play the winner of the Houston-Kansas City game in the AFC Championship game next Sunday.
Can't-Miss Play: Ryan Tannehill Dials Launch Codes on 45-yard TD Bomb to Kalif Raymond
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill completes a 45-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Kalif Raymond.
Kalif Raymond: Success is Never Owned, It's Rented | Behind the Flame
Titans wide receiver Kalif Raymond discusses his approach to life, family and football in this week's edition of 'Behind the Flame.'
Kalif Raymond's Game-Clinching TD | Slow-Mo Monday
Wide receiver Kalif Raymond hauls in a 40-yard touchdown pass from Ryan Tannehill to seal Tennessee's 31-17 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in Week 13.
Can't-Miss Play: Ryan Tannehill Uncorks 40-yard TD Strike to Diving Kalif Raymond
Can't-Miss Play: Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill uncorks 40-yard touchdown strike to diving wide receiver Kalif Raymond.
Top 5 Connections of Week 10 by Air Distance Yards | Next Gen Stats
See the longest throws by air distance of Week 10 of the 2019 NFL season!
Ryan Tannehill Launches 52-yard Strike to Kalif Raymond
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill completes 52-yard pass to wide receiver Kalif Raymond.
Titans WR Kalif Raymond Catches Deep Balls, While Passing on the Credit
For the eighth time in franchise history, the Titans had a 300-yard passer (321 by Ryan Tannehill), a 100-yard rusher (119 by Derrick Henry) and a 100-yard receiver (Kalif Raymond).
Everybody Loves Raymond: Titans WR/Return Man Thankful for Support From Family, and Teammates
Raymond provided some big sparks in Tennessee in 2019. He caught nine passes for 170 yards and a touchdown in the regular season – a 40-yard touchdown toss from quarterback Ryan Tannehill. In the playoffs, Raymond caught a 45-yard touchdown toss from Tannehill in the team's playoff win at Baltimore. Raymond also served as the team's primary return man during the AFC Championship Game run last year as well.
On July 4th Weekend, a Look at the Five Most Explosive Titans
The Titans had 30 plays of 30 yards or more from scrimmage in 2019, and some big-time playmakers led the way. Senior writer/editor Jim Wyatt ranks the team's five most explosive players.
WR Kalif Raymond Clears Concussion Protocol, Ready to Return to Action for Titans
Raymond was injured after absorbing a big hit from safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson in the team's December 22 contest vs the Saints. Gardner-Johnson wasn't flagged, but he was fined $28,075 by the NFL for unnecessary roughness.
|3||@Vikings||W 31 - 30||3||118||39.3||61||0||1||-3||-3||-3||0|
|2||Jaguars||W 33 - 30|
|6||Texans||W 42 - 36||3||32||10.7||20||0|
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14||0||0||0|
|5||Bills||W 42 - 16||2||26||13||20||0|
WR TE Career
|2017||New York Jets||2||0||3||1|
|2017||New York Giants||6||0||1||12||12||12||0||1||-1||-1||-1||0||2||0|