PRO: The Titans signed unrestricted free agent wide receiver Josh Reynolds early in the 2021 offseason to provide experience and versatility to the receiving corps. The 6-foot-3-inch, 196-pounder brings a complete skill set to his position, excelling in route running, making plays on the ball, and blocking. The former fourth-round selection spent his first four NFL campaigns with the Los Angeles Rams and arrived in Tennessee after having his most complete season in 2020 where he registered career-highs in receptions and receiving yards.
• In 2020, Reynolds set career highs with 52 catches and 618 receiving yards while appearing in all 16 games with a career-best 13 starts for the L.A. Rams.
• Reynolds broke Mike Evans' Texas A&M record for most touchdown receptions in a season with 13 scoring catches as a sophomore in 2014.
• Reynolds' brother, Moses, played cornerback at Incarnate Word during the 2020 season after transferring from Texas A&M.
• The San Antonio, Texas, native was selected by the Los Angeles Rams in the fourth round (117th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on March 23, 2021.
• Attended Texas A&M University (2014-16) and appeared in 38 career games. Recorded 164 career catches for 2,788 yards with 30 touchdowns. Became the only player in Texas A&M and SEC history with multiple 90-yard plus receptions in his career.
• Led the SEC with 30 career receiving touchdowns, which ranks second in school history, and in receiving yards (2,788).
• As a senior (2016), hauled in 61 receptions for 885 yards and 12 touchdowns. Caught a touchdown in the final eight games of his career.
• As a junior (2015), averaged a team-best 17.8 yards on 51 catches for 907 yards while seeing action in 12 games. Reeled in five touchdowns and notched three 100-yard receiving games.
• As a sophomore (2014), saw action in all 13 games in his first season at Texas A&M. Notched a team-best 842 receiving yards and 13 receiving touchdowns on 52 catches. Broke the school record for receiving touchdowns previously held by Jeff Fuller (2010) and Mike Evans (2013). His 13 receiving scores ranked second in the SEC and tied for fifth nationally. Was the only Aggies receiver to catch at least one pass in all 13 games and reeled in at least one touch catch in nine games.
• As a freshman (2013), attended Tyler (Texas) Junior College and earned second-team all-conference honors after making 44 catches for 782 yards and 12 touchdowns.
• Majored in recreation, park and tourism sciences at Texas A&M.
• Attended John Jay (San Antonio, Texas) High School.
• As a senior, named to the San Antonio Express-News' Class 5A "Super Team." Also earned All-District 27-5A honors after making 44 catches for 667 yards and eight touchdowns and posting 48 tackles and three interceptions on defense.
• Born Joshua Reynolds on Feb. 16, 1995 in San Antonio, Texas.
|7||Chiefs||W 27 - 3||3||23||7.7||11||0|
|6||Bills||W 34 - 31|
|5||@Jaguars||W 37 - 19||1||8||8||8||0|
|4||@Jets||L 24 - 27||6||59||9.8||12||0|
|3||Colts||W 25 - 16|
|2||@Seahawks||W 33 - 30|
|1||Cardinals||L 13 - 38|
|2017||Los Angeles Rams||16||1||11||104||9.5||28||1|
|2018||Los Angeles Rams||16||8||29||402||13.9||33||5||2||8||4||10||0|
|2019||Los Angeles Rams||16||2||21||326||15.5||31||1||5||23||4.6||12||0|
|2020||Los Angeles Rams||16||13||52||618||11.9||40||2||1||5||5||5||0||2||1|