Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed Joey Ivie to the practice squad during Week 13 of the 2019 season. The 6-foot-3-inch, 301-pounder was originally selected by the Dallas Cowboys in the seventh round (228th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft. The Dade City, Fla., native has also spent time with the Kansas City Chiefs, Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks, and has appeared in five games for the Chiefs. Ivie played collegiately at Florida and saw action in 36 games with 16 starts over four seasons (2013-16).
• Ivie's late sister, Jordan, passed away in 2015 a month before she would have graduated high school due to injuries sustained in a car accident. Ivie uses her memory as motivation and has shared these moments on social media.
• Ivie's younger brother, Andrew, also played defensive line at Florida. He redshirted for one season in 2015.
• Ivie's father, Joe, is a chaplain.
• The Dade City, Fla., native was originally selected by the Dallas Cowboys in the seventh round (228th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Cowboys on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Signed by the Atlanta Falcons to the team's practice squad on Oct. 17, 2017.
• Signed by the Falcons to a future's contract on Jan. 15, 2018.
• Waived by the Falcons on June 1, 2018.
• Signed by the Seattle Seahawks on Aug. 6, 2018.
• Waived by Seattle on Sept. 1, 2018.
• Signed by the Kansas City Chiefs to the team's practice squad on Sept. 4, 2018.
• Signed by the Chiefs to a future's contract on Jan. 22, 2019.
• Waived by the Chiefs on Sept. 17, 2019 and added to the practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Chiefs to the active roster on Nov. 2, 2019.
• Waived by the Chiefs on Nov. 21, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's practice squad on Nov. 26, 2019.
• Appeared in 36 games and made 16 starts over four seasons at Florida (2013-16), and totaled 80 tackles, 10.5 tackles for loss, seven sacks, two forced fumbles and one blocked field goal.
• As a senior (2016), appeared in 11 games with 10 starts and notched 26 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, one forced fumble and one blocked field goal.
• As a junior (2015), saw action in 10 games and made five starts. Recorded 27 tackles, four tackles for loss and 3.5 sacks, all of which marked career-highs. Added one forced fumble.
• As a sophomore (2014), played in all 12 games with one start in the bowl victory against East Carolina. Tallied 24 tackles, three tackles for loss and one sack. Named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
• As a true freshman (2013), appeared in three games and recorded three tackles.
• Majored in sociology at Florida.
• Attended Pasco (Fla.) High School where he had eight sacks and two forced fumbles as a junior.
• Follow Ivie on Twitter @joeyivie and on Instagram @joeyivie91.
• Son of Joe and Jennifer Ivie.
• Ivie is the oldest of five children: brothers Andrew, Abraham and Abel, and sister Jordan.
• Born Joseph Ivie on Jan. 22, 1995 in Dade City, Fla.