Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed offensive lineman Jamil Douglas to the practice squad during Week 5 of the 2018 season. The 6-foot-4-inch, 309-pounder was originally drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the fourth round (114th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft and has also spent time with the New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons and Indianapolis Colts. He appeared in 15 games with four starts at right guard and one at center for the Titans in 2019.
• In 2019, Douglas appeared in 15 games for the Titans and made four starts at right guard and one start at center. Made his postseason debut and saw action in all three playoff contests.
• Douglas helped open holes for Derrick Henry to lead the NFL with 1,540 rushing yards in 2019.
• In 2015, rookie Douglas saw action in a career-high 16 games for the Dolphins and made a career-high six starts with four at right guard and two at center.
• First name is pronounced "Juh-MILL."
• Douglas was on the New England Patriots practice squad when the team won Super Bowl LI.
• The Cypress, Calif., native was selected by the Miami Dolphins in the fourth round (114th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Dolphins on Sept. 3, 2016 and signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Dolphins to the active roster off of the practice squad on Sept. 29, 2016.
• Waived by the Dolphins on Oct. 11, 2016.
• Signed by the New England Patriots to the team's practice squad on Oct. 18, 2016.
• Signed by the Patriots to a future's contract on Feb. 7, 2017.
• Waived by the Patriots on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Signed by the Atlanta Falcons to the team's practice squad on Sept. 5, 2017.
• Signed to the Falcons active roster off of the practice squad on Dec. 29, 2017.
• Waived by the Falcons on Sept. 2, 2018.
• Signed by the Indianapolis Colts to the practice squad on Sept. 3, 2018.
• Waived by the Colts on Sept. 10, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to the practice squad on Oct. 3, 2018.
• In four seasons at Arizona State (2011-14), Douglas appeared in 53 games and made 40 consecutive starts. A three-year starter, Douglas made 27 starts at guard and 13 at tackle.
• As a senior (2014), started all 13 games at left tackle after switching over from guard. Earned All-Pac-12 First Team and Phil Steele's All-Pac-12 First Team recognition.
• As a junior (2013), started all 14 games at guard and named to the All-Pac-12 Second Team.
• As a sophomore (2012), started all 13 games at guard.
• As a redshirt freshman (2011), appeared in all 13 contests.
• As a freshman (2010), redshirted.
• Graduated from Arizona State in fall 2013 with a degree in criminal justice.
• Attended Cypress (Calif.) High School where he played tight end and halfback. He caught three passes for 79 yards and one touchdown as a senior.
• Follow Douglas on Twitter at @JamilDouglas_.
• Follow Douglas on Instagram at @jamil.
• Born Jamil Douglas on Feb. 28, 1992 in Cypress, Calif.
|3||@Vikings||W 31 - 30||1||0|
|2||Jaguars||W 33 - 30||0||0|
|6||Texans||W 42 - 36||1||0|
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14||0||0|
|5||Bills||W 42 - 16||1||0|