No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
PRO: The Titans signed Jamarco Jones during the 2022 offseason to add experience and versatility to the offensive line. The 6-foot-4-inch, 293-pounder was originally selected by the Seattle Seahawks in the fifth round of the 2018 NFL Draft. Jones appeared in 36 games with seven starts over three seasons with the Seahawks (2019-21) after missing his entire rookie campaign while on injured reserve. The Chicago, Ill., native has started at four positions during his career: right guard (3), right tackle (2), left guard (1) and left tackle (1).
• Jones was a part of Ohio State's national championship squad as a freshman in 2014.
• Jones was recruited to Ohio State by Titans head coach Mike Vrabel when he was an assistant on the Buckeyes staff.
• The Chicago, Ill., native was selected by the Seattle Seahawks in the fifth round (168th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on March 17, 2022.
• Was a two-year starter at Ohio State who played in 50 games and started 27 consecutive contests at left tackle. Was an all-conference honoree twice without the benefit of a redshirt season, including a first-team All-Big Ten selection in 2017 by both the coaches and the media polls. Helped Ohio State win six championships during his career: a CFP national championship in 2014, a 2014 Sugar Bowl title, a 2015 Fiesta Bowl title, a 2017 Cotton Bowl title and Big Ten Conference championships in 2014 and 2017. His play also helped the Buckeyes rank among the Top 20 rushing teams in the nation four consecutive years, including 11th in 2016, 11th in 2015, ninth in 2014 and 17th in 2017.
• As a senior (2017), named first-team All-Big Ten Conference by the coaches and the media after starting all 14 games at left tackle. Helped lead the team to a 12-2 record, and a 2017 Cotton Bowl victory over Southern Cal. Part of an offensive line that paved the way for 3,405 rushing yards on the season with 34 rushing touchdowns, and an average of 243.2 rushing yards per game.
• As a junior (2016), started all 13 games at left tackle and was named second-team All-Big Ten Conference by the coaches and the media. Started all 13 games. Helped lead the team to the Playstation Fiesta Bowl College Football Playoff Semifinal, where the Buckeyes lost to eventual National Champion Clemson. Helped guide the team to an 11-2 record, rushing for 3,188 yards (245.2 avg. per game) and 33 rushing touchdowns.
• As a sophomore (2015), saw action along the offensive line in a reserve role as the team finished the season with a 12-1 record.
• As a freshman (2014), played in 10 games along the offensive line in a reserve role. Team finished the season 14-1, winning the B1G Championship game over Wisconsin, in addition to winning the College Football Playoff National Championship over Oregon.
• Graduated early from Ohio State with a degree in family resource management in December of 2017.
• Attended De La Salle Institute (Chicago, Ill.) where he was a consensus four-star prospect and a Top 100 player nationally overall by Scout. He was • Rated among the 10 best offensive tackle prospects nationally, with No. 6 rankings by both Scout and ESPN.
• Missed the first half of his senior season with a shoulder injury, but still earned Illinois Coaches Association first-team Class 6A all-state honors and Champaign News-Gazette all-state accolades.
• Son of Urica Jones.
• Follow Jones on Twitter and Instagram at @jjones_74
• Born Jamarco Jones on June 4, 1996 in Chicago, Ill.