Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed Ibraheim Campbell during the 2020 offseason to strengthen the team's depth and experience in the secondary. The 5-foot-11-inch, 208-pounder entered the NFL as a fourth-round pick of the Cleveland Browns in 2015 and saw action in 29 games with the club during his first two pro campaigns. The Northwestern product has since appeared in games with the Houston Texans (2017), Dallas Cowboys (2018), N.Y. Jets (2018) and Green Bay Packers (2018-19).
• In 2018, Campbell played in games with three different teams, finishing the campaign with the Packers where he produced 20 tackles, a forced fumble and a pass defensed.
• In 2016, Campbell saw action in 14 games with a career-best eight starts for the Browns and compiled a career-high 43 tackles and a quarterback hit.
• Campbell is the youngest of 11 siblings and has eight brothers and two sisters. Three of his older brothers played college football: Rashad Campbell (Cornell), Aquil Stinson (Georgetown) and Malik Jones (Bloomsburg).
• Campbell worked as a baseball instructor for the Illinois Baseball Association while at Northwestern.
• Campbell enjoys spending time mentoring youth about the importance of education and also likes volunteering at local hospitals.
• The Philadelphia, Pa., native was originally selected by the Cleveland Browns in the fourth round (115th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Browns with an injury settlement on Nov. 16, 2017.
• Signed to the Houston Texans to their practice squad on Dec. 13, 2017.
• Signed by the Texans to the active roster from the practice squad on Dec. 19, 2017.
• Waived by the Texans on Sept. 1, 2018.
• Claimed off waivers by the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 2, 2018.
• Waived by the Cowboys on Oct. 9, 2018.
• Signed by N.Y. Jets as a free agent Oct. 24, 2018.
• Waived by the Jets on Nov. 2, 2018.
• Claimed off waivers by Green Bay Packers on Nov. 5, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on May 1, 2020.
2019 (7/3, 2/0 - Green Bay):Placed on reserve/physically unable to perform by the Packers on Sept. 3. Was activated from reserve/physically unable to perform list on Nov. 5. Played in seven games with three starts and posted 15 tackles (nine solo) and a forced fumble. Registered two tackles on special teams. Appeared in both postseason games and recorded two tackles and was tied for the team lead with three tackles on special teams.
• Against Carolina (11/10), made his season debut, recording six tackles and a forced fumble. Midway through the third quarter, forced a fumble on Christian McCaffrey run, one that the Panthers recovered.
• At N.Y. Giants (12/1), started as the third safety and recorded three tackles.
• Against Chicago (12/15), started as the third safety and tallied two tackles on defense and a tackle on special teams.
• At Detroit (12/29), started as the third safety and posted a solo tackle on defense.
• Against Seattle (1/12): posted an assisted tackle on defense and two tackles on special teams in the Divisional round.
• At San Francisco (1/19): notched a solo tackle on defense in the NFC Championship Game.
2018 (0/0 - Houston; 4/0 - Dallas; 1/0 - N.Y. Jets; 3/1 - Green Bay): Spent the offseason and training camp with the Texans before being released on Sept. 1. Claimed off waivers by the Cowboys and played as a reserve in four games and did not play in another contest. Waived by the Cowboys on Oct. 9. Signed by N.Y. Jets as a free agent Oct. 24 and played in one game as a reserve before being waived on Nov. 2. Claimed off waivers by Green Bay Packers on Nov. 5. Played in three games with one start for the Packers and recorded 20 tackles, a pass defensed and a forced fumble. Was inactive for one contest. Placed on injured reserve on Dec. 4.
• Against Arizona (12/2), started at safety and tallied a career-high 10 tackles.
2017 (8/2 - Cleveland; 1/0 - Houston): Saw action in eight games with two starts for the Browns and totaled 15 tackles, one tackle for loss, one pass defensed and one fumble recovery. Placed on injured reserve on Nov. 10. Waived by the Browns with an injury settlement on Nov. 16. Signed by the Texans to their practice squad on Dec. 13 and added to the active roster on Dec. 19. Played in one game with the Texans and compiled two special teams tackles.
• At Indianapolis (9/24), recorded the first pass defensed of his career.
• Against Minnesota (10/29), tallied a career-high seven solo tackles and notched his first ever tackle for loss.
• At Indianapolis (12/31), made his Texans debut and had two special teams tackles.
2016 (14/8 - Cleveland): Played in 14 games with a career-best eight starts and compiled a career-high 43 total tackles and one quarterback hit. Was inactive for two contests.
• At Baltimore (11/10), logged a career-high eight total tackles.
• At Buffalo (12/18), produced seven total tackles.
2015 (15/1 - Cleveland): Saw action in 15 games with one start as a rookie and collected 10 tackles on defense and a career-best six special teams stops. Was inactive for one contest.
• At N.Y. Jets (9/13), made his NFL debut, contributing on special teams.
• At Cincinnati (11/5), made his first career start at strong safety, amassing five tackles.
• Played four seasons (2011-14) at Northwestern and appeared in 50 career games, amassing 317 total tackles, 27 passes defensed, 11 interceptions, six forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
• Was a four-time Academic All-Big Ten selection.
• As a senior (2014), served as a co-captain and posted a league-high four forced fumbles while earning second-team All-Big Ten honors.
• As a junior (2013), named honorable mention All-Big Ten after starting all 12 games at strong safety and ranking tied for third in the Big Ten with four interceptions.
• As a sophomore (2012), was tabbed an honorable mention All-Big Ten honoree after registering a team-high 12 pass breakups, tied for the seventh-best single-season total in NU history.
• As a redshirt freshman (2011), led Northwestern with 100 total tackles to receive Freshman All-America honors.
• Redshirted during the 2010 campaign.
• Graduated with a degree in economics from Northwestern.
• Attended Chestnut Hill Academy in Philadelphia, Pa. and earned All-State and All-Southeastern Pennsylvania honors at running back and All-League and All-City honors at defensive back.
• Was named to the Philadelphia Daily News All-Decade Team as a defensive back.
• Finished his senior season with 1,885 rushing yards with 28 touchdowns and added 135 total tackles, nine interceptions, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
• Also lettered basketball and in track & field, mostly in sprints and hurdles.
• Graduated high school cum laude and spent three years on the Chestnut Hill Academy Honor Roll.
• First name is pronounced EE-brah-heem.
• Follow Campbell on Twitter at @OOIbro.
• Follow Campbell on Instagram at @ibraheim.
• Born Ibraheim Malcolm-Ramon Campbell on May 13, 1992 in Philadelphia, Pa.
|17||@Lions||W 23 - 20||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|16||@Vikings||W 23 - 10|
|15||Bears||W 21 - 13||3||2||1||0||0||0|
|14||Redskins||W 20 - 15||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|13||@Giants||W 31 - 13||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|12||@49ers||L 8 - 37||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16||6||3||3||0||0||1|
|2018||New York Jets||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||3||1||17||14||3||0||0||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||7||3||14||8||6||0||0||1|