Opponents by Group
Opponents by Team
Opponents by Group
Opponents by Team
Opponents by Group
Opponents by Team
PRO: The Titans selected Hassan Haskins in the fourth round (131st overall) of the 2022 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-2-inch, 228-pounder is a stout running back that has a physical, grinding approach to his carries that wears down opposing defenses. The St. Louis, Mo., native gets the most out of his rushes as evidence by only having six negative rushing yards during his senior campaign. He is also a reliable ball carrier with no fumbles during his collegiate career. Haskins recorded 2,324 rushing yards and 30 scores in his four seasons in Ann Arbor.
• In 2021, Haskins was named first-team All Big Ten after rushing 270 times for 1,327 yards with a school-record 20 rushing touchdowns.
• As a senior, Haskins enjoyed quite the final game against rival Ohio State, posting a career-best 169 rushing yards while tying a Michigan record with five rushing touchdowns. His five rushing scores against the Buckeyes are the most for any opponent ever against Ohio State.
• Haskins had only 26 negative rushing yards his entire career and did not fumble in 452 rushing attempts.
• Hassan's brother, Maurice Alexander, was a fourth-round pick by the Rams in 2014 and has also played for the Seahawks and Bills.
• Haskins was also a defensive standout in high school. He registered 21 sacks in his final two prep seasons and actually practiced at linebacker during part of his freshman season at Michigan.
• Haskins' hidden talent is that he can do a standing backflip.
• The St. Louis, Mo., native was selected by the Titans in the fourth round (131st overall) of the 2022 NFL Draft.
• During four seasons at Michigan, Haskins appeared in 36 career games with 22 starts at running back and carried the ball 452 times for 2,324 yards and scored 30 rushing touchdowns. Named 2021 first-team All-Big Ten and earned honorable mention all-conference in 2019 and 2020. Registered 10 career 100-yard rushing games. Became the 24th running back in school history to surpass 2,000 rushing yards. Had only 26 negative rushing yards his entire career and did not fumble in 452 rushing attempts.
AS A SENIOR (2021), started all 14 games at running back and carried the ball 270 times for 1,327 yards and scored a school-record 20 rushing touchdowns. Added 18 receptions for 131 yards. Posted four 150-yard rushing efforts and six overall games with more than 100 rushing yards. Had only six negative rushing yards all season. Selected All-Big Ten first team by the coaches and media and Associated Press All-American third team. Received Michigan's Offensive Player of the Year award and was voted by his teammates as the Toughest Player Award winner. Credited with 96 runs resulting in a first down (No. 1 in FBS) and forced 50 missed tackles. Ranked fourth in the NCAA in rushing touchdowns (20) and broke former Wolverine Ron Johnson's school record of 19 which was set in 1968.
• Against Washington (9/11), racked up a then career-high 155 rushing yards on 27 carries with a touchdown.
• At Nebraska (10/9), totaled 123 rushing yards on 21 carries with two touchdowns.
• Against Northwestern (10/23), led the team with 23 carries for 110 yards and two touchdowns.
• Against Indiana (11/6), produced then career high numbers with 27 carries for 168 yards and a touchdown, while adding a 20-yard catch.
• At Penn State (11/13), gained over 200 all-purpose yards, rushing a career-high 31 times for 156 yards while adding 45 yards receiving.
• Against Ohio State (11/27), posted a career-best 169 rushing yards on 28 carries and tied a Michigan record with five rushing touchdowns. His five rushing scores against the Buckeyes are the most for any opponent ever against Ohio State. Was named the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week for his performance against the Buckeyes.
• Against Iowa (12/4), rushed 17 times for 56 yards and two touchdowns in the Big Ten Championship Game victory. Added three receptions for 22 yards against the Hawkeyes.
AS A JUNIOR (2020), saw action in six games with two starts and received All-Big Ten honorable mention from the coaches and media. Was the team's leading rusher with 375 yards on 61 carries and a team-high six rushing scores. Produced back-to-back 100-yard rushing efforts to conclude the abbreviated campaign.
• At Minnesota (10/24), led the team with two touchdowns and 82 rushing yards on six carries with a career-long 66-yard run.
• Against Michigan State (10/31), posted eight carries for 56 yards with one rushing score.
• At Rutgers (11/21), handled 25 carries and produced 109 yards with one touchdown in his first starting assignment of the season.
• Against Penn State (11/28), started in the backfield, gaining 101 yards on 17 carries with a pair of two-yard rushing touchdowns.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2019), played in 13 games and started six contests at tailback. Named the Most Improved Player on offense and received All-Big Ten honorable mention from the coaches and media. Was the team's second-leading rusher with 121 carries for 622 yards with four touchdowns. Caught six passes for 40 yards out of the backfield.
• At Illinois (10/12), rushed for 125 yards on 12 carries and scored his first career touchdown on a 29-yard run to open the scoring against the Illini. Amassed three 20-yard-plus runs in the contest (29, 28 and 24).
• Against Notre Dame (10/26), made his first career start and racked up 149 yards on 20 carries, including a long run of 49 yards.
• At Maryland (11/2), started and produced 60 yards and one score on 13 carries.
• Against Ohio State (11/30), gained 78 yards on 12 carries with a touchdown, while adding a nine-yard catch.
AS A TRUE FRESHMAN (2018), earned first varsity letter after playing in three contests. Spent time working with both the running backs and linebackers during the season.
• Majored in American culture at Michigan.
• Attended Eureka Senior (St. Louis, Mo.) High School and helped lead the team to the 2017 6A State semifinals.
• Selected the 2017 Missouri Football Coaches Association Class 6A Offensive Player of the Year as well as USA Today's Missouri Offensive Player of the Year. Named 2017 Class 6A first-team all-state running back by the Missouri Football Coaches Association and Missouri Media.
• Was a two-time Suburban West American Offensive Player of the Year (2016-17). Selected to the 2017 St. Louis Dispatch All-Metro first team as a senior and earned second-team honors at running back as a junior.
• As a senior (2017), rushed 255 times for 2,197 yards and 31 touchdowns, averaging 8.6 yards per carry. Rushed for 100 yards or more in 12 of 13 contests, including five games with 200 or more rushing yards. Also caught 12 passes for 165 yards and two touchdowns and returned a punt 50 yards for a touchdown. Added 25 tackles with nine sacks and two fumble recoveries on defense.
• As a junior (2016), rushed 242 times for 1,509 yards and 19 touchdowns. Posted nine 100-yard rushing efforts during the season, including seven straight games. Caught 36 passes for 294 yards and two touchdowns. Also registered 34 tackles and 12 sacks.
• Also played basketball and track in high school, finishing second in the high jump in the state championships.
• Follow Haskins on Twitter at @h2_3125 and on Instagram at @h2_2535.
• Son of Hassan Haskins and Lynette McAlpine.
• His nickname is H2.
• Born Hassan Askiali Haskins Jr. on Nov. 26, 1999 in St. Louis, Mo.