PRO: The Titans traded up to select outside linebacker Harold Landry III with the 41st overall pick in the second round of the 2018 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-2-inch, 252-pound defender possesses a unique ability to bend the edge as a pass rusher and use his speed, athleticism and long arms to get to the quarterback. He finished his career at Boston College ranked second in school history with 26 career sacks.
• In 2018, made his NFL debut and appeared in 15 games on the season. His 4.5 sacks tied for third on the team and his 18 quarterback pressures tied for second.
• Landry could have entered the NFL Draft following his 16.5-sack junior season at Boston College. However, he chose to stay in school and received his degree in communications in December 2017.
• Landry enjoys traveling. One of his favorite getaways is Destin, Fla.
• He and his son, Greyson, share the same June 5 birthday.
• Landry's 26 career sacks at Boston College were exceeded in school history by only Mathias Kiwanuka (37.5 from 2002-05).
• In 2016, he set a Boston College record and led the nation with 16.5 sacks. His seven forced fumbles also ranked first nationally.
• The Spring Lake, N.C., native was selected by the Titans in the second round (41st overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft.
• In 46 career games playing defensive end for Boston College, he totaled 160 tackles, 26 sacks, 47.5 tackles for loss, seven passes defensed, 10 forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and one interception. His sack total and tackles for loss total ranked second in Eagles history.
• As a senior (2017), played and started eight games before a season-ending ankle injury ended his year. Finished second on the team with five sacks and totaled 38 tackles, 8.5 tackles for loss and two passes defensed. Named third-team All-ACC and SBNation honorable mention All-American.
• As a junior (2016), played in all 13 games and recorded 12 starts. Set the school's single-season record with 16.5 sacks, which led the nation. Recorded seven forced fumbles, which also led the country, while his 22 tackles for loss ranked fifth nationally and ranked second all-time for the Eagles. His numerous honors included Walter Camp second-team All-America, AP second-team All-America, Phil Steele fourth-team All-America, second-team All-ACC (Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association and head coaches), AP and Phil Steele first-team All-ACC, the Division I Gold Helmet of the Year and the George "Bulger" Lowe awards.
• As a sophomore (2015), appeared in all 12 games with 11 starts, including the final nine games of the season. Recorded 60 tackles, 15.5 tackles for a loss, 4.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. Earned honorable mention All-ACC honors from the league's coaches. He was a member of a defense that was ranked first nationally in total defense (254.3 yards per game). In the ACC, tied for fourth in forced fumbles and tied for eighth in tackles for loss.
• As a freshman (2014), appeared in all 13 games and recorded 11 tackles and 1.5 tackles for a loss.
• Graduated from Boston College with a degree in communications in December 2017.
• He and his wife, Danielle, have a son, Greyson.
• At Pine Forest (Fayetteville, N.C.) High School, earned Semper Fi All-America honors as a senior in 2013. Also garnered Associated Press All-State and first-team All-Conference honors in 2013. Ranked seventh among all high school players in North Carolina by Rivals.com. Named the 2013 Mid-South Defensive Player of the Year. Finished the 2013 campaign with 96 tackles (78 solo), 15 tackles for a loss and 17 sacks.
• Tallied second-team All-Conference honors in 2012.
• List of favorites: (TV show) "Suits"; (movie) "Transformers"; (musicians) 21 Savage and Drake; (song on his pregame playlist) "Dreams and Nightmares" by Meek Mill; (meal) Honeycomb cereal; (dessert) vanilla ice cream; and (throwback jersey) Dwyane Wade's Marquette jersey.
• He is the son of Doreen and Harold Landry.
• Follow Landry on Twitter and Instagram at @haroldlandry.
• Born Harold Antonio Landry III on June 5, 1996 in Spring Lake, N.C.