PRO: The Titans signed free agent Dylan Cole to the practice squad on Oct. 13, 2021. The 6-foot, 237-pounder has appeared in 37 regular season games with one start and recorded 67 tackles, one sack, two interceptions, one touchdown, five tackles for loss and one fumble recovery in four years with Houston (2017-20). Cole originally entered the NFL after signing with Houston as an undrafted college free agent in 2017.
• In 2017, Cole became the first rookie in NFL history to record at least five total tackles, a sack and an interception returned for a touchdown during a single game on Oct. 1 against Tennessee.
• Cole once ran 21 miles per hour that was clocked by a street speed limit sign.
• The Springfield, MO., native was originally signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted college free agent on May 12, 2017.
• Re-signed with the Texans as a restricted free agent on March 18, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans to their practice squad on Oct. 13, 2021.
• Played four seasons (2013-16) at Missouri State after redshirting the 2012 campaign. He finished his Bears career with 46 starts and recorded 457 tackles (third-most in MSU history), 40.5 tackles for loss, 21 passes defensed, five sacks, five interceptions, three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. Posted 22 double-figure tackle games, including 15 in a row to end his career.
• As a senior (2016), appeared in 11 games and was credited with 142 total tackles, eight tackles for loss, six passes defensed, three forced fumbles and two interceptions. Earned NCAA Division I FCS Consensus All-America honors as one of the nation's top linebackers his senior year.
• As a junior (2015), started all 11 games and tallied 152 tackles, four pass defensed and one fumble recovery. Earned All-MVFC first-team honors and led the club in total tackles in every game.
• As a sophomore (2014), started all 12 games and recorded 92 tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, two interceptions, eight pass defensed and one fumble recovery.
• As a freshmen (2013), started all 12 games and collected 71 tackles, six tackles for loss, one interception and three pass defensed.
• Earned a bachelor's degree in Sales Management from Missouri State.
• Attended Logan-Rogersville (Mo.) High School and was a Missouri Class 3 consensus all-state running back after compiling 2,002 rushing yards on 225 carries for 33 touchdowns for the state champions in 2011.
• Registered 102 total tackles, seven stops for loss and a pair of interceptions as a senior at linebacker.
• Son of Tacoma Bailey and Traci Cole of Rogersville, Mo.
• Has three siblings: Devon, Daelyn and Danae.
• Follow Cole on Twitter at @dylancole31.
• Born Dylan McKalob Cole on May 19, 1994 in Springfield, Mo.