Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
PRO: The Titans acquired Dennis Kelly in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2016. The 6-foot-8-inch, 321-pounder provides quality experience and depth along the offensive front, having logged starts at right tackle, left tackle, right guard, left guard and tight end during his NFL career. In his first four seasons in Nashville, he appeared in 58 games with 16 starts. The 2012 fifth-round pick spent his first four NFL campaigns as a member of the Eagles and appeared in 30 games with 15 starts from 2012-15.
• In 2019, he made his first career start at left tackle and finished the season with four starts at left tackle.
• In Week 12 of the 2019 season against Jacksonville, Kelly caught his first career touchdown on a one-yard reception as an extra tight end.
• In the 2019 AFC Championship at Kansas City, Kelly caught his first postseason touchdown and became the first offensive lineman to catch a touchdown pass in the NFL postseason since the 2014 playoffs.
• In 2018, Kelly saw action in 11 games and logged five starts at right tackle.
• In 2016, Kelly appeared in all 16 games for the first time in his career and recorded six starts in his first campaign in Tennessee.
• In 2012, he started 10 games as a rookie—three starts at right guard and seven starts at right tackle.
• Kelly went back to school during the 2014 offseason to earn his degree in organizational leadership from Purdue, and in May 2019, Kelly received his MBA from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
• Kelly is an avid professional wrestling fan that does not let the opportunity pass him by whenever a live WWE show is in town. He lists the Undertaker as the one person in the world he would like to have dinner with.
• Kelly's brother, Tim, played football at Eastern Illinois and is currently the offensive coordinator for the Houston Texans.
• Kelly's favorite football player growing up was former Titans great Jevon Kearse.
• Kelly claims that the biggest influence on his life and career has been his entire family. "We're a Southside [Chicago] Irish family, so we share a really tight bond and they've inspired me to get to where I am today."
• A native of Chicago Heights, Ill., Kelly was originally selected by the Philadelphia Eagles in the fifth round (153rd overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.
• Traded by the Eagles to the Titans in exchange for wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham on Aug. 16, 2016.
• Spent four seasons (2008-11) at Purdue and appeared in 42 career games, including starts in 37 consecutive games.
• Named the team's Bob Griese Offensive Most Valuable Player in both 2010 and 2011.
• Was a team co-captain and offensive MVP as a senior in 2011. Selected an All-Big Ten honorable mention choice by the conference's coaches and media. With Kelly anchoring the left tackle spot, the 2011 Boilermaker line cleared the way for a running game that produced 11 100-yard rushing games in 13 contests, including 393 yards against Southeast Missouri and 265 yards against Western Michigan in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl.
• Named the team MVP on offense as a junior in 2010. Started in all 12 games and helped anchor an offensive line that blocked for a school-record five consecutive games with 200-plus rushing yards. Earned All-Big Ten honorable mention and Academic All-Big Ten accolades as a junior.
• Started at left tackle in all 12 games as a sophomore in 2009 and garnered Academic All-Big Ten honors.
• Appeared in five games as a reserve during his freshman campaign in 2008.
• Graduated with a degree in organizational leadership and supervision from Purdue.
• Married to Jerianna with daughters Eden, Isla and Emilia. They own two dogs, Harley and Sanford.
• Attended Marian Catholic (Chicago Heights, Ill.) High School, where he was a three-year starter at tight end. Named All-area and team captain as senior and honorable mention all-area his junior year.
• Also played basketball in high school.
• Follow Kelly on Twitter and Instagram at @DennisKelly67.
• List of favorites: (movies) "Inception," "Boondock Saints" and "The Dark Knight" trilogy; (TV show) "How I Met Your Mother"; (book) To Kill A Mockingbird; (meal) his dad's spaghetti; and (musical artists) Killswitch Engage and Breaking Benjamin.
• Born Dennis Andrew Kelly on Jan. 16, 1990 in Chicago Heights, Ill.