Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans originally signed David Fluellen at the beginning of the 2015 training camp to add depth to the running back rotation. The former University of Toledo product is a hard-nosed ball carrier that displays good vision and an athletic frame. The 5-foot-11-inch, 224-pounder spent the entire 2015 season and most of the 2016 campaign on the Titans' practice squad. He earned a permanent spot on the 53-man roster in 2017 and 2018. Prior to his arrival in Tennessee, Fluellen spent time with the Philadelphia Eagles and Indianapolis Colts.
• Fluellen's favorite personal moment in sports growing up was his first touchdown when he was eight years old. He strip-sacked the quarterback, picked up the fumble and ran it in.
• He is married to Nashville TV anchor/reporter Desiree Wiley, who has worked for NBC affiliate WSMV-4.
• Fluellen enjoys bowling, mini-golf and watching movies with his wife in his free time.
• He hosted the first annual David Fluellen Football Camp in June 2018 at his high school alma mater in New York, Lockport High School.
• The Lockport, N.Y., native was originally signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as a rookie free agent on May 10, 2014.
• Traded by the Eagles to the Indianapolis Colts for kicker Cody Parkey on Aug. 20, 2014.
• Released by the Colts on Aug. 30, 2014.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on July 30, 2015.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 5, 2015 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Titans to a future contract on Jan. 4, 2016.
• Released by the Titans on Sept. 3, 2016 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Titans to the active roster from their practice squad on Nov. 8, 2016.
• Released by the Titans on Dec. 12, 2016 and signed to the team's practice squad two days later.
• Re-signed by the Titans on Jan. 2, 2017.
• A two-time first-team All-MAC selection, Fluellen finished his collegiate career fourth on Toledo's all-time rushing list with 3,336 rushing yards.
• As a senior (2013), gained 1,121 yards rushing despite missing most of four games due to injuries. Added 10 touchdowns during his senior campaign, earning first-team All-MAC honors for his play.
• As a junior (2012), garnered first-team All-MAC accolades after finishing eighth in the nation with 124.8 yards per game. His 1,498 rushing yards ranked fifth all-time at Toldeo and his 13 touchdowns were a career high.
• Surpassed the 100-yard mark in six straight games as a junior, including a trio of 200-plus contests.
• As a sophomore (2011), ranked third on the team with 493 rushing yards.
• As a true freshman (2010), gained 224 yards and score one touchdown on 38 carries.
• Earned his degree in criminal justice at Toledo.
• Married to Desiree Wiley, the couple resides in Nashville.
• Earned first-team All-Western New York and first-team Class AA all-state honors as a senior at Lockport High School after rushing for 1,638 yards and 19 touchdowns as a senior.
• Finished his career as Lockport's all-time leading rusher with 4,744 yards and was named the Class AA Co-Player of the Year as a senior, in addition to being named a top five finalist for the New York State Player of the Year award.
• Son of David Fluellen Sr. and Arletha.
• His brother, Jhamal Fluellen, was a running back at Syracuse and Maine. He also has five sisters.
• List of favorites: (actor) Denzel Washington; (movie) "300"; (restaurant) Chipotle; (musician) Drake; and (athlete as a child) Michael Jordan.
• Born David Fluellen on Jan. 28, 1992 in Lockport, N.Y.
Titans OC Matt LaFleur Talks Mariota, Henry and What's Ahead
The Titans kicked off their offseason program this week, and new Titans offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur is getting to his players better. On Friday, in an interview with 104.5-FM's "Midday 180" he discussed quarterback Marcus Mariota while sharing his thoughts on several other topics.
Titans Reach Deal with Former Patriots RB Dion Lewis
The Titans and former New England Patriots running back Dion Lewis have agreed to terms on a deal that brings the versatile back to an offense that plans to utilize his skills. Lewis is known for his quickness, and his ability to catch the football out of the backfield.
Titans Rookie Adoree' Jackson Ready for TD that Counts
Since being picked by the Titans in the 2017 draft, Adoree' Jackson has had two punt return touchdowns called back because of penalties – one in the preseason, and one in the regular season. He's not mad. He believes one is coming soon that will count.
|4||@Falcons||W 24 - 10|
|3||@Jaguars||L 7 - 20|
|2||Colts||L 17 - 19|
|1||@Browns||W 43 - 13|
RB FB Career