PRO: The Titans selected Corey Davis with the fifth-overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, which was obtained in a 2016 trade with the Los Angeles Rams. During his first three seasons (2017-19), Davis led the Titans in total receptions (142), receiving yards (1,867) and receiving first downs (97), and his six touchdown catches tied for third place on the club. The 6-foot-3-inch, 209-pound wide receiver brings a complete skill set to his position, excelling in route running, making plays after the catch, and blocking. His 5,285 receiving yards at Western Michigan set an all-time FBS record, and he became the second player in FBS history to record 52 career receiving touchdowns. Davis became the highest drafted player from Western Michigan and the first first-rounder from the school since Jason Babin in 2004. The fifth pick was the highest selection ever used by the Titans/Oilers on a wide receiver by 11 slots, topping the 1998 choice of Kevin Dyson with the 16th pick.
• Davis' 2019 statistics included 43 receptions for 601 yards and a pair of touchdowns in 15 games. He added 68 yards and a touchdown on six receptions during the playoffs.
• In 2018, Davis led the Titans with 65 receptions, 891 receiving yards and four touchdowns. His yardage total ranked ninth among all AFC wide receivers.
• In a playoff game at New England on Jan. 13, 2018, Davis caught two touchdown passes to tie the franchise single-game postseason record (five previous times). He became the first player to accomplish the feat in the postseason since wide receiver Haywood Jeffires did so at Buffalo on Jan. 3, 1993. Davis was the first NFL rookie with two touchdown receptions in a playoff game since Panthers receiver Kelvin Benjamin on Jan. 10, 2015.
• In Week 1 of the 2017 season, Davis caught six passes for 69 yards. This reception total ranks second among all rookies in Week 1 games in the "Titans era" (1999–present).
• During his time at Western Michigan, Davis set an FBS all-time record with 5,285 career receiving yards.
• Davis set Western Michigan records for single-season touchdown receptions (19), single-game receiving yards (272), touchdown receptions in a bowl game (three), career receptions (332), career touchdown receptions (52) and career receiving yards (5,285).
• Davis and his six siblings survived a tough economic upbringing in Wheaton, Ill. While he has always maintained a loving relationship with his parents, Olasheni Timson and Michelle Davis, he made the decision as a high school junior to move into the home of Robin and Dan Graham, who became his legal guardians. Dan, Corey Davis' youth football coach, was an offensive lineman for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. His son, Ryan Graham, played youth and high school football with Davis and currently plays quarterback at Northern Illinois.
• Davis' brother, Titus, played football at Central Michigan and was signed by the Chargers as a rookie free agent in 2015. Titus also spent time with the Jets, Bills and Bears.
• One of Davis' favorite quotes is "Never die easy" by Walter Payton, who used the saying as the title to his autobiography.
• The Wheaton, Ill., native was selected by the Titans in the first round (fifth overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
• In four seasons at Western Michigan (2013-16), Davis played and started 50 games. He registered 332 career receptions for 5,285 yards and 52 touchdowns, setting the Mid-American Conference record in each category and becoming the only player in FBS history with 300 catches, 5,000 yards and 50 touchdowns. His 5,285 career receiving yards were the most in FBS history, and he ended his career ranked second all-time in FBS history with 52 career receiving touchdowns (60 by Jarett Dillard). Davis' 332 career receptions ranked fourth all-time in FBS annals.
• As a senior (2016), played and started 13 games and set career highs with 97 receptions, 1,500 receiving yards and 19 touchdowns. He helped his team win the MAC and go undefeated until a Cotton Bowl loss. He had five games of 100-plus yards and six games of two or more receiving touchdowns. His receiving yardage total ranked seventh in FBS, while his reception total was eighth. Named a Biletnikoff Award semifinalist and earned All-American honors from Associated Press (first-team), FWAA (first-team), Phil Steele (first-team), USA Today, Sporting News and Sports Illustrated. Named Mid-American Conference Offensive Player of the Year. At Ball State (11/1), posted 12 catches for a WMU-record 272 yards with three touchdowns and was named MAC Player of the Week.
• As a junior (2015), played and started 13 games and caught 90 passes for 1,436 yards and 12 touchdowns. Finished fifth in the nation and second in the MAC in receiving yards, and his 6.9 receptions per game ranked third in the league and 11th nationally. He ended the season with seven consecutive 100-yard games and nine total for the year and was named first-team All-MAC.
• As a sophomore (2014), finished with 78 receptions for 1,408 yards and 15 touchdowns in 12 games (all starts). Ranked seventh in the nation and first in the MAC in receiving yards. Named first-team All-MAC and Phil Steele first-team All-MAC. Went over 100 yards receiving in eight games.
• As a freshman (2013), played and started 11 games and set WMU freshman records for receiving yards (941), receptions (67) and 100-yard games (five). Named MAC Freshman of the Year, earned Freshman All-America honors from FWAA and College Football News, and was a second-team All-MAC selection.
• Majored in sports management at Western Michigan.
• Attended Wheaton-Warrenville (Ill.) High School, where he totaled 45 receptions and six receiving touchdowns as a senior. He added three touchdowns on returns and was named all-conference and all-area.
• Follow Davis on Twitter at @c_davis_81, on Instagram at @coreydavis84, and on Snapchat at coreydavis3.
• List of favorites: (TV show) "Game of Thrones"; (movie) "Friday Night Lights"; (musician) Future; (athlete as a child) Walter Payton; (food) deep dish pizza; and (song on his pregame playlist) "Over" by Drake.
• Born Corey Damon Davis on Jan. 11, 1995 in Chicago, Ill.
Corey Davis Absorbs Major Hit from Jonathan Greenard on 19-yard Grab
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis absorbs major hit from Houston Texans linebacker Jonathan Greenard on 19-yard grab.
Corey Davis: Take it One Play at a Time
Titans wide receiver Corey Davis speaks with reporters following Tennessee's 46-25 victory over the Detroit Lions Sunday at Nissan Stadium.
Corey Davis Turns Potential INT into Strong Grab
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis turns a potential interception into a strong grab.
Can't-Miss Play: Corey Davis Turns Ryan Tannehill's Bomb into 75-yard TD
Can't-Miss Play: Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis turns quarterback Ryan Tannehill's bomb into a 75-yard touchdown.
Corey Davis "It's More Than Football" | Nissan Insider
"Voice of the Titans" Mike Keith visits with Titans wide receiver Corey Davis in this week's Nissan Insider.
Corey Davis: Confidence Comes From Preparation
Titans wide receiver Corey Davis addresses reporters during a virtual press conference on Wednesday from Saint Thomas Sports Park
Corey Davis: There's a Lot More Football Left
Titans wide receiver Corey Davis speaks with reporters following Tennessee's loss to the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Nissan Stadium.
Every Catch by Corey Davis from 182-Yard Game | Week 13
Watch every catch by Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis from a 182-yard game in Week 13.
Corey Davis Goes Up for Fourth-and-11 Grab Over the Middle
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis catches an 18-yard pass from quarterback Ryan Tannehill on fourth down.
Corey Davis Hauls in 43-yard Pass vs. Cleveland Browns
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis rushes for 43 yards after a pass from quarterback Ryan Tannehill.
Corey Davis Catches 17-Yard Touchdown vs. Cleveland Browns
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill completes a 17-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Corey Davis.
Corey Davis with Spectacular Catch for 37-yard Gain vs. Indianapolis Colts
Can't-Miss Play: Best diving catch of 2020? Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis may have it.
Corey Davis: It Comes Down to Effort and Finishing
Titans wide receiver Corey Davis speaks with reporters during a virtual press conference on Friday from Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Corey Davis: We Were Taking One Play at a Time
Titans wide receiver Corey Davis speaks with reporters following Tennessee's 30-24 overtime victory over the Baltimore Ravens Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium.
Corey Davis with Spectacular Catch for 50-Yard Gain vs. Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill throws a 50 yard pass to Titans wide receiver Corey Davis.
Tannehill Delivers Dime Under Duress to Diving Davis for 18 Yards
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill delivers dime under duress to diving wide receiver Corey Davis for 18 yards.
Corey Davis' Big Plays vs. Bengals | Beneath the Surface
Titans Radio Analyst Dave McGinnis breaks down some of the big plays from wide receiver Corey Davis, who caught eight passes for 128 yards and a touchdown in Week 8 at Cincinnati.
Every Catch by Corey Davis from 128-Yard Game | Week 8
Watch every catch by Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis from his 128-yard game during Week 8.
Corey Davis: We Didn't Play Well Enough to Win
Titans wide receiver Corey Davis speaks with reporters following Tennessee's 31-20 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium.
Ryan Tannehill Tosses 12-yard Touchdown Pass to Corey Davis vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Ryan Tannehill delivers perfect pass to Corey Davis for toe-tapping 12-yard touchdown.
Ryan Tannehill Pinpoints Corey Davis for 23-yard Pickup
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill pinpoints wide receiver Corey Davis for 23-yard pickup.
Corey Davis' Sweet Double-Move Turns Into Smooth 27-yard Pickup
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis' sweet double-move turns into smooth 27-yard pickup.
Corey Davis Makes Juggling Grab for 24-yard Gain
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis makes juggling grab for 24-yard gain.
Corey Davis: It Felt Good to be Back on the Field
Titans wide receiver Corey Davis speaks with reporters during a virtual press conference on Wednesday from Saint Thomas Sports Park.2
Titans Activate WR Corey Davis From Reserve/COVID-19 List
Tight end MyCole Pruitt from the 53-man roster currently remains on the team's Reserve/COVID-19 list, along with defensive back Breon Borders from the team's practice squad.
Titans WR Corey Davis Rewarded with Game Ball After Gutsy Performance in Win
Davis led the team with seven receptions and 101 receiving yards, including a long reception of 23 yards in the second quarter. His reception total tied for the second-highest number of his career, and his yardage total ranked third in his career.
No-Nonsense Titans WR Corey Davis Focused on Making Himself – and the Team – Better
Davis, the fifth overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, caught 43 passes for 601 yards and two touchdowns last season. In his first three NFL seasons, Davis has 142 catches for 1,867 yards and six touchdowns.
Titans WR Corey Davis Passes Physical, is Taken Off PUP List
Davis was placed on PUP after players reported for training camp last month. He's been rehabbing his injury in recent weeks to put himself in a position to return.
Titans Fans Get "Trip of a Lifetime" for Playoff Win Over Patriots, Thanks to Receiver Corey Davis
Titans receiver Corey Davis gave away tickets to two fans to see Saturday's playoff game against the Patriots.
Film Study: Titans WR Corey Davis Studies NFL's Top Receivers to Help Elevate His Game
Corey Davis doubled his receiving yards total in 2018, when he racked up 891 yards and four touchdowns on 65 catches. He had a pair of game-winning catches while starting all 16 games
Titans WR Corey Davis Aims to Take His Game to Even Greater Heights in 2019
The fifth overall pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, Titans WR Corey Davis finished the 2018 season with 65 catches for 891 yards and four touchdowns. He caught the game-winning touchdown in overtime in the team's win over the Eagles, and he caught another game-winning touchdown pass in the team's win over the Jets.
WR Corey Davis Grew as a Player - and as a Leader - for the Titans in 2018
Titans receiver Corey Davis more than doubled his rookie total in receiving yards in 2018, during a season when all of his numbers jumped by a wide margin. Teammates and coaches say he developed into a quiet leader.
Quick Hits from the Titans on Thursday, Including Corey Davis and His Mindset in Second Half of Season
Titans receiver Corey Davis said his focus heading into the second half of the season is to be more consistent – and physical.
Titans WR Corey Davis Snatches Victory from Air with Game-Winning Catch in Overtime
Receiver Corey Davis caught a 10-yard touchdown pass in overtime to lift the Titans to a 26-23 win over the Eagles.
Training Camp Preview: Breaking Down the Wide Receiver Position for Titans
Titans Online is taking a look at each position group leading up to training camp. Today, we're looking at the wide receiver position for the Titans.
The Titans' two highly drafted wide receivers – Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor – produced solid rookie stats last season. But there are plenty of reasons to believe those numbers will jump in the players' second years.
Matt LaFleur Learning on the Run in New Signal-Calling Role
The Titans' first-year coordinator has proven himself quite the teacher over the years, guiding three quarterbacks to career years. But LaFleur's ability to learn is also being put to the test in Tennessee this season.
Observations from Tuesday's Titans OTA
TitansOnline.com Senior Writer and Editor Jim Wyatt gives his observations from Tuesday's OTA at Saint Thomas Sports Park.
WR Tajae Sharpe Ready to Contribute Again for Titans
Titans receiver Tajae Sharpe is back in the mix, and ready to contribute again in 2018. He's made a nice recovery from the foot injury that resulted in him being placed on Injured Reserve in 2017. A fifth-round draft pick by the team in 2016, Sharpe caught 41 passes for 522 yards and two touchdowns during his rookie season.
Six Things Standing Out Through First Wave of Titans OTAs
TitansOnline.com Senior Writer and Editor Jim Wyatt offers six things standing out through first wave of Titans OTAs.
Observations from Wednesday's Titans OTA
The Titans were on the field Wednesday for their fifth day of organized team activities. Here's a look at what stood out.
Observations from Titans OTA on Tuesday
TitansOnline.com Senior Writer and Editor Jim Wyatt gives his observations from Tuesday's OTA at Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Titans Mailbag: Jim Wyatt Answers Questions from Fans
TitansOnline.com Senior Writer and Editor Jim Wyatt tackles your questions in his latest installment of "Ask Jim."
LaFleur's Role Revitalizing Rams Should Encourage Titans
The Titans' new offensive coordinator presided over some huge offensive gains by a number of Rams players when he was in Los Angeles last season. Here's a look at how that might relate to his work with the Titans' receivers and quarterback.
Taste of the Titans Event Raises 115k to Help Children in Need
Taste of the Titans raises $115,000 with proceeds split equally to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee and the Titans Foundation.
Titans' Late-Round Picks Familiar with Underdog Role
Titans general manager Jon Robinson has shown a penchant for picking players who've already overcome adversity. He's found two more in defensive back Dane Cruikshank and quarterback Luke Falk.
Titans Reach Deal with Former Falcons WR Nick Williams
The Titans have agreed to terms with veteran receiver Nick Williams. Williams, heading into his fifth NFL season, played the last three seasons with the Atlanta Falcons (2015-17) after spending a year with the Washington Redskins (2013).
Fantasy Football Forecast: Where Key Titans Rank
ESPN released some Fantasy Football Rankings for the 2018 season following a Summit this week. Also, NFL.com Fantasy Football analyst James Koh released his Top 200 players list for this season. Here's a look at where some key Titans are ranked.
Titans WR Corey Davis' 2019 Season
Titans Online looks back at wide receiver Corey Davis' 2019 season (Photos: Donald Page)
Day 6 of 2019 Titans Caravan: Nashville
Rashaan Evans, Dane Cruikshank, Sharif Finch, Jonnu Smith, Corey Davis and Jayon Brown headlined Day 6 of the 2019 Academy Sports + Outdoors Titans Caravan in Nashville (Photos: Susanna Nickell)
Titans WR Corey Davis' 2018 Season
Titans Online looks back at WR Corey Davis' 2018 season, in which led the team with 65 receptions for 891 yards and four touchdowns. (Donn Jones Photography)
Titans WR Corey Davis' 2018 Offseason
TitansOnline.com looks back at WR Corey Davis' 2018 offseason. (Photos: Donn Jones, Gary Glenn, AP)
Corey Davis, Taywan Taylor at NFLPA Rookie Premier
Titans 2017 draft picks Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor take part in the NFLPA Rookie Premier. (Photos: Ben Liebenberg/NFL)
Top Draft Picks Corey Davis, Adoree' Jackson Introduced
Top draft picks Corey Davis and Adoree' Jackson are introduced at Saint Thomas Sports Park. (Photos: Gary Glenn)
|17||@Texans||W 41 - 38||5||39||7.8||19||0|
|16||@Packers||L 14 - 40||0||0||0|
|15||Lions||W 46 - 25||4||110||27.5||75||1|
|14||@Jaguars||W 31 - 10||3||34||11.3||19||0||1||1|
|13||Browns||L 35 - 41||11||182||16.5||43||1|
|12||@Colts||W 45 - 26||3||70||23.3||37||0|
|11||@Ravens||W 30 - 24||5||113||22.6||50||0|
|10||Colts||L 17 - 34||5||67||13.4||20||0|
|9||Bears||W 24 - 17||0||0||0|
|8||@Bengals||L 20 - 31||8||128||16||27||1|
|7||Steelers||L 24 - 27||6||35||5.8||7||1|
|2||Jaguars||W 33 - 30||3||36||12||17||1|
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14||7||101||14.4||23||0|
|3||@Vikings||W 31 - 30||5||69||13.8||38||0|