PRO: The Titans signed tackle Christian DiLauro to the roster during the 2021 offseason to provide depth and competition along the offensive line. In his first season with the Titans in 2021, DiLauro made his NFL debut and appeared in one game as a reserve on special teams. He spent majority of the season on the practice squad. The 6-foot-6-inch, 300-pounder originally signed with the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted free agent following the 2018 NFL Draft and then spent most of his rookie campaign on the San Francisco 49ers' practice squad. In 2019, he spent most of the season with the Pittsburgh Steelers after a stint with the Houston Texans, and he remained with the Steelers through training camp in 2020. The Uniontown, Ohio, native played in 48 games with 38 starts during his career at the University of Illinois.
• His father, Matt, and his uncle, Joe, both played collegiate football at Toledo.
• The Wounded Warrior Project has special meaning to him due to his grandfather being a veteran.
• He lists "How I Met Your Mother" as his favorite TV show.
• The Uniontown, Ohio, native originally signed with the Cleveland Browns as a rookie free agent on May 4, 2018.
• Waived by the Browns on Sept. 1, 2018 and signed to the Browns' practice squad the following day.
• Released by the Browns on Sept. 4, 2018.
• Signed by the San Francisco 49ers to the team's practice squad on Sept. 26, 2018.
• Re-signed by the 49ers on Dec. 31, 2018.
• Waived by the 49ers on 49ers on Aug. 21, 2019.
• Signed by the Houston Texans on Aug. 25, 2019.
• Waived by the Texans on Aug. 31, 2019.
• Signed to the Texans' practice squad on Sept. 25, 2019.
• Released by the Texans on Oct. 1, 2019.
• Signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers to the team's practice squad on Oct. 15, 2019.
• Re-signed by the Steelers on Dec. 30, 2019.
• Waived by the Steelers on Sept. 5, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on May 26, 2021.
• Waived by the Titans on Aug. 31, 2021 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Released by the Titans from the practice squad on Sept. 10, 2021 and re-signed to the practice squad three days later.
• Released by the Titans from the practice squad on Sept. 17, 2021 and re-signed to the practice squad three days later.
• Activated from the practice squad to the active roster standard elevation on Dec. 23, 2021.
• Started 38 of 48 games played at Illinois, seeing action at both the guard and tackle positions. Started 31 straight games from 2014 to 2017.
• Played in all 12 games with seven starts as a senior in 2017.
• Started all 12 games at tackle as a junior in 2016. Named to Athlon Sports preseason All-Big Ten third team.
• Started all 12 games at right tackle as a sophomore in 2015.
• Named to ESPN.com's Big Ten All-Freshman team and named an Academic All-Big Ten honoree in 2014. Saw action in 12 games, including starts at right tackle in the final seven contests.
• Redshirted the 2013 season after enrolling early to participate in 2013 spring practices.
• Earned his degree in agricultural accounting from Illinois.
• Attended Green (Ohio) High School, where he earned first team All-Suburban League honors as a junior and second team as a senior. Awarded honorable mention All-Northeast Ohio as a senior. Played tight end and defensive line.
• As a senior, recorded 21 receptions for 198 yards and one touchdown, along with 27 tackles, one interception and two pass breakups.
• As a junior, logged 19 receptions for 290 yards and one score with 37 tackles and two sacks.
• Also was first team All-Suburban League in track and field as a junior in shot put and discus.
• Son of Matt and Shawna DiLauro.
• Enjoys golfing, baseball and playing Fortnite.
• Follow DiLauro on Twitter and Instagram at @cjdilauro67.
• Born Christian Joseph DiLauro on Nov. 11, 1994.