PRO: The Titans claimed Chris Milton off waivers from the Indianapolis Colts just prior to the start of the 2019 regular season. The 5-foot-11-inch, 190-pounder has excelled on special teams during his first four NFL campaigns. He was limited to six games during his first season in Tennessee due to injuries. The Georgia Tech product appeared in 35 games for the Colts from 2016-18 and notched 15 special teams tackles and two forced fumbles on coverage units.
• In 2019, Milton appeared in six contests as a reserve in his first season with the Titans and collected five special teams tackles before landing on injured reserve.
• In 2018, Milton played in 15 games for the Colts and posted three tackles, seven special teams stops and one fumble recovery. He saw action in both postseason games and contributed on special teams with two tackles and one forced fumble.
• In 2017, Milton appeared in 14 games and recorded four tackles and one fumble recovery while adding five special teams tackles.
• Milton is related to former NFL running back Tashard Choice, who played six seasons (2008-2013) in the NFL with the Dallas Cowboys, Washington, Buffalo Bills and Indianapolis Colts.
• Milton had the opportunity to learn from one of the best cornerbacks to play this century. Milton and Pro Football Hall of Famer Champ Bailey's family were close and when Milton was getting ready for the NFL, he reached out to Bailey for tips. They trained together during the weeks leading up to the draft. Now if he ever has questions, he still reaches out to the legendary cornerback.
• Milton enjoys fishing in his free time and when he is not playing or training for football he feels like a full-time fisherman on the water.
• The Folkston, Ga., native was originally signed by the Indianapolis Colts as a rookie free agent on May 3, 2016.
• Waived by the Colts on Sept. 3, 2016 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Colts to their active roster from the practice squad on Nov. 19, 2016.
• Waived by the Colts on Sept. 1, 2019.
• Claimed by the Titans off waivers from the Colts on Sept. 2, 2019.
• Played in 53 games with 33 starts at Georgia Tech and collected 96 tackles, three tackles for loss, a forced fumble, 14 passes defensed and five interceptions with two returned for touchdowns. Finished his career with seven blocked kicks. Also recorded four kickoff returns for 44 yards and two punt returns for 39 yards.
• As a senior (2015), started all 12 games and tallied 28 tackles, one interception, six passes defensed and two blocked kicks. Was the FBS active career leader in blocked kicks during the 2015 season.
• As a junior (2014), started all 14 games and totaled 32 tackles, a tackle for loss, four passes defensed and two interceptions. Returned one interception for a touchdown, blocked one field goal and one PAT.
• As a sophomore (2013), appeared in all 13 games with six starts at safety. Finished with 16 tackles, a tackle for loss, two passes defensed, three blocked punts and two interceptions (one returned for a touchdown).
• As a redshirt freshman (2012), saw action in all 14 games (one start) and totaled 20 tackles (17 solo), two passes defensed and one forced fumble. He was named Georgia Tech's special teams player of the game twice.
• As a freshman (2011), redshirted.
• Majored in business administration at Georgia Tech.
• Attended Charlton County (Folkston, Ga.) High School and was a four-year letter winner.
• Named an All-State choice in 2009 and 2010 and was rated as 19th-best prospect in the state by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
• Helped lead Charlton County to regional titles in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
• As a senior, played quarterback and running back and rushed for 975 yards. Was chosen to play in the GACA North-South All-Star Game.
• As a junior, threw for 2,600 yards and rushed for 1,100 yards while completing 57 percent of his pass attempts.
• Follow Milton on Twitter at @cmilt912.
• Follow Milton on Instagram at @cmilt_.
• Born Christopher Devon Milton on Sept. 15, 1992 in Waycross, Ga.
|15||Lions||W 46 - 25|
|14||@Jaguars||W 31 - 10|
|13||Browns||L 35 - 41|
|12||@Colts||W 45 - 26|
|11||@Ravens||W 30 - 24|
|10||Colts||L 17 - 34|
|9||Bears||W 24 - 17||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8||@Bengals||L 20 - 31|
|7||Steelers||L 24 - 27|
|2||Jaguars||W 33 - 30|
|6||Texans||W 42 - 36|
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14|
|5||Bills||W 42 - 16||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|3||@Vikings||W 31 - 30||1||1||0||0||0||0|