PRO: The Titans signed wide receiver Chris Conley off the Kansas City Chiefs' practice squad prior to Week 8 of the 2022 season. The 6-foot-3-inch, 205-pounder brings a strong veteran presence to the Titans wide receiver corps and is known as a strong route-runner with a large catch radius. A product of the University of Georgia, Conley was a third-round pick of the Chiefs in the 2015 NFL Draft and spent his first four NFL seasons with the club. He has also spent time with the Jacksonville Jaguars (2019-20) and Houston Texans (2021-22).
• In 2019, Conley set career-highs with 47 catches and 775 receiving yards to go along with a career-best-tying five receiving touchdowns in his first season with the Jaguars.
• In 2018, Conley notched 32 receptions for 334 yards with a career-high-tying five receiving scores with Kansas City.
• In 2016, Conley posted 44 catches for 530 yards in his second season with the Chiefs.
• Conley wrote, produced, directed and acted in "Retribution" - a fan-made Star Wars film on the Georgia campus.
• Conley was born in Adana, Turkey on an Air Force base as his father, Charles, had a career in the United States Air Force.
• The Dallas, Ga., native was originally selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the third round (76th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an unrestricted free agent on March 16, 2019.
• Signed by the Houston Texans as an unrestricted free agent on March 29, 2021.
• Released by the Texans on Aug. 30, 2022 and re-signed with the team two days later.
• Released by the Texans on Sept. 2, 2022 and signed to the team's practice squad three days later.
• Activated from the practice squad to the Texans' active roster standard elevation on Sept. 10, 2022.
• Activated from the practice squad to the Texans' active roster standard elevation on Sept. 17, 2022.
• Released from the Texans' practice squad on Oct. 4, 2022.
• Signed by the Chiefs to their practice squad on Oct. 6, 2022.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's active roster off of the Chiefs' practice squad on Oct. 25, 2022.
• Played four seasons (2011-14) at the University of Georgia and hauled in 177 receptions for 1,938 yards with 20 touchdowns.
• As a senior (2014), led the Bulldogs in receiving yards (657), yards per reception (18.2) and receiving touchdowns (eight) on 36 catches.
• As a junior (2013), posted team highs with 45 receptions and 651 receiving yards to go along with four touchdowns.
• As a sophomore (2012), saw action in 14 games with three starts, notching 20 receptions for 342 yards with six touchdowns.
• As a freshman (2011), earned the team's Newcomer of the Year Award (offense) after appearing in 11 games and catching 16 passes for 288 yards with two touchdowns.
• Attended North Paulding (Dallas, Ga.) High School.
• Graduated high school in December to enroll early at Georgia.
• As a senior, caught 61 passes for 1,021 yards and 15 touchdowns and earned class AAAA All-State first-team offense honors.
• Named to the SuperPrep All-Dixie team and PrepStar All-Southeast Region team. Ranked the No. 45 wide receiver in the nation and No. 29 prospect (all positions) in Georgia by Rivals.com.
• As a junior, hauled in 81 passes for 848 yards and six touchdowns.
• Follow Conley on Instagram and Twitter at @conmanxp.
• Born Christian Conley on Oct. 25, 1992 in Adana, Turkey.
|1||Colts||T 20 - 20||0||0||0||0|
|2||@Broncos||L 9 - 16|
|8||@Texans||W 17 - 10|
|9||@Chiefs||L 17 - 20||0||0||0||0|
|10||Broncos||W 17 - 10|
|2015||Kansas City Chiefs||16||5||17||199||11.7||44||1|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||16||11||44||530||12||39||0|
|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||5||5||11||175||15.9||35||0|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||16||13||32||334||10.4||27||5||2||2|