PRO: The Titans signed Aaron Brewer as a rookie free agent following the 2020 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-1-inch, 295-pounder earned a roster spot as a rookie, providing depth at guard and center, and has appeared in 24 games with six starts at both left and right guard in his first two seasons. The Dallas, Texas, native appeared in 48 games with 47 consecutive starts over four seasons (2016-19) at Texas State, where he registered starts at all five offensive line positions.
• In 2021, Brewer started a career-best five games, including logging his first three career starts at right guard.
• As an extremely versatile athlete, Brewer has even taught himself to do backflips.
• In college, he registered at least one start at all five positions along the offensive line.
• The Dallas, Texas, native was signed by the Titans as a rookie free agent on May 7, 2020.
• In four seasons at Texas State (2016-19), appeared in 48 games with 47 consecutive starts along the offensive line. Brewer recorded starts at center, left guard, right guard, left tackle and right tackle.
• As a senior (2019), started all 12 games at right tackle. Earned All-Sun Belt second team recognition.
• As a junior (2018), started 12 games with six starts at center and six starts at left tackle. Named to the All-Sun Belt first team Offense by Pro Football Focus and earned honorable mention All-Sun Belt recognition by the league's coaches and media.
• As a sophomore (2017), started all 12 games on the offensive line. Made five starts at center, five games at right guard and two games at left tackle. Earned All-Sun Belt second team honors by Phil Steele and All-Sun Belt third team recognition by the league's coaches and media.
• At Arkansas State (11/18), caught one pass for seven yards.
• As a freshman (2016), played in 12 games and made 11 starts on the offensive line. Started seven games at left guard and four games at center. Earned All-Sun Belt third team honors by Phil Steele and All-Sun Belt honorable mention recognition by the league's coaches and media.
• Majored in general studies at Texas State.
• Attended Skyline (Texas) High School where he earned All-District 9-6A First-Team honors at guard.
• Rated a two-star recruit by Rivals.
• Also competed in track and field.
• Son of Thedra and Keith Brewer.
• Follow Brewer on Twitter and Instagram @bigtime_ab.
• Born Aaron Jamal Brewer on Oct. 28, 1997 in Dallas, Texas.