Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed offensive lineman Ty Sambrailo during the 2020 offseason to add depth and experience to the offensive front. The 6-foot-5-inch, 311-pounder was originally drafted by the Denver Broncos in the second round (59th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. He appeared in 57 games with 13 starts during his first five NFL seasons with the Broncos (2015-16) and the Atlanta Falcons (2017-19). He has primarily lined up at tackle during his NFL career, but does have some experience inside at guard.
• Sambrailo is an avid skier who as a youth earned USSA titles in the slalom, giant slalom and super-G events for his age group.
• The Watsonville, Calif., native was selected by the Denver Broncos in the second round (59th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Traded by the Broncos to the Atlanta Falcons in exchange for a 2018 fifth-round draft pick on Sept. 1, 2017.
• Released by the Falcons on March 16, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on March 25, 2020.
• Started 42 of 48 games during his career at Colorado State, seeing time at all five positions along the offensive line in four seasons with the Rams.
• As a senior (2014), voted first-team All-Mountain West Conference after starting all 11 games played at left tackle. Graded out to 90 percent or above in every game while adding more than 60 knockdown blocks.
• As a junior (2013), started all 14 games at left tackle en route to earning second-team All-Mountain West honors. Helped block for Kapri Bibbs' school- and conference-record 31 rushing touchdowns.
• As a sophomore (2012), played 12 games with 10 starts, including at left tackle, left guard, right tackle and right guard. Played all five positions over the course of the season.
• As a redshirt freshman (2011), appeared in 11 games with seven starts at tackle and as an extra tight end.
• As a freshman (2010), redshirted.
• Majored in business administration at Colorado State.
• Attended St. Francis Catholic (Watsonville, Calif.) High School.
• Named the Santa Cruz Coast Athletic League Offensive and Defensive Lineman of the Year following his senior campaign.
• Played offensive tackle, defensive line, tight end and kicker for his high school team.
• Lettered in soccer, basketball and baseball in addition to handling kicking duties for the football team his junior season.
• His grandfather, Bill Sambrailo, played football at Santa Clara.
• His last name is pronounced sam-BRI-low.
• Follow Sambrailo on Instagram at @tysambo.
• Born Tyler Williams Sambrailo on March 10, 1992, in Watsonville, Calif.
|3||@Vikings||W 31 - 30||1||0|
|2||Jaguars||W 33 - 30||1||0|
|6||Texans||W 42 - 36||1||0|
|1||@Broncos||W 16 - 14||1||0|
|5||Bills||W 42 - 16||1||0|