PRO: The Titans signed Tommy Hudson as a rookie free agent following the 2020 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-3-inch, 255-pounder appeared in 40 games with 26 starts over four seasons at Arizona State (2016-19). The San Jose, Calif., native played primarily as a blocking tight end and also added 25 receptions for 205 yards.
• Hudson has always wanted to be in the military and has post-football plans of joining the Navy to become a Navy SEAL.
• The San Jose, Calif., native was signed by the Titans as a rookie free agent on May 7, 2020.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 5, 2020 and signed to the practice squad a day later.
• In four seasons at Arizona State (2016-19), Hudson totaled 25 receptions for 205 yards and played primarily as a blocking tight end.
• As a senior (2019), appeared in 13 games with 11 starts and caught 10 passes for a career-high 112 yards.
• As a junior (2018), saw action in 13 games with 10 starts and tallied 13 catches for 66 yards.
• As a sophomore (2017), appeared in 13 games with five starts and caught two passes for 27 yards.
• As a redshirt freshman (2016), saw action in one contest.
• Redshirted in 2015.
• Majored in business economics at Arizona State.
• Attended Archbishop Mitty (Calif.) High School where he was ranked as the No. 18 tight end in the country by ESPN, the No. 24 by Rivals, No. 25 by 247Sports and No. 34 by Scout.
• Son of Christine and Donald Hudson.
• Follow Hudson on Twitter @TommyHudson15 and on Instagram @t_Hud87
• Born Thomas Eugene Hudson on Feb. 22, 1997 in San Jose, Calif.
|4||@Jets||L 24 - 27||1||14||14||14||0|
|3||Colts||W 25 - 16||1||3||3||3||0|
|2||@Seahawks||W 33 - 30||1||14||14||14||0|
|1||Cardinals||L 13 - 38|