PRO: The Titans signed Parker Hesse as an undrafted free agent following a tryout during rookie minicamp. The 6-foot-3-inch, 261-pounder made the switch to tight end at the professional level after competing as a defensive end at Iowa. The Waukon, Iowa, native totaled 182 tackles, 31 tackles for loss, 14 sacks, two interceptions, 11 passes defensed, four forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries in four seasons as a Hawkeye. He spent the entire 2019 season on the practice squad.
• The Waukon, Iowa, native was signed by the Titans as a rookie free agent on May 13, 2019.
• Waived by the Titans on Aug. 31, 2019 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Titans to a future's contract on Jan. 20, 2020.
• Appeared in 52 games with 46 starts at defensive end over four seasons at Iowa (2015-18), and totaled 182 tackles, 31 tackles for loss, 14 sacks, two interceptions, 11 passes defensed, four forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries as a Hawkeye.
• As a senior (2018), started all 13 games and recorded 58 tackles, 9.5 tackles for loss, four sacks and one pass defensed. Earned All-Big Ten honorable mention recognition by the media and was a semifinalist for the William V. Campbell Award.
• As a junior (2017), started all 13 games and tallied 43 tackles, 10.5 tackles for loss, one interception, four passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. Started one game at tight end.
• As a sophomore (2016), appeared in 12 games with 12 starts and posted 37 tackles, eight tackles for loss, four sacks, three passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. Earned All-Big Ten honorable mention recognition by coaches and media.
• As a redshirt freshman (2015), saw action in all 14 games with eight starts. Notched 44 tackles, three tackles for loss, two sacks, one interception, three passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
• Redshirted in 2014 after switching from linebacker to defensive end.
• Graduated from Iowa in 2017 with a bachelor's degree in biology and earned his master's degree in sport and recreation management in 2018.
• Attended Waukon (Iowa) High School, where he was named first-team All-State as a senior and Second Team All-State as a junior.
• Hesse played quarterback, running back, wide receiver and defensive end.
• As a high school senior, recorded 59 tackles, three sacks, and two interceptions on defense, and also completed 93 of 153 passes for 1,439 yards and 16 touchdowns with 173 carries for 1,273 yards and 23 touchdowns on offense. He scored 334 career points on offense.
• Also lettered in basketball, baseball and track.
• Son of Marcia and Perry Hesse.
• Follow Hesse on Twitter @trueblue_hesse and on Instagram at @truebluehesse.
• Born Parker August Hesse on May 26, 1995, in LaCrosse, Wis.