PRO: Ola Adeniyi is an outside linebacker that has excelled on special teams coverage units during his NFL career. The 6-foot-1-inch, 248-pounder joined the Titans as a free agent in 2021 after spending his first three seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers organization. Adeniyi, a former rookie free agent, will look to make his biggest impact as a core member of the Titans' special teams units, as well as provide veteran depth in the linebacking corps.
• In 2020, Adeniyi appeared in 15 games for the Steelers and tallied career-highs with 16 tackles and eight special teams stops.
• Adeniyi was born in Lagos, Nigeria. His mother wanted the best possible life for her family so she moved Ola and his brother, Olamide, to Dallas, Texas when he was eight years old. He was raised in Fort Bend County, Texas.
• His full name Olasunkanmi means "my wealth is coming."
• The Lagos, Nigeria, native was originally signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers as a rookie free agent on April 28, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on March 23, 2021.
• Saw action in 34 games with 25 starts at Toledo (2015-17) and totaled 118 tackles, 28 tackles for loss, 12.5 sacks, three forced fumbles, a fumble recovery and a pass defensed in his career.
• As a junior (2017), named second team All-MAC after leading the team and finishing third in MAC with 20 tackles for loss and registering a team-high 8.5 sacks. Finished the year with 66 tackles which tied for fourth on the team. Led the team in tackles in three games and had at least one tackle for loss in all but one game.
• As a sophomore (2016), started 12 games at "Leo" defensive end where he registered 49 tackles, second-most among team's down linemen. Ranked third on the squad with four sacks and tied for third on team with eight tackles for loss.
• As a redshirt freshman (2015), played in seven games as a reserve and recorded three tackles.
• As a freshman (2014), redshirted.
• Majored in marketing at Toledo.
• Attended George Bush (Fort Bend County, Texas) High School.
• As a senior (2013), played linebacker and recorded 76 tackles, 18 tackles for losss and five sacks.
• Has a brother, Olamide.
• His full name is pronounced OH-la-suhn-KAHN-mee ah-DAY-nee.
• Follow Adeniyi on Twitter and Instagram at @Love_Ola_9.
• Born Olasunkanmi Adeniyi on Sept. 12, 1997 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Using My Speed and Strength | Ola Adeniyi Player Interview
Titans OLB Ola Adeniyi addresses reporters during a press conference on Thursday at Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Every Man Do Their Job and We'll be Good | Ola Adeyini Player Interview
Titans LB Ola Adeyini addresses reporters following Tennessee's 25-16 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Nissan Stadium.
Titans Bottle Up Justin Fields for Big Third-down Loss on Sack | Game Highlights
The Tennessee Titans bottle up Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields for big third-down loss on sack by linebacker Ola Adeniyi and Derick Roberson
Ola Adeniyi 1-On-1 | Titans All-Access
Mike Keith welcomes Ola Adeniyi to Nashville! Ola is ready to bring his energy, to learn, and contribute to the Titans.
|7||Chiefs||W 27 - 3||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|6||Bills||W 34 - 31||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|5||@Jaguars||W 37 - 19||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|4||@Jets||L 24 - 27||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|3||Colts||W 25 - 16||3||1||2||1.5||0||0|
|2||@Seahawks||W 33 - 30||3||2||1||1||0||0|
|1||Cardinals||L 13 - 38||2||2||0||0||0||0|