PRO: The Titans signed Naquan Jones as a rookie free agent following the 2021 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-3-inch, 313-pounder appeared in 46 games over four seasons at Michigan State (2017-20). Jones posted 78 tackles, 12.5 tackles for loss and three sacks during his collegiate career.
• In June 2019, Jones' mother, Germaine Thomas, died unexpectedly at the age of 37 after a lengthy battle with depression and alcoholism. At the time, Jones was a rising junior at Michigan State and just 21 years old himself. Jones wears a special necklace to honor his family with a picture of his grandmother and younger sisters on one side of a pendant and an image of his late mother on the other side.
• The Evanston, Ill., native was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 14, 2021.
• Waived by the Titans on Aug. 31 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Titans to their active roster from the practice squad on Sept. 22, 2021.
• Appeared in 46 games with five starts on the defensive line over four seasons at Michigan State (2017-20) and totaled 78 tackles, 12.5 tackles for loss, three sacks, three passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery over his career.
AS A SENIOR (2020), saw action in all seven games and made four starts. Recorded 24 tackles, a career-high five stops for loss, one pass defensed and one fumble recovery.
AS A JUNIOR (2019), played in all 13 games and made one start. Tallied 15 tackles, one tackle for loss and and one sack.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2018), appeared in 13 games and notched a career-best 26 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss, two sacks, one pass defensed and one forced fumble.
AS A REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2017), saw action in all 13 games and posted 13 tackles, two tackles for loss and one pass defensed.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016), redshirted.
• Graduated from Michigan State with a degree in advertising management.
• Attended Evanston Township (Ill.) High School where he was named to USA Today's All-USA Illinois first team and selected to the Pioneer Press all-area second team in 2015.
• Rated as the No. 22 defensive tackle by Scout, No. 23 by 247Sports, No. 24 by Rivals and No. 31 by ESPN.
• Also lettered in basketball.
• Son of Emil Jones and the late Germaine Thomas and has two sisters, Skye and Lauryn.
• Follow Jones on Twitter @thealmightynay and on Instagram @almighty93__ .
• Born Naquan Jones on Feb. 5, 1998 in Evanston, Ill.