PRO: The Titans signed veteran Chester Rogers to their practice squad in September 2020 to add depth and versatility the wide receiver corps and punt return game. The Grambling State product entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the Indianapolis Colts in 2016. In four seasons with the Colts, Rogers caught 111 passes for 1,221 yards and four touchdowns and returned 60 punt returns for a 9.2-yard average. Before joining the Titans, he had a stint with the Miami Dolphins.
• In 2018, Rogers appeared in all 16 games for the Colts and amassed career-highs with 53 receptions, 485 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
• Rogers started acting when he was 10 years old with the stage name of Tre Rogers. His first movie, Constellation, was filmed in his hometown of Huntsville, Ala., where he played a younger version of the character played by actor Billy Dee Williams. Afterwards, Chester and his mom decided to pursue acting, and move out to California for four years. During that time, he also was in Madea's Family Reunion, Re-Animated on Cartoon Network, and Dirty with Cuba Gooding Jr.
• During the 2020 offseason, Rogers gave out free meals for families and children in Huntsville, Ala. Rogers and his team of volunteers also brought meals to local first responders to say thank you for all of their hard work during the pandemic.
• The Huntsville, Ala., native was originally signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent on May 2, 2016.
• Signed by the Miami Dolphins as a free agent on Aug. 9, 2020.
• Released by the Dolphins on Sept. 2, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans to their practice squad on Sept. 21, 2020.
• Played in 40 games at Grambling State and finished with 155 receptions for 2,257 yards and 17 touchdowns. Also had seven carries for 72 yards, two kickoff returns for 61 yards and eight punt returns for 70 yards and one touchdown.
• As a senior (2015), saw action in 12 games and finished second on the team with 48 receptions for 732 yards and a single-season career-high eight touchdowns. Also registered four punt returns for 70 yards and one touchdown.
• As a junior (2014), played in 12 games and led the team in receiving for the second consecutive season after catching a single-season career-high 53 passes for 712 yards and four touchdowns.
• As a sophomore (2013), appeared in 11 games and led the team in receiving after totaling 48 receptions for a single-season career-high 735 yards and five touchdowns.
• As a freshman (2012), saw action in five games and caught six passes for 78 yards.
• Graduated with a bachelor's degree in business management from Grambling State.
• Attended Lee (Huntsville, Ala.) High School.
• The son of Temeca and Chester Rogers Sr. and has one brother, Chase Robinson.
• Follow Rogers on Twitter at @ChesterRogers80.
• Follow Rogers on Instagram at @trippp.
• Born Chester Rogers Jr. on Jan. 12, 1994 in Hunstville, Ala.