Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: Beau Brinkley was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent following the 2012 NFL Draft and has handled all of the team's long snapping duties in every game since then. His consistency helped Brett Kern set the franchise records for both gross and net punting average in 2017 and helped Titans kickers Rob Bironas (2012-13) and Ryan Succop (2014-18) combine to make 85.6 percent of their field goals in Brinkley's first seven campaigns.
• In 2018, Brinkley was the team's long snapper for every punt, field goal and extra point attempt for his seventh consecutive season.
• In 2018, he played in his 100th career regular season game against Philadelphia (9/30/18).
• In 2014, Brinkley set a career high and tied for third on the squad with 10 special teams stops.
• As a rookie in 2012, Brinkley played in every game and contributed six special teams tackles.
• Brinkley's father, Mike, was an All-American defensive end and long snapper at Missouri Valley College. He taught Beau the skill of long snapping when he was just seven years old. Beau's football idol growing up was Kansas City Chiefs long snapper Kendall Gammon.
• An avid golfer, Brinkley won the 2018 Pepsi Tournament C Flight Championship in Brookfield, Mo.
• Brinkley raced four-wheelers in the Extreme Dirt Track Racing Series while growing up in Missouri. He traveled the country competing in both motor cross and flat track competitions and won a flat track regional title in 2005.
• In June 2015, Brinkley participated in the Nashville Sports Council Golf Tournament at Gaylord Springs Golf Course. On the par-3 eighth hole, he sunk a hole-in-one to win a barrel of Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey.
• The Kearney, Mo., native was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2012.
• Spent four seasons as Missouri's long snapper after joining the team as a preferred walk-on. Appeared in 50 career games during his time at Missouri and helped field goal kickers make a combined 79-of-98 field goal attempts (80.6 pct.) and 210-of-212 on extra point attempts (99.1 pct.).
• As a senior (2011), played in all 13 games as the team's long snapper and also registered five tackles on special teams. Named the Tigers' 2011 Co-Special Teams Player of the Year. Helped Tigers kickers make a combined 16-of-25 field goal attempts and 53-of-53 PATs.
• As a junior (2010), played in 11 games as the long snapper and helped the Tigers rank 14th in the NCAA in net punting. Snapped for placekicker Grant Ressel, who was 17-of-19 on field goal attempts and 45-of-47 on PATs. Posted one special teams stop.
• As a sophomore (2009), played in all 13 games as the team's long snapper and was named the Tigers' Special Teams Player of the Year. Helped Ressel set an NCAA single-season kicking accuracy record for combined kicks (26-of-27 on field goals and 39-of-39 extra points). Also helped MU rank fourth in the NCAA in team net punting (40.48 avg.).
• As a freshman (2008), joined the team as a walk-on and won the long-snapping job for placekicks and punts. Appeared in all 13 games and was named the Tigers' Walk-On Player of the Year. Helped Jeff Wolfert to a perfect 73-for-73 mark on extra point attempts and a 20-for-27 mark on field goals. Posted three tackles as part of the punt coverage team.
• Graduated in May 2012 with a major in general studies at Missouri.
• Attended Kearney (Mo.) High School.
• List of favorites: (movie) "Tommy Boy"; (TV show) "The Walking Dead"; (actor) Chris Farley; (music artist) Garth Brooks; (school subject) history; (car) Ford F-350; (video game) "Call of Duty"; (food) sushi; and (book) "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell.
• Follow Brinkley on Twitter at @Brinkley86.
• Follow Brinkley on Instagram at @brinkley486.
• Born Beau Michael Brinkley on Jan. 25, 1990 in Kansas City, Mo.
Oh, Snap! Titans Agree to Multi-Year Contract Extension with Long Snapper Beau Brinkley
In 2018, Beau Brinkley was the team's long snapper for every punt, field goal and extra point attempt for his seventh consecutive season. Brinkley has played in 112 career regular seasons games, and two playoff contests.
|17||@Texans||W 35 - 14||1||0|
|16||Saints||L 28 - 38||1||0|
|15||Texans||L 21 - 24||1||0|
|14||@Raiders||W 42 - 21||1||0|
|13||@Colts||W 31 - 17||1||0|
|12||Jaguars||W 42 - 20||1||0|
|10||Chiefs||W 35 - 32||1||0|
|9||@Panthers||L 20 - 30||1||0|
|8||Buccaneers||W 27 - 23||1||0|
|7||Chargers||W 23 - 20||1||0|
|6||@Broncos||L 0 - 16||1||0|
|5||Bills||L 7 - 14||1||0|
|4||@Falcons||W 24 - 10||1||0|
|3||@Jaguars||L 7 - 20||1||0|
|2||Colts||L 17 - 19||1||0|
|1||@Browns||W 43 - 13||1||0|