Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
PRO: The Titans signed Trevor Siemian during 2020 training camp to add a veteran presence and experience to the quarterback position. The sixth-year quarterback entered the NFL as a seventh-round pick of the Denver Broncos and spent his first three seasons with club. He started 24 games for the Broncos and amassed a 13-11 record while throwing for 5,686 yards and 30 touchdowns. Siemian was traded to the Minnesota Vikings in 2018 and served as a backup to Kirk Cousins while not appearing in any games. He joined the N.Y. Jets for the 2019 campaign, but was placed on injured reserve prior to Week 3 after starting one contest.
• In 2016, Siemian started 14 games for Denver, completing 289 of 486 passes for 3,401 yards with 18 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
• Siemian became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for 300 yards, four touchdowns and zero interceptions in his first career road start when he accomplished the feat at Cincinnati (9/26/16).
• Despite just 25 career NFL starts, Siemian has posted multiple wins on both Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football.
• In 2017 as part of "Youth Sports Weekend," Siemian took 15 kids from the Jeffco Youth Football Association in Denver on a surprise shopping spree for equipment after the youth sporting budget was cut. It was an important cause for him as someone who has seen what the benefits of playing sports can bring.
• The Windermere, Fla., native was originally selected by the Denver Broncos in the seventh round (250th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Traded by the Broncos to the Minnesota Vikings along with a 2018 seventh-round pick for a 2019 fifth-round draft pick.
• Signed by the N.Y. Jets as an unrestricted free agent on March 21, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on Aug. 19, 2020.
• Played 44 games with 14 starts during his career at Northwestern University and completed 550 of 934 passes for 5,931 yards with 27 touchdowns and 24 interceptions while rushing for six scores.
• As a redshirt senior (2014), started all 11 games played and recorded 228 completions on 392 attempts for 2,214 yards with seven touchdowns and 11 interceptions, in addition to five rushing touchdowns before missing the remainder of the season with a torn ACL.
• As a redshirt junior (2013), saw action in all 12 games, completing 178 of 298 passes for 2,149 yards with 11 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
• As a redshirt sophomore (2012), threw for 1,312 yards on 128 of 218 passing with six touchdown passes. Made his first career start against Indiana after thriving as a backup over his first two seasons and completed 22 of 32 passes for 308 yards.
• As a redshirt freshman (2011), served as the backup quarterback who played in eight games, completing 16 of 26 passes for 256 yards and three touchdowns.
• Did not see action during the 2010 campaign.
• Majored in communication studies at Northwestern.
• Attended Olympia (Windermere, Fla.) High School where he threw for an Orange County-record 6,144 yards and 53 touchdowns.
• Was named the Orlando Sentinel's 2009 Central Florida Offensive Player of the Year.
• Selected a first-team All-Central Florida pick in 2009 and a second-team choice in 2008 as well as first-team all-metro in 2009.
• Also lettered in baseball.
• Last name is pronounced SIM-ee-in.
• Follow Siemian on Twitter at @TrevorSiemian.
• Follow Siemian on Instagram at @tsiemian13.
• Born Trevor John Siemian on Dec. 26, 1991 in Orlando, Fla.
Hurry Up Offense: QB Trevor Siemian Learning on the Fly in First Week with Titans
Roughly ten days ago, Siemian was tossing the football with a college teammate in a park in Chicago. Now he's throwing passes in training camp with the Titans, hoping to stick as a back-up behind starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill.