|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
PRO: The Titans signed free agent Chris Moore during the 2023 offseason to add experience and depth to the wide receiving corps. The 6-foot-1-inch, 200-pounder entered the NFL as a fourth-round draft pick of the Baltimore Ravens in 2016 and spent his first five seasons with the club amassing 47 receptions for 511 yards with four touchdowns. The University of Cincinnati product joined the Houston Texans as a free agent in 2021 and notched 69 catches for 775 yards with four receiving scores in two campaigns (2021-22). The Tampa, Fla., native has also excelled on special teams during his career having posted 21 career tackles and returned 46 kickoffs for 1,080 yards.
• In 2022, Moore enjoyed one of his most successful seasons tallying career highs with 48 receptions and 548 receiving yards to go along with two receiving scores for the Texans.
• In his first season with the Texans in 2021, Moore registered a then career-high 21 catches for 227 receiving yards with two touchdowns.
• In 2018, Moore served as a key contributor on the Ravens' special teams, registering 22 kickoff returns for 491 yards. He also recorded a then career-high 19 catches for 196 yards and a score, helping Baltimore produce a then-single-season team-record 5,999 total net yards.
• Moore has eight career receiving touchdowns during his NFL career, but he has also found the end zone in some unique ways. He has scored two touchdowns on the punt coverage unit, returning a blocked punt for a score and recovering a muffed punt snap in the end zone for a touchdown, both in 2016. He also recovered a teammate's fumble in the end zone for a touchdown in 2017.
• Moore owns an impressive sneaker collection. His favorites are the Jordan Playoff 12s. He has three pairs - a golfing pair, a lawn work pair and a pair to go out in.
• The Tampa, Fla., native was originally selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the fourth round (107th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.
• Signed by the Ravens as an unrestricted free agent on March 24, 2020.
• Signed by the Houston Texans as an unrestricted free agent on March 24, 2021.
• Released by the Texans on Aug. 31, 2021 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Activated from the Texans' practice squad to the active roster standard elevation on Sept. 23, 2021.
• Activated from the Texans' practice squad to the active roster standard elevation on Oct. 9, 2021.
• Signed by the Texans to their active roster from the practice squad on Oct. 12, 2021.
• Signed by the Texans as an unrestricted free agent on March 24, 2022.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on April 19, 2023.
• Appeared in 50 games with 34 starts for the University of Cincinnati and totaled 119 receptions for 2,301 yards and 26 touchdowns over four seasons (2012-15). He left the school as the Bearcats' all-time leader in touchdown receptions and ranked sixth in receiving yards in program history.
• As a senior (2015), appeared in 12 games and caught 40 passes for 870 yards with seven touchdowns, while amassing a 21.8-yard per reception average which was good for eighth-best nationally.
• As a junior (2014), played in 13 games and amassed 30 receptions for 673 yards and eight touchdowns. Set the NCAA FBS record for yards per reception average (73.7) when he totaled three receptions for 221 yards and three touchdowns (60, 83, 78 yards) against Ohio State (9/27).
• As a sophomore (2013), saw action in 13 games and made 45 receptions with nine touchdowns, both college career bests.
• As a redshirt freshman (2012), totaled four receptions for 113 yards and two touchdowns to go along with a special teams tackle.
• Redshirted during the 2011 season.
• Graduated with a criminal justice degree from Cincinnati.
• Attended Thomas Jefferson (Fla.) High School, where he led the team to an undefeated season and a Class 3A State Championship in 2010.
• As a senior (2010), tallied 49 receptions for 1,500 yards and 21 touchdowns, and led 3A District 8 in receiving yards, touchdowns and yards per catch.
• Son of Jennifer Moore.
• Follow Moore on Instagram at @chris.moore.
• Born Christopher Moore on June 16, 1993, in Tampa, Fla.