- The New Nissan Stadium will serve as the home of the Titans and host sporting, entertainment and civic events.
- The lease term would run for at least 30 years, cementing the Titans' home in Nashville for another generation.
- The new lease would return valuable acres of riverfront land to the City in order to develop a transformational riverfront project built with locals in mind, generating millions for Nashville's highest priorities.
Local businesses, goods and labor will be prioritized in construction and vendor contracts.
- The New Nissan Stadium design will maximize sustainability to minimize waste, net energy and net water status.
A BETTER DEAL FOR NASHVILLE
- Land limited to parking lots until 2039
- Minimal revenue generated from stadium campus until 2039
- Nashville government obligated to pay for most of stadium renovation and capital expenses
- Land available for neighborhood, parks and green space, infrastructure
- Opportunity to generate net new dollars through campus activation
- Nashville government contribution limited to revenue bonds supported by stadium and campus sales tax, hotel tax
THE FUTURE OF A NEW STADIUM
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.